The New and Improved "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG

kang604 said:
OOC: thanks to KK for bunnying me, I have limited internet access recently so I havent been able to post... should be up and running within this week though.

IC: Dark. Cold... static. An empty warehouse somewhere in the wilderness of Latveria.

The backyard of Dr. Victor Von Doom.

The movement had been... defeated. The mere thought made Doom quiver with disgust and dissapointment as he sat in pitch black, face rested in his palm. But Doom was an intelligent man... and he was not delusional.

He had been beat.

Oh, it took the combined forces of nearly every possible hero and government organization in the world to even attempt to halt his efforts... but piece by piece, the empire he had built had dwindled farther and farther from his grasp. He had seen, conquered, and lost. After being nearly beaten to death by Thor, injuries which he still suffered from... he had not been able to maintain command and control over his forces, which crumbled under the might of SHIELD, Stark Industries, and the FF/Avengers amalgamation. Add in Dr. Strange and the X-Men... and it was too much for even the great Victor Von Doom to handle.

He had been beat. Plain and simple.

Any other person would take some sort of solice or comfort in the fact that it had taken so much to take him out... but this was not any other person. It was Doom, and Doom did not settle for "there's always next year". With fury, he slammed his fist against the arm of his chair, nearly breaking it. He still had Latveria, and he always would, but the plan to extend his tendrils of power had... failed.

Doom had failed.

Rage swept over Victor. Rage and resentment for the individuals who had interfered... those responsible for the temporary delay in his conquest.

Temporary.... yesssss. A thin smirk came across Doom's face. This was only temporary. Sooner or later, Doom would be the victor. It was inevitable.

But first things first, Victor thought with a vengeful smile.

The Thing. Johnny Storm. Thor. Nick Fury. Tony Stark. Photon. Daredevil. Deadpool. Captain America. Stephen Strange. Cyclops and the rest of his bandit X-Men. One by one he would hunt them. One by one he would tear them apart, limb from limb. Just as they tore his empire apart.

Doom rose from his chair and made his way to the command center of his warehouse. There were many issues on the agenda... he had to restore order to his fractured country, and bring Latveria back from the brink of destruction. But then again...

first things first...

( THE END UNTIL SEASON 2)

OOC: Yet another example of what makes kang604 such an asset to the RPG...beautiful post. Well done.

Captain America, After escaping from Lativeria, was now at the funeral of Jean Grey. He sat there with sadness. Funerals always made him sad. He couldn't help but shed a tear after hearing people talk about her. He had not known her well but he was sorry that he hadn't.

The end until the next season

OOC: My next post (coming up) will be the last post for Season I. There will be a couple day hiatus where you can talk about Season I or II on the Season II Signup/OOC Thread. Then we will start Season II. I will not let anyone into Season II until they fill out the form and I ok their registration.

OOC: Yes! Kang is back! Great post, well done! And well done to everyone who has been involved in this RPG. it has a pleasure working with you all. here's hoping Season 2 is even better!

Bat Child said:
:::As Hero after Hero, Friend after friend, say their goodbyes, a light drizzle begins to fall. It does not stop everybody from paying respect though. A rumble is heard in the distance. Most people do not think much of it. But not Xavier. Xavier, in the middle of a conversation with Ororo, begins to wheel himself towards a hill in the yard of the mansion. "Professor?" -Strom says. He wheels to the top of the hill and others follow. Quicksilver, Cyclops, Strom, Thing, even the hunter Blade. They all look with amazment as to the far west, sitting with the clouds, is a beautiful woman. Surrounded by a glow. Wings of fire sprout from her back and she gives a smile to the people watching her. She turns around and flies away.:::

~Excuse me professor? Don't you think there are more important things right now? Like saving the world?~

magneto.jpg

*Magneto watches as the Phoenix floats oh-so-delicately, like a butterfly. But then again, Eric Lensherr knew it stings liek a bee. Jean Grey had died, and had been reborn as the Phoenix. But not everyone could come back form the dead. Magda could not, neither could his first daughter. The children he had after despised him, and his son had betrayed him to the humans of the US government.
Eric looked at his son, Pietro, with a fury of a god and the admiration of a father. He had set out on his own, wherever the winds of time may take him. Wanda was gone, taken aback by bouts of insanity and Eric was finally alone. He had watched friends and enemies die, and he was left behind. But he would stand back up and rebuild. He would prove to everyone why they should fear Magneto. The Brotherhood of the New World Order would prevail, and now he had a country to fall back on. Not a country that would put him into concentration camps and kill his parents. No adopted countries who would not accept him for who he is. Instead, a country that would fight until their last breath for him. Acolytes who would die for his cause. Magneto stands up.*

"Thank you, Charles, for giving me Hope. Hope for my kind. Hope for my Brothers. Hope that I might once again rule what is rightfully mine. Thank you Charles. I give you thanks from your friend, Eric, the Master of Magnetism."

OOC: End of Season I... thank you for playing...roll credits...

Bump to save from the abominal pit of hype hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"