The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season III

“Good evening gentlemen,” the pudgy man says.

I see shocked face reflected in the pudgy man’s martini glass as he pours a hefty amount of alcohol into it. I can’t believe I didn’t recognize the little bastard right away.

‘Penguin…” I gasp under my breath.

“I trust everyone is feeling well enough, despite that little scrap we had with that alien…Union or something?”

“Unity…:” I hiss.

“Why thank you Mr. Kord! Unity! Well, to help put us at ease I’ve decided to start us off with a little treat.”

The Penguin winks at one of the three muscular bodyguards behind and they begin setting martini glasses before each of us. A second guard begins pouring wine into each of our glasses.

“It’s quite a pleasure to see you all here. I do hope you all have a taste for Château Mouton. It’s been aging quite a while.”

Good lord, that glass looks like it could be from the nineteenth century! No doubt, the little jerk’s trying to weasel his way into our good graces. My curiosity about what he has planned is the only thing that keeps me from leaping out of my seat and slapping the life out of him. Well, and that I have a secret identity to protect of course.

Excluding Bruce and I, everyone in the room looks at each other grinning. They slurp down the wine as if they were dogs and look over at Penguin. They appear to be far more relaxed now than they were when I entered. No doubt that this was Penguin’s plan. Get ‘em all tranquil and then hit them with whatever scheme he’s got up his expensive sleeves. I don’t drink. I just stare at my glass and fume as the Penguin lounges back into his seat.

“No rush boys, take your time,” he says. If there was anymore smugness in his voice I’d have to cover my ears just to bear it.

After a few moments the Penguin takes out a cigarette and its fancy holder. “Anyone mind if I have a bit of a smoke?”

“I do.” I say.

“Very well then.” He puts them away. “Now, is everyone all set to go?”

The men nod and a few mummers of “yes” are heard.

“Now, I’m aware that we all have a common problem. It seems that our financial system has taken a bit of a nose dive. To put it bluntly, you’re all on the verge of losing millions. But I have a better future in store for all those who desire it. I would like to buy portions of your businesses. I assure you that whatever financial difficulties that you may encounter could be averted by making this move.”

Another guard begins passing around cheques addressed to each of us from the Penguin (or Oswald Cobblepot as it is written on the papers.) My jaw nearly hits the table when I read the sum being offered to me. I look over at Bruce.

“Holy cow…” I say stunned.

"So,....this is all mine again?"

"It never was not yours, young Lantern. The choice to leave was yours, and yours alone. But I feel your time exploring the universe has taught you more than any person, or Guardian, could. The Earth is in good hands."

Kyle sighed, a bit uneasily, as he and Ganthet looked out over the crirp, white, landscape.

"And yet, I still feel uneasiness in you."

"For so long, the only thing I've had to keep me company is lonliness. At times, I felt like it would destroy me, but I never gave in. Which, I guess, is part of being a Green Lantern. But Jordon, he has a wife, a child on the way, real family. I didn;t have that kind of attachment. Not for a long time. And now, you want him to give it all up, to fall into the lonliness. Isn't there something you can do....?"

"The laws are the laws, young Rayner. Even if you Earthlings like to stretch them. I tell you, you and Hal Jordon may be the champions of the Corps, but never have a met two Lanterns so headstrong and insubordinate."

"I know. We do kick a lot of ass."

Ganthet grinned.

"Fear not, Kyle. Things will work out for the best. Haven't they always?"

This time Kyle grinned.

"Yeah, they usually do."

Ash Loomis said:
“Good evening gentlemen,” the pudgy man says.

I see shocked face reflected in the pudgy man’s martini glass as he pours a hefty amount of alcohol into it. I can’t believe I didn’t recognize the little bastard right away.

‘Penguin…” I gasp under my breath.

“I trust everyone is feeling well enough, despite that little scrap we had with that alien…Union or something?”

“Unity…:” I hiss.

“Why thank you Mr. Kord! Unity! Well, to help put us at ease I’ve decided to start us off with a little treat.”

The Penguin winks at one of the three muscular bodyguards behind and they begin setting martini glasses before each of us. A second guard begins pouring wine into each of our glasses.

“It’s quite a pleasure to see you all here. I do hope you all have a taste for Château Mouton. It’s been aging quite a while.”

Good lord, that glass looks like it could be from the nineteenth century! No doubt, the little jerk’s trying to weasel his way into our good graces. My curiosity about what he has planned is the only thing that keeps me from leaping out of my seat and slapping the life out of him. Well, and that I have a secret identity to protect of course.

Excluding Bruce and I, everyone in the room looks at each other grinning. They slurp down the wine as if they were dogs and look over at Penguin. They appear to be far more relaxed now than they were when I entered. No doubt that this was Penguin’s plan. Get ‘em all tranquil and then hit them with whatever scheme he’s got up his expensive sleeves. I don’t drink. I just stare at my glass and fume as the Penguin lounges back into his seat.

“No rush boys, take your time,” he says. If there was anymore smugness in his voice I’d have to cover my ears just to bear it.

After a few moments the Penguin takes out a cigarette and its fancy holder. “Anyone mind if I have a bit of a smoke?”

“I do.” I say.

“Very well then.” He puts them away. “Now, is everyone all set to go?”

The men nod and a few mummers of “yes” are heard.

“Now, I’m aware that we all have a common problem. It seems that our financial system has taken a bit of a nose dive. To put it bluntly, you’re all on the verge of losing millions. But I have a better future in store for all those who desire it. I would like to buy portions of your businesses. I assure you that whatever financial difficulties that you may encounter could be averted by making this move.”

Another guard begins passing around cheques addressed to each of us from the Penguin (or Oswald Cobblepot as it is written on the papers.) My jaw nearly hits the table when I read the sum being offered to me. I look over at Bruce.

“Holy cow…” I say stunned.

I calmly accepted the glass as Penguin made his offer.

Then the checks are passed around. I was almost going to rip it apart when I thought...

Perhaps if I had access to Penguin's operations, I would be able to finally take him down for good. I'm willing to lose some of my reputation in order to instill justice onto The Penguin once and for all.

I keep it in my hand and wait for Cobblepott to continue.

Weeks ago.

It had been almost two weeks since the Genius had taken up residence in S.T.A.R. Laboratories. In that time, the Man had designed several prototype models of exoskeletal containment suits intended to protect their scouts from the mobs of zombies. His companions had told him of their encounters with the mindless minions, and they had told him that the... disease was apparently spread by touch and that they spoke in the name of something called "The Unity."

Of course, it wasn't necessary for the Man to build all of the containment suits by himself. Luckily a large part of the populous in the shelter were former employees of the facility and were no strangers to handling and manufacturing state of the art technology. Some of them were even terminated workers from the Man’s own company, in fact.

These surroundings provoked an insatiable curiosity in the Man's ever learning mind. While his ten fully constructed prototypes were scouring the city, looking for supplies, the Man made his way to a private computer terminal, away from the prying eyes of his bunkmates, and hacked into his company's computers.

". . ."

Everything's gone! The Swiss accounts. The military contracts. The insurance firms. The schools. The movie studios. Even the Belly Burger restaurants!

Every business in the world with his name heading the ownership documents was grounded. No; worse than grounded. Dead and buried. He even found electronic fingerprints left over from someone who had used his personal tap into the government’s financial records. Someone had gone through quite a bit of trouble to screw everyone over.

In the place of any other man's usual fit of rage, the Man who once had it all calmly smirked in the face of what others would consider failure. It was the time to start fresh. All for the better, in fact. There were too many people in his city who were beginning to question who their real leader was. Well, the time to relearn would soon be here.

********​

After the squad of scouts returned with their newfound supplies, the Man who orchestrated it all waited until only he and the few people who he trusted were left awake in the shelter. Together, they suited up into the prototypes and proceeded stealthily out into the city. Once they reached Ordway Blvd, the high-tech troops split up. The lackeys proceeded into the banks and throughout the financial district, breaking into the individual vaults and removing large sums of untraceable currency. As this was happening, the mastermind behind this operation infiltrated the lower levels of his old company. He photographed all of the blueprints stored in the Research & Development division and stocked up as much of the small handheld devices as he could inside of the storage pack attached to his suit. Once his activities in this basement were completed, the Man would leave his former headquarters and venture into the Metropolis City Hall of Records to… how shall we put it… to improve the deeds of ownership for a small number of individual firms who he had calculated would have the greatest potential once the economy was back up and running. Thanks to whoever had caused this economic plunge, the real deeds of ownership that were kept on the government’s (now highly untrustworthy) computers could not be relied on by anyone and would never hold up in a court of law if someone were to question whether or not their company was now owned by the man who stood in the Hall of Records at that moment. After all, who would the government be more inclined to belief: The financial records on a computer’s hard drive that were obviously tainted to an unknown extent? Or the tangible documents that appeared to be perfectly legitimate and featured a respected and world-renowned corporate leader’s name as the sole owner?

After he had completed his tasks, the Man met up with his fellow technologically advanced soldiers back at Ordway Blvd. Together, they all swiftly and silently made their way back to S.T.A.R. Labs and put their containment suits back into storage. The shelter was exactly how they had left it: Not a soul was awake in the entire building and they had left no clues that could point to their late night mission.

Grinning with the thrill of success, the men stored their ill-gotten gains in an old bomb shelter underneath the main labs; the burial place’s existence known only to a select few individuals on the planet.

As all of the men made their way back to their bunks, the Man went to sleep restraining himself from laughing. The secrecy of tonight’s events would be even more securely guarded than even his followers were aware of. Little did his chain-smoking assistants know, the Man had chosen them for tonight’s task specifically because he had discovered that they had all been diagnosed with lung cancer shortly before this crisis had begun. Without proper medical treatment in their current living conditions, none of them had any idea how advanced their conditions were.
The Man had rigged each of his underlings’ exoskeletons in advance to secrete certain biological agents into their wearers in order to ensure that they would each take tonight’s secret to their graves within a week’s time, making it all look like natural causes of highly coincidental, but perfectly reasonable cases of severe lung cancer.

“It’s a good day to be Lex Luthor.”

"Get away from her!"

Imra turned her head at Garths yell.

***Garth, wait!***

His mind was fogged with the only thought of protecting her and her warning went un heeded. Garth shot out a blast of electricity hitting Hunter and sending him against the other wall. Activating her ring Imra lower herself to the floor, grimicing in pain as her bruised and broken body touched the hard floor.

Garth flew to her and lifted her in his arms.
"Imra...baby, are you all right? Are you hurt?"

***Yes, Garth you have to know he…Look out!***

Too late her mind was slowing. Zoom hit Garth with a dead body. Her mind registering the shock of the blatent lack of respect.
Pushing herself up off the floor she pulled herself to Garth.

***Hunter, stop!*** She shot out a beam from her head, blasting the body from Hunter's grasp.

"Or is it Zoom again?" She brought her hand up to her throat.

***Leave them out of this!*** She said motioning to the deceased people.

She could feel her strength again leaving her and she was unable to press any calm into his mind.

MaskedManJRK said:
I calmly accepted the glass as Penguin made his offer.

Then the checks are passed around. I was almost going to rip it apart when I thought...

Perhaps if I had access to Penguin's operations, I would be able to finally take him down for good. I'm willing to lose some of my reputation in order to instill justice onto The Penguin once and for all.

I keep it in my hand and wait for Cobblepott to continue.

Bruce just looks back at the cheque. He seems so calm. I guess I should take a lesson from Bats and keep my cool. I wouldn't want to make a scene here.

"Now gentlemen," the Penguin continues. "There's no need to make a decision right here and now. Please take those home with you tonight, think about it. Just give me a ring when you've made your decision!"

And with that, the meeting is over. Looks like these losers are actually buying it. I feel like walking right up to the Penguin, grabbing him by the scruff of his almost nonexistent neck, and shake him until he tells me what he game is. Boy, I’m really mad. I must still be really be ticked off about my role in that Unity mess.

I stop Bruce as he walks out into the street.

“So what do you think Bruce?” I ask. “Is the Penguin actually trying to help us, or is this another one of his crimes disguised as business? I pick the ladder.”

Ash Loomis said:
Bruce just looks back at the cheque. He seems so calm. I guess I should take a lesson from Bats and keep my cool. I wouldn't want to make a scene here.

"Now gentlemen," the Penguin continues. "There's no need to make a decision right here and now. Please take those home with you tonight, think about it. Just give me a ring when you've made your decision!"

And with that, the meeting is over. Looks like these losers are actually buying it. I feel like walking right up to the Penguin, grabbing him by the scruff of his almost nonexistent neck, and shake him until he tells me what he game is. Boy, I’m really mad. I must still be really be ticked off about my role in that Unity mess.

I stop Bruce as he walks out into the street.

“So what do you think Bruce?” I ask. “Is the Penguin actually trying to help us, or is this another one of his crimes disguised as business? I pick the ladder.”

"It's anything except the former. The only difference is, if he thinks he's going to screw us over by pinning us to his business, then I'm going to screw him over back by getting my hands on his dirty business deals and exposing him for the criminal he is."

MaskedManJRK said:
"It's anything except the former. The only difference is, if he thinks he's going to screw us over by pinning us to his business, then I'm going to screw him over back by getting my hands on his dirty business deals and exposing him for the criminal he is."

I rub my chin and think about what he's said.

"Good thinking Bruce. I think I'll go with you on this one. Oh, by the way, I read up on something I found suspicious in the paper this morning.”

I show him the article about the murderers. Bodies turning up completely hollow.

“I’m planning on investigating this one. Think you could get Oracle to look into this for me and see what she turns up?”

The Red X said:
The jagged ice slashed Red X’s face through his mask. Blood dripped down the mask through the thin cuts on it. X reached to his belt, ready to release an onslaught of X-blades. His hand felt around his belt, he was out of weapons and out of choices. His hand grabbed a buckle on his belt and he smiled under his mask. Exhausted and in excruciating pain he put his two fists out forward. “That…that all you got, I haven’t even broken a sweat!”

OOC: I bunnied rex because this fight has gone on too long and was holding up the end of the season.

Red X lunged at Deathstroke and began an assault of kicks and punches. Deathstroke blocked each move perfectly. As X threw a punch towards Slade he garbed his arm and twisted it sharply. Using his other arm Slade forced X against the jagged rocks behind him. He garbed X by the neck and began to pummel his face. Soon Slades fist was drenched in blood. He pulled back his fist once more “I’m going to enjoy this”.

With one eye close and the other barely open and struggling to speak X muttered “I bet you will”. X switched a button on his belt and a massive electric shock pasted though Red X’ suit and onto Deathstroke. Slade flew hurtling back against the ice. Exhausted and barely able to stand, X reached to his belt and pulled something from it. His hand opened and revealed the flight ring Garth had given him earlier. He closed his fist and the snow around him blasted away and he shot in the clouds above

Garth rubbed his chin with his right hand. That sprockin' hurt, he thought to himself.
Garth got his bearings as the man called Zoom loomed over him, holding a dead body above his head as a club.
Suddenly though, Imra shouted and the body fell back. He saw a confused look in the monster's eyes as Imra spoke to him, and Garth realized this was the time to strike. While still lying prone, Garth shot out his hands towards Zoom and blasted him with a massive jolt of electricity that sent the murderer flying backwards.
Not wasting any time, Garth willed himself to air with his flight ring, as electricity crackled all around his body creating a "shell" of energy.

"Imra, we have to work together to take this guy down. Attack him on two fronts: mentally and physically."

Christmas Eve.

The new and improved LexCorp was rebuilding itself brilliantly. Lex Luthor felt lucky that whoever had impersonated him hadn't voided all of his patent holdings – the pretender to his name had probably felt that it was unnecessary to void them since all of the patents would be worthless once his task of ruining the economy was fulfilled. And the imposter would have been correct if it wasn't for Lex Luthor's indomitable will to survive and keep all of his operations alive with him, no matter what the cost.

In the past few weeks, he had personally donated several new inventions to his fellow survivors in the shelter, out of the kindness of his own heart, or so they thought. Little did they know, their savior was merely using his contributions to them in order to buy new employees, free of charge. You see, to show their gratitude to Luthor for his grand efforts to improve their living conditions, they were aiding him in his improvised laboratory to create new and improved versions of his old inventions, with a large thanks to the blueprints and sample equipment he had confiscated from LexCorp in the previous weeks, letting them reverse engineer the stolen technology as they saw fit. They were already working for him and he didn't even have to pay them wages; instead needing only to provide them with a worthless trinket of technology every now and again with the purpose of keeping them content.

Then, on Christmas Eve, as Lex was working on a miniature, but crude variation of his original cold fusion engine, he began to hear screaming and loud moans coming from the streets. Eager to find out what it could be, Luthor ran to one of the windows along with several of his cohorts, only to find that people who were once eerily grinning and "unified" were stumbling in the snow, confused and crying.

The man beside Lex turned to him and asked his leader with desperation in his voice, “Is--is it over?”

With skepticism, but still plenty confident of his own opinion, Luthor answered in the affirmative.

*********​

Within hours, Lex and his "employees" were practically giving away their contraptions that they had been busily assembling to the depressed public. Lex had personally sold out every one of his roughly made cold fusion engines to the first set of families who approached him with the $2.00 charge he was asking for for each unit.
Once word spread around the city, Luthor had hundreds of newly acquired employees/volunteers and was making millions of dollars, (even if the cash wasn't worth anywhere near as much as it would have been in other circumstances). Luthor was ecstatic with the reputation he was gaining from this humanitarian undertaking. He even donated an awe-inspiring amount of money to a nearby homeless shelter in the hopes that people would take residence there and would be readily available to pay once more of Lex's inventions came on sale.

Hell, Luthor had even used a Microwave Discharge Unit to melt the immense quantity of snow banks that covered the streets and buildings in the immediate area, meeting a gracious applause from his adoring public in response to the act.

By the end of the day, he had assigned hundreds of employees and volunteers to the factories that he had obtained weeks ago with the purpose of manufacturing and putting into mass production hundreds of his patented designs and then sell them for staggeringly low prices by the end of the month. But the low costs wouldn't hurt Luthor's operations in the least; quite the contrary in fact. Because of the overwhelming unemployment rate in his city, he determined that the public would be more inclined to purchase his products for their heavenly prices than ever before. And that calculation would prove to be tremendously correct in the following weeks.

But for the moment, Lex Luthor sat alone in his tattered workshop in S.T.A.R. Labs, looking out the window as people were giving him their money in exchange for the burden he lifted from their shoulders. He was watching all of this when suddenly a shining metallic web phased into view, floating over the city, its gleaming surface was more than visible even the night sky. The web stretched as far as the eye could see - past the horizon! Then, it abruptly erupted into a series of muted explosions, showcasing thousands of spectacular colors that left the entire city in a sense of awe.

“Merry Christmas, Metropolis.”

Days later...

She had filed the story, as he requested, and on December 28th, the Daily Planet printed the truth.

UNITY- THE BETRAYAL OF SUPERMAN

In it were all the sordid details, how Unity had come to power, how it spread, and finally how it was beaten. The public learned that Superman had allied with the entity, but it did not learn why, for fear of Superman's secret identity becoming known. It was met with disbelief at first, then anger. Of all the heroes of the Earth, Superman stood first amongst them. He had saved countless millions of lives and even the planet itself more times than anyone could count, but with one single act of betrayal, his works became undone. The mayor of Metropolis was the first official to come out with a statement condemning Superman's actions, on the 29th of December. After him came a flood of denouncements, from all over the world. Finally, on the thirty first of December, the President of the United States made a statement that shook the country. Congress had put before him a bill to put limitations on the metahumans and their control of the world, and he was considering his options, all in the face of what the public viewed as Superman's betrayal of humanity.

Clark Kent watched the President's address in the Daily Planet newsroom, a heavy frown crossing his face. Jimmy Olsen, his erstwhile friend and companion, wheeled over to him on one of the office chairs.
"So, CK, what do you think?"
"Mm? About what, Jimmy?"
"What do you think? Superman of course. What he did." Jimmy looked down. "I remember some of it, Mr. Kent. I was, well, they're calling it 'Unified' now. It was a paradise, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I didn't know what was going on and I didnt care. But then I see this footage of what Unity did to people, and it sickens me. The Chief showed me some footage people recorded during the whole mess, and I just don't know what to think. I'm... depressed all the time, now, too. A lot of people probably are. You got the first story on him, CK, do you think Superman intended to do all this?"
Clark thought for a moment. Had he? Had some part of him desired this, Lois back no matter the cost? Or was he merely paying the price for siding with Unity?
"I don't know, Jimmy. It certainly doesn't match anything Superman has done of his own free will, but who knows what drove him? If I could guess anything, it's that this whole affair is probably eating him up. All these politicos denouncing him to boost thier ratings, the depression, Luthor's re-emergence, I'd say that Superman is probably questioning a whole lot of things right now."
"Huh, I guess you're right, CK."
"Tell me, Jimmy, what do you think of Superman now? After this whole event?"
"I don't know. I used to think of me and him as pals, but now, I just don't know. He's done a lot of good, and saved a lot of people over the years, but I don't know if I can look past what he's done. Fighting the other superheroes, allying with supervillains, it just seems surreal to me. Like a bad dream. But it all happened, didn't it? After all, Lois broke the story, and she knows him just about better than anybody. Better than you, probably, Mr. Kent. Speaking of Lois--"
"JIMMY, STOP TALKING TO CLARK AND GET A MOVE ON! LUTHOR WON'T BE OUT ALL DAY!"
"I gotta go, CK. Catch you tomorrow and hey, Happy New Year. I think we all need to hear that this year." He dashed off, meeting Lois at the elevator. She waved goodbye to him as the doors closed, and he managed to wave at her before the doors slid shut.

Later that night...

They sat together, arms entwined, watching the famous Times Square New Year's Eve party. It wasn't very festive this year, and for the first time in either of their memories the streets weren't packed with partygoers and the insanity that usually accompanied the infamous party.

He ran his hand through her hair, as she lay her head on his shoulder.
"So tell me, Clark, any New Year's resolutions?"
"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," he said as he kissed her.
"All right, if that's how you want to play it, Smallville. I, Lois Lane, wife of Superman, hereby resolve to lose five pounds over the next year. There, Mr. Propriety, you've got mine, now what's yours?"
He smiled. "This new year, Lois? Nothing major. I've just resolved to... try new things."

Days ago.

Lex Luthor strolled into the board room of LexCorp Towers only mere hours after Bruce Wayne had bought back all of his former holdings. A shame that he had missed that meeting, too. It might have proven... entertaining to watch Gotham's prince beg for his kingdom back. Oh well. Perhaps such an occasion will present itself again some other time.

"Good afternoon gentlemen!" Lex grinned ear to ear. His board of directors all looked at him, knowing deep down that it was really him. He had returned. They didn't know whether to cheer now that their leader had returned and would surely bring them back to glory, or cry now that an even worse monster than the Parasite was helming their firm.

It only took the big wigs a day before the announcement became public that the entirety of LexCorp would be drastically dropping the prices of all of their products to a much more economically sound price range. They could afford to be charitable and a little less greedy, afterall. They'd also put up thousands of ads throughout North America for employment. The intention being that wherever any out-of-work joe looked, he'd see an advertisement telling them that there was hope for their future. Hope in LexCorp.

Of course, all of this advertising and dropping of prices was extremely expensive, but thanks to Luthor's new business acquirements and a very large sum of unmarked currency laying dormant in the hidden basement of S.T.A.R. Labs, he wasn't worried in the slightest about losing a few pennies at the moment, because once the responses to those ads began pouring in and the cheap products began selling better than ever, business would be booming and making record-breaking sales.

He had even hired a new bodyguard. A medium sized man dressed in a black and white suit that Lex had personally picked out for him. Of course, the man wore a full mask that covered his entire head so as to keep his identity a secret. After all, there may be some certain individuals out there who might not appreciate the kind of company Mr. Luthor chose to keep.

Once the extensive, but productive series of board meetings were complete for the time being, Luthor sat in his newly remodeled office, looking over a stack of paperwork. Christmas was a time for family, he thought.

"Lena," he mumbled dreamily to himself as he nodded off to sleep.

"Another year draws to a close, Harley," sighed The Joker, "For I don't know how many years, my resolution has been to kill Batman. And I still haven't done it! This isn't funny anymore..."

The Joker was in his hideout, lying in bed. He was resting his head in Harley Quinn's lap as she rubbed his temples. Things weren't going well. Yes, he'd had plenty of fun over the past few days. But he couldn't escape the fact that his plans were no longer moving forward.

"I'm not getting any younger, snookums," he said, "How much longer before this green hair of mine turns grey? And I still haven't killed The Bat! Hell, I haven't even been able to find Lex Luthor yet. How can one of the richest, most famous men in the world vanish off the face of the earth?"

"Well, puddin'," replied Harley, "Maybe he..."

"Shut up!" snapped The Joker, "That question was rhetorical! Oh, I don't mean to snap. It's just that...well...today I guess I'm just a sad clown. Ha!"

"Don't worry, puddin'," Harley said reassuringly, rubbing The Joker's shoulder, "This is gonna be your year, I can feel it! Let's watch some TV, huh?"

Harley picked up the remote and flicked on the TV. As soon as The Joker caught sight of the face on the screen, he snapped up into an upright sitting position. A familiar face filled the screen. Lex Luthor's face.

"...has been missing, presumed dead for months now. But Lex Luthor has returned to reclaim his position as CEO of Lexcorp. He has begun by lowering the prices of his products, and intiating a recruitment drive for the large numbers of unemployed people left by the..."

"HA HA! Can you believe it?" asked The Joker, jumping up off the bed, "All this searching, and he shows up on TV! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is great!"
The Joker walked across the room, until his face was almost touching the screen. He grinned at the image of Luthor's smiling face, once again filling the television screen.

"I found you..."

30 minutes ago.

On the day of the financial meeting in Gotham City regarding the holdings and dealings of some of the world's most well respected businessmen, Lex Luthor and his bodyguard made their way to the building where the meeting was scheduled to take place. They had walked into the conference room thirty minutes before the meeting would start, finding only the Penguin and a few of his hired muscle making preparations for the guests that would soon be arriving.

The Penguin looked quite surprised to find his idol, Lex Luthor, standing before him. "Mr. Luthor. What a pleasant surprise!" The short, lump of a man waddled to Lex with his arm extended, awaiting a handshake. "You may not be on the guest list for this afternoon, but you're more than welcome to stay, my friend."

Luthor looked down at the mobster's hand as if it were crawling with disease. "Spare me, Cobblepot. I'm only here to warn you; I could not possibly care less about what you do with Wayne Enterprises or any of the other penny-pinching firms that you've got lined up for your little shindig today. What I do care about, however, is Metropolis and LexCorp." The Penguin retracted his hand, fighting back the anger resulting from someone daring to speak to him in that manner. Lex continued: "If you dare try to worm your pudgy little fingers into my town, Cobblepot, you will regret it." Luthor almost hissed the last four words, making certain that the Penguin understood that he meant business. Cobblepot was practically a goldfish trying to make it big in the ocean. The Mafioso had never been big enough to compete with the likes of Wayne Enterprises in the past, but now that he was the only one attending the impending board meeting who actually had any serious amounts of money to his name, he was seizing his window of opportunity. That plan works fine in theory, Lex commented silently to himself. But in practice, that goldfish had better watch out for the real sharks.

Anger in his eyes, Penguin made a motion with his head to his nearest and biggest hired muscle, and the goon responded by marching across the conference room and looming over both Lex Luthor and his own bodyguard.

"I do not take kindly to threats; even ones from someone such as you, my friend," Penguin said to a surprisingly calm Luthor.

Lex merely sighed and shook his head in disappointment. Taking a modest amount of pleasure in it, Lex indifferently spoke to his own bodyguard standing by his side. "Joseph. If you please." Lex gestured to Penguin’s giant thug who stood before them both.

Luthor almost felt sorry for Penguin's brute once the two bodyguards engaged each other in fisticuffs. The tussle didn’t even last ten seconds before Cobblepot’s defender was on the ground screaming in pain, clutching at his shattered hand while another one of Penguin’s goons ran to the nearest custodian’s closet to retrieve something to get the bloodstains out of the carpet.

Lex’s bodyguard coldly walked back to his employer and showed Lex what was left in his hand from the brief fight: several of the large thug’s fingers. Lex’s bodyguard shrugged innocently.

“I imagine that that poor fellow might want those digits returned to him,” Lex told his guardian with a sly smile.

That smile instantly faded as if it were never truly there as Lex turned his attention back to the awestruck Penguin. “Remember what I said, Cobblepot. Don’t let me catch you ever involved in LexCorp or else you’ll be joining your large friend in the emergency room.

As Lex and his bodyguard walked out of the conference room, the bodyguard tossed the severed fingers back over his shoulder, only to hear the same goon who was on cleanup duty make a loud noise of frustration as the blood-soaked fingers landed in the exact spot that he had just finished cleaning up.

"Where am I? Who's there?"

The man had woken up in restraints and in a pitch-black room. There were no sounds aside those made by his struggles. His restraints didn't feel like chains, but more like some type of cords and wiring.

Needless to say, he did not enjoy his current situation in the least.

A doorway opened in front of him, shining blinding light into the dark and claustrophobic room. A silhouette appeared in the doorway and leaned against the doorframe smugly.

"Feeling refreshed, Rudy?"

Rudy Jones had to strain his eyes to focus in on the face of the shadow, but the voice was enough to give away the man's identity.

"Lex? Oh God, what am I doing here? You gotta let me out, Lex."

Luthor brushed his fingernails against his lapel and examined their shine, then leered at the Parasite. "Oh, I'm afraid not. You see, after your efforts to cripple my empire and bring an end to the world, I'm not exactly in a very forgiving mood." Luthor made certain to keep his distance from the Parasite, knowing that Rudy's powers were not limited by simple physical contact. "After your confrontation with the entity that you knew as the Unity, your unconscious body was rocketed back to earth by the shockwave of the exploding alien's ship. I knew that you would have survived; after all, we're good friends, right Jones?"

The Parasite couldn't bring himself to reply to Lex. There hadn't been too many memorable times in Rudy Jones' life where he had been genuinely frightened, but this would have to qualify as one of those occasions.

"I had a team of my staff extrapolate where you might have landed after the explosion and then they were dispatched with the proper equipment necessary to bring you home to us, where you rightfully belong." Lex pulled a hand-rolled H. Upmann cigar from his jacket and placed it in his mouth, following up by using the lighter he had had made to his standards earlier that day. "I want you to know, Rudy, that you will never be me. No matter if you can copy my genetic code or my behavioral engrams, you'll never be anything more than a made-in-china edition of Lex Luthor." Lex turned his back on the Parasite and began to walk out the door when he finally said his farewell to his former partner. "But nevertheless, you still have a purpose in this world, Rudy."

"Wha-?"

"You see, Metropolis needs power to keep her running, and you, my friend, are the perfect conduit in which to create that power. By controlling and filtering the ambient electrons of almost any form of matter through you, Metropolis will have an unlimited source of power. All for a very small charge to the people of my city, of course, but it won't cost me a dime to produce it. And don't hold your breath expecting to be let out of here. I'm the only living person on earth who knows of your current location and situation, and I intend to take that information with me to the grave." Lex looked at the Parasite from over his shoulder and winked at the flabbergasted purple monster. "You're going to be quite the gold mine, Rudy. Goodbye."

With that, the door to the Parasite's dark and lonely cell slammed shut and sealed itself. From outside its doors, Luthor could hear the panicked screams of the Parasite's pleading and crying.

"Lex! You can't do this to me! Lex! Please! God! You can't do this! I'm your friend! Please! No, Lex, Noooooooo……"

And that was the end of the Parasite as far as Lex Luthor was concerned as he ascended the elevator from the basement's sub-sub-levels far, far below the surface of the earth, which were now forever sealed off as his new power source would convert limitless amounts of energy and make the world a brighter place for Lex Luthor to live in.

As soon as his express elevator arrived at the appropriate floor, Lex walked back into his office and tossed his jacket onto his Corinthian leather chair and looked out the window that overlooked Metropolis. His Metropolis. Unquestionably.

"Happy New Year, Metropolis."
lex1px.jpg

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Lex Luthor spun round as he heard the sound of his executive bathroom flushing. The door swung open, and a familiar face sauntered into the office.

The Joker.

"Boy oh boy," The Joker chuckled, "I wouldn't go in there for a few hours. I just offloaded a weapon of mass destruction! HA HA! Whoo!"

The Joker did a theatrical double-take as he caught sight of Lex Luthor, still standing by his window, a look of astonishment etched on his face.

"Gasp! Egads! Can it be?" exclaimed The Joker, slapping his hands over his face in mock surprise, "The great Lex Luthor, back from the dead! You have no idea how happy I am to see your baldy little head at long last!"

The Joker ran towards Lex Luthor and, before Luthor could react, gave him a big hug. For added effect, The Joker picked Luthor up and spun him round a couple of times for putting him down and releasing the hug.

"I've been looking for you, Lexy," The Joker cackled, "And when I saw you on TV, I came all the way back to this rotten city just to see you. How's that for commitment, huh? HA HA!"

Putting his arm over Luthor's shoulder, The Joker turned to look out of the window of Lexcorp Towers. Both villains stood together, looking down on Metropolis, a slowly recovering city, blissfully unaware of the future horros that lay before them.

"Now then, Mr. Luthor, we have so much to talk about..."

lexandjoker12ab.jpg

THE END...FOR NOW

Well, Christmas came and went. Izzy gave me some CDs, Tot gave me a book on English literature, and Richard even mailed me a wooden hand carved floot that he must have made. I'm not much of a musician, but I've been learning how to play, and it's rather relaxing.

Right now, I'm sitting in the middle of the KBEL offices at our New Year's Eve coctail party. Half the staff is already drunk off their asses and making complete fools of themselves. I go simply because I have nothing better to do. It's rather uneventful. Boring conversations with boring peole about their cars and their cloths and their kids on the honor role. Now, I don't mind talking to people. When said people have I.Q.s higher than their cholesterol count. Most of my co-workers, sadly, are not those people.

Then, they turn up the T.V. as the countdwon begins.

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Whoopdy-freakin'-doo.

As the others begin boozing and parting even harder, I duck out the back exit and head home.

This is what makes New Year's Eve for me.

Standing up on the roof of my apartment, looking down on the city, with nothing to disturb me but the sound of my own heart beat and the faint roar of hundreds of parties getting into full swing. It's so peaceful.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps. I turn around to see an asian woman clad in black leather standing behind me.

"Hello, Shiva."

She steps forwards and stands next to me.

"Good evening, Victor."

"Morning, actually."

"Ah, yes it is, isn't it?"

"Not to sound rude, but what exactly are you doing here?"

"I heard about the 'Unity' afair. I came to understand that you were involved."

"And how, praytell, did you learn that?"

"I have my sources."

"THAT certainly clarifies things."

"How does it feel?"

"What?"

"To be in the midst of such an earth shattering event, and be utterly helpless to do anything?"

"Not so good."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Not particualarly."

"Victor?"

This woman killed me, brought me back to life, and has been 'testing' me ever since. I have every reason to tell her to piss off. And yet, I just can't.

"I felt.....small. Helpless. Like, I was completely unimportant. It felt like, no matter what we do to make things better, when something big happens, we're utterly powerless tro do anything. We just have to sit and wait till the big people come and save us, if they ever will. We can't ever truely change the world for the better. We're just too damn small."

"Then why keep trying?"

"Because somebody has to."

"Now you sound like the bat."

"Shiva, you wound me.

She smirks, and then begins walking towards the fire escape. Suddenly, she stops and turns back to me.

"So, what does the new year hold for Charles Victor Szazs?"

I look out at the city. I look at the courruption, the poverty, the decay, the apathy, the darkness that is Hub City. And then, I look at the spark. That tiny, almost invisible spark of hope that lays just beneath the surface. I turn back to Shiva.

"Good question."

She smiles, and then jumps down the fire escape. Moments later, I hear her calling after me.

"I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED LOOKING FOR YOU'R ANSWERS, MR. SZAZS!"

I look back out at the city, and smile.

"I never do."

5...4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kyle Rayner floated above Times Square as the ball dropped, signalling in the new year.

A new year, a new assignment, a new lease on life.

Down below, the huge crowd celebrated; Singing, dancing, cheering, and no doubt making hundreds of resolutions.

Kyle needed only one resolution, one oath, to make it through this new year, and many more to come.

"In Brightest day, in Blackest night, no Evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship Evil's might Beware my Power...Green Lantern's Light."

scan0010B.jpg

I stood at the top of the highest building in Gotham Square, watching as a few thousend (pretty small considering the occasion) partied in Times Square.

I'm amazed that even though we just barely escaped the end of the world, there are still people who can celebrate. It's either a testament to the human spirit, or these people happened to be drowning themselves in New Year's Eve alcohol in order to forget the ephoria that was ripped away from them.

Then again, the human race has almost always been contradictary creatures, I myself am living proof of this.

A "creature," a "demon" spit from the very depths of Hell...is a symbol of hope to the people of my city.

A man who feels as though he is a solitary figure, enternally alone...yet he is practically entangled in my family.

I can practically feel the sultry purr before she did it.

"Selina." She not so much as stands next to me, but leans to my side.

"Bruce. Glad to see you made past that whole 'end-of-the-world' thing in one piece."

"Yes...in one piece..." Despite everything, I still can't shake off the shame of what I did for it. She either way to smart for her own good, or is way to smart in the matters of me for her own good.

"Sounds like the tradictional 'Bruce brooding depressed' voice. Want to talk about it?" She looks right into me, despite the lenses obscuring both of our eyes.

"...No. Not right now." I shift a bit so that she becomes closer, and she gets the message.

For the next few moments, the only sounds are the rustling of my cape, and the exclaims of the partiers below.

"So, got any resolutions this year?"

I think back...

Just a few hours after the business meeting, I'm just walking in the city, letting my mind shrink back and get some thinking done. As though I was commanded by an outer force, I randomly buy a newspaper from one of the machines, go back to Wayne Tower, and start reading.

I see rumors of different heroes all over the place. Not just the true things, like Superman's admission of working for Unity, but strange mysteries.

Nightwing is found all across the world.

After a small comeback at Blackgate, Barbara Gordon, Batgirl, seems to have disapeared.

There are names mentioned in Hub City's crime circles, which look familiar, in that they're also in the Gotham circles. I'm reminded of Ted a few days ago saying we should team up and my plan to take down The Penguin for good, and I have a very interesting idea, one so crazy, it might just work.

Then...Tim. I know it's him, despite the fact I can't even reconize him. Reports all across Manhatten that a vigilantie calling himself "The Red Hood" is brutalizing the criminal community, and had just recently nearly put a man into a coma.

Before any foiling crime organizations, before forging any team-up, I have to save one of my own.

"You could say that." I reply back. She's obviously annoyed by my "mysterious" answer, and that's the way I like it.

The countdown starts. The crowd yells out the numbers and she gets closer and closer, wrapping herself farther to me.

"Happy New Year, Bruce..."

The crowd erupts just as we erupt in the tradictional New Year's kiss. It continues long after the mass hysteria and start singing that new year's song.

batman-catwoman-kiss.jpg

The new year. Where I'll get some things done, tie up loose ends, and will hopefully be a new beginning...

THE END...for now...

Holidays. That's the word most of the humans are using right now. Holidays.

Aparently, this time of year, the end of the Earth year, has special significance to humans. Korugar had similar rituals worshiping various deities, but nothing so arbitrary as the end of the year.

Yet, it is having an effect on the world's populace. I expected a great amount of uproar and chaos with the fall of Unity. That's what happened, for a short time. But everything has become relatively quiet. There are few crimes, and few people on the streets. I've traveled over several countries with little to do. It's relaxing and a bit...annoying. What's the use of a hero if there is nothing heroic to do?

I shrug my shoulders. This new blanket of order is far preferable to the chaos that had briefly reigned and the artificial order imposed by Unity. Knowing humans as I do, this is no doubt a temporary situation. But I intend to enjoy it as much as possible.

I pass over the city of New York, where Gardner and I had sought out the Flash. I notice a congregation of people gathered within a few streets. I also notice a brightly lit sphere decending down a long pole. Numbers are ticking off on an electronic screen, and the people count along with the numbers. I'm entranced despite myself...

...Ten...
...Nine...
...Eight...
...Seven...
...Six...
...Five...
...Four...
...Three...
...Two...
...One...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The crowd's mighty roar engulfs the area. It's almost intoxicating. I decide to 'brighten' up the area. Using my ring, I amplify the glow of the sphere. The entire crowd becomes silent as they are bathed in a warm yellow glow. Then they errupt in cheers and shouts, jumping up and down, embracing each other, and yelling 'Happy New Year!' to everyone in the area.

"Happy New Year."

I say quietly, smiling to myself.

Yes. It just might be...

sin91.jpg

Hours later

Red X sat on the same crate, in the same empty warehouse where he was first contacted by the unity. The shadows in which he sat, masked his face. He removed his mask and wrung out the blood from it. Countless drips of dark red blood fell on the dirty floor.

A used match was thrown from the dark corner of the room and landed in the puddle of blood.

X quickly put his mask back over his face “who’s there?”

“Bit out of practice aren’t you kid” And from out of the shadows Deathstroke appeared.

“You!” X put both fists out. He was still weak, but refused to show it.

“Settle down kid if I had wanted round 3, then you wouldn’t be sitting there.” Answered Deathstroke.

“So what do you want?”

He threw his cigarette to the ground and trampled on it. “I got an offer for you.”

“An offer?”

“I can’t bring these loved ones back. But can offer you something else... a purpose. Kid its simple your good, but you could be better and I can train you.”

“So what, you want me to be your side-kick...”

“How about an apprentice”.

X looked down at his bruised body, he was right nothing could bring them back. And he had to look out for himself; he couldn’t bring them back no one could. “I’m in.” he quietly murmured

“One more thing kid, it’s been bothering me for a while, who did you want the unity to bring back from the dead?”

X said nothing and looked up to the warehouses cracked window.

“Kid?”

“My parents”.

“What happened to them?”

X turned his head to the side and looked back at Deathstroke.
"I killed them."

New Years Eve: the one holiday everyone in the world celebrates, albeit at different times. I stand in the Coast City Plaza, my hand intertwined with Carol's. I have champagne in one hand and a little party popper in the other.

Suddenly, the countdown begins. TEN, NINE, EIGHT!

I realize that my child will be born soon, with his father halfway across the galaxy.

SEVEN, SIX!

Our child.

FIVE!

I feel the ring on Carol's finger.

FOUR!

I feel the ring on mine.

THREE!

I pull her close to me.

TWO!

I kiss her deeply.

ONE!

I love her.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I disappear.

jsa6.gif

The Guardians stand before me yet again and Kilowog beside me.

"Your time has come, Green Lantern of Sector 2814. Where are your belongings?"

"I left them back on Earth."

"You choose to come here with nothing more than the clothes on your back?"

"No, I have more time."

"More time? One week was given."

"But you did not specify which planetary standard, or whether it was a glactic standard week."

"We meant an Earth week."

"Well, then there seems to be a problem. Tell them, ring."

~In galactic custom, if one does not specify the standard in which a measure of time is placed, then the temporal standard is that of the planet in which the speech has taken place, in this case, Oa.~

"Which would mean one Earth week is equivalent to..." I began to say.

"Two Oan weeks," said Kilowog beside me. "Then you have one more week, Hal."

"I'll make the best of it."

gahalcharge.gif

I appear back at the plaza, people are still cheering for the new year. Carol sits alone on a nearvy bench. She looks up at me, with tear-stained eyes.

"You have to go, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And the baby?"

"I'll be here for the baby."

"Here for the baby, not back for the baby."

"Yes."

"How long until you leave?"

"One Earth week- one week."

I cradle her in my arms. "Cheer up hun. It's the new year." I look up to the sky. "We're gonna make the best of it."

"Imra, we have to work together to take this guy down. Attack him on two fronts: mentally and physically."

***Garth, no! Stop it. You’re hurting him!***

Imra struggled to her feet and leaned against the wall.
There was only one way…

She closed her eyes and went deep into his mind.

She stood in front of him.

I’m sorry Hunter, but it’s the only way.

He nodded in understanding.

You’ll be out for an hour or two, till I get Garth away. But it shouldn’t hurt.

She called up some of his memories.

I’m going to put you in a loop and this time, you can pick which one you want.

He smiled.
Gracious.

He picked the ones out he wanted and Imra could feel Garth getting antsy. She reached out and calmed him, before turning her attention back to Zoom.

Seeing that he was ready she started, slowly putting him to sleep with memories on an internal loop.
He became sleepy and Imra leaned over and touched his forehead with her hand.

Sleep well Hunter Zolomon.

Imra withdrew from Hunter and collapsed on the floor. Her mind distantly picking up Brainy.

***Garth, take me back to Happy Harbor. Brainy want’s us and Zoom…isn’t a threat.*** She felt herself slip into darkness.

twylight said:
Imra, we have to work together to take this guy down. Attack him on two fronts: mentally and physically.

***Garth, no Stop it. You’re hurting him ***

Imra struggled to her feet and leaned against the wall.
There was only one way…

She closed her eyes and went deep into his mind.

She stood in front of him.

I’m sorry Hunter, but it’s the only way.

He nodded in understanding.

You’ll be out for an hour or two, till I get Garth away. But it shouldn’t hurt.

She called up some of his memories.

I’m going to put you in a loop and this time, you can pick which one you want.

He smiled.
Gracious.

He picked the ones out he wanted and Imra could feel Garth getting antsy. She reached out and calmed him, before turning her attention back to Zoom.

Seeing that he was ready she started, slowly putting him to sleep with memories on an internal loop.
He became sleepy and Imra leaned over and touched his forehead with her hand.

Sleep well Hunter Zolomon.

Imra withdrew from Hunter and collapsed on the floor. Her mind distantly picking up Brainy.

***Garth, take me back to Happy Harbor. Brainy want’s us and Zoom…isn’t a threat.*** She felt herself slip into darkness.
Garth powered down instantly as Imra blacked out. Holding her up, Garth was glad to see that she did not fall back into her coma-like state that the Unity had put her in. Whatever she had just done to put Zoom down must have drained her pretty good.
"It's okay, babe. You just relax. I'll get us back."
Gently lifting her up in his arms, Garth rose off the floor and left Bludhaven, heading back towards Happy Harbor and Brainy.

As he left Bludhaven, he contacted Brainy via his flight ring, "Brainy, I got Imra. She's safe. We're heading back now."

Brainiac 5's voice crackled from the flight ring, "Excellent news, Garth. And I have some good news of my own."

"Yeah? What's up, Brainy?"

"We're going home."

Garth stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide and mouth open. When they got stranded here, he didn't think they'd ever go home again. Sure, he always showed faith in Brainy, but that was mainly to keep the spirits up of everyone. With the technology of the 21st century, Garth didn't even think Brainy could get them back home. But, somehow, someway...he did.

Garth picked up the pace, heading back as fast as he could without making things uncomfortable for Imra. Smiling wide, he spoke to Brainy through the communicator, "Great job, Brainiac How did you do this time, Brainy?"

"I...uh...um...I had help."

"What was that, Brainy? I couldn't hear you."

"Sorry, Gar...omethin...ong with connect...you're...aking up."

"Brainy, say again?"

"...you...headquarters."

"Huh, that's strange", said Garth as he cut the transmission.
It almost sounded as if he said he had help, thought Garth. Garth didn't dwell on it though, and continued his flight back to Happy Harbor.
------------------------------------------------

Arriving at their make-shift base, Garth gently laid Imra down on a nearby cot. Brushing a strand of hair from her face, Garth leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. As he did so, she smiled and sighed deeply. She looked so peaceful and content. She had been through a lot in the past day. She deserved some rest.
Leaving Imra on the cot, Garth made his way to Brainy’s lab. Entering the room, Garth saw Brainiac standing around a large machine that someone reminded him of a bubble.

“Ah, Garth. Good to see you made it back all right. Where’s Imra?”

“I left her resting on a cot in the main room. She was pretty beat from her ordeal with Zoom.”

“What happened to Zoom?”

“Imra did something to his mind, and then blacked out. He’s probably still there at the warehouse. I called the authorities as I left, but I doubt they’ll get there in time. There’s so much clean up to do after what the Unity did.”

“Yes, and it’s time we went home and leave the clean up to the people from this time.”

Garth walked up to the device and put his hand on it. It was truly a breathtaking sight to see.
His eyes still fixed on the time bubble, Garth asked, “So, before our communication...broke up, it sounded like you said you had help with this.”

“...Yes”, was all Brainy said. It was clear he did not like the fact that he had to have help to find a way to get them back home, and he was too proud to admit it right away. Typical Brainiac.

“Well”, asked Garth as he turned to face his frowning teammate, “Who’s help did you get?”

“Mine.”

hourman.jpg

Garth turned to the side to see a cloaked figure floating down from behind the machine.

“I am the Hourman of the far future, but you may call me Tyler. It’s a pleasure to meet you in person, Garth Ranzz.”

OOC: Ok, Twy, I left you an opening so you can have Imra wake and join the others for their trip back home. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"