The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a loose MP Megatron. The Japanese import (obviously) without the orange plug at the end of the gun that I'd be willing to part with....

Is this the one?:
MP05_megatron.jpg

Yeah, I definitely want that !

3354f9g.jpg

Just arrived! Some say his face is weird and it doesn't really look like Hugh but whatever, I love it :D

Also got Avengers EMH Finale not pictured
img1919bu.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the one. Newbury Comics had it a few years ago and it was an impulse buy.

Hey, when you get a chance, send me a pm letting me know how much you were looking to get for him, etc..

Neca Movie Maniacs - Norman Bates (Psycho) figure
Luke Skywalker (X-wing pilot)
80's tmnt shredder and casey jones

Speed Racer - Mach 5 hotwheels
batmobile (mattel 2003 version) hotwheels

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories album
Les Miserables (2012) - Dvd

Movie Maniacs line is by McFarlane, not NECA. ;)

After going through boxes and boxes and boxes of toys up in the attic looking for Masterpiece Megatron's accessories, I've come to the conclusion I have a lot of stuff I'd be willing to let go. Might have to sort it all out and come up with a list. Lots of ML, DC Classics, Transformers....

Neca Movie Maniacs - Norman Bates (Psycho) figure
Luke Skywalker (X-wing pilot)
80's tmnt shredder and casey jones

Speed Racer - Mach 5 hotwheels
batmobile (mattel 2003 version) hotwheels

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories album
Les Miserables (2012) - Dvd

Hey Darkness! That Luke Skywalker? Is that the 6 inch Legends type figure? Are those out yet?

Anybody else go to Motor City Comic Con in Novi Michigan this weekend? It was awesome!! Picked up ML Dark Wolverine and the new Mystique, the Hasbro ML BAF Blob, a Marvel Select Thanos, and AND!! Stan Lee signed my copy of Amazing Spider-Man #700! It was amazing! Update to my thread coming soon...:awesome:

Edit: And then, if that wasn't enough, I stopped at Target to pick up a prescription, and snagged an IML Ultron . I wanna grab a couple more and have a little Ultron squad like Rob3880 brought up. That's a great idea.

Last edited:
Just got Loki in today!

IMG_0476-1.jpg

IMG_0475-1.jpg

Last edited:
After going through boxes and boxes and boxes of toys up in the attic looking for Masterpiece Megatron's accessories, I've come to the conclusion I have a lot of stuff I'd be willing to let go. Might have to sort it all out and come up with a list. Lots of ML, DC Classics, Transformers....

I'm definitely interested in the Transformers as you know (also need a bunch from the Henkei/classics line) and a few DC Classics.

So, I got my Fall of Cybertron Blaster in the mail today, and he's frigging awesome! So now I can finally display all of my Disc players (and all the discs):
commtransformers_zpsd432994a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also got Vision in the mail, so I finally have the Ares series complete and on hand. Feels like a milestone moment in my Legends collection.. The only wave that was harder to complete was the fans choice two-packs. I can finally say I feel pretty satisfied with my Legends collection, that is until the new one's com out and I get the fever again ;)
AresWave_zpsf0900d0d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm definitely interested in the Transformers as you know (also need a bunch from the Henkei/classics line) and a few DC Classics.

So, I got my Fall of Cybertron Blaster in the mail today, and he's frigging awesome! So now I can finally display all of my Disc players (and all the discs):
commtransformers_zpsd432994a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also got Vision in the mail, so I finally have the Ares series complete and on hand. Feels like a milestone moment in my Legends collection.. The only wave that was harder to complete was the fans choice two-packs. I can finally say I feel pretty satisfied with my Legends collection, that is until the new one's com out and I get the fever again ;)
AresWave_zpsf0900d0d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol hard? You collected like 85% of all the legends in a year.... You make it look very easy!

I got MOS MM Jor-El at Fred Meyer last one they had, I've seen Clark and Zod all over, first Jor El I've seen though

Got a bunch of comics at the Big Wow Comicfest I went to last weekend...

We Kill Monsters #1, 2
Into the Dust #1
Showcase #94
Weird Fantasy #13 (Gemstone)
Crawl Space #1
Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #138, 227
Giant-Size Fantastic Four #6
Marvel Treasury Edition #2
The Avengers Vol. 1 #202, 210
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 1 #34
Michaelangelo Christmas Special (one-shot)
The Lethal Foes of Spider-Man #1-4
Venom: Madness #1-3
Daredevil Vol. 1 #293, 315
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual #4
Batman Annual #14

I also got the John Stanley Meets Jack the Ripper and 25 Other Deadly Encounters 2 disc DVD set.

Ebay has been very good to me this weekend. i won a Takara MP-01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime for $87.00 !!!!! That's about $150. under the going rate. So psyched! Also won a Henkei Hot Rod and the fans project trailer upgrade for $105. those two for under $200. is a crazy good deal. My Transformers collection is going too be sick!

Masterpiece Optimus Prime:
PICT2531.jpg

Hotrod, Parralax trailer, Rodimus Prime:
r_rodimus054.jpg

2011-09-14%2B059.JPG

Hotrod in armor:
r_fansproject-protector-194.jpg

That Optimus is a lot better than the one I have. Chrome piece and a black gun make a huge difference.

Where did you get that gun from? It's not the same one that came with mine.

This is the Takara version, which has the different gun, slightly different color paint, and has more diecast and chrome accents. Usually, with Takara Transformer you get will have slightly different paint apps, and more detailing (like chrome and diecast) than the Hasbro versions do. Of course, that's why you end up paying twice as much for them. I got really lucky with this one. It ended in the middle of the night, and it was during the holiday weekend.. Must not've been as many people paying attention. Granted, it doesn't come with the box, but if I bought that in the box it would be $250-$300.+ I'll gladly pay $200. less to get it without the box! Now I just need to buy one of those third party trailers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"