The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payday pickups:

Met up with Green Scar to buy some more Transformers off him. Got Classics Voyager class Optimus Prime, Classics Voyager class Megatron, and Universe Deluxe class Starscream. Then I went to TrU and found Fall of Cybertron Deluxe class Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus, and a Prime Deluxe class Rumble. When I got home, Voyager class triple changer Springer and Henkei Hot Rod were waiting for me. The pics:
Classics Voyager Optimus:
classicsoptimus_zps20ae62a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Classics Voyager Megatron:
angelofdeath_zps582927e9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Universe Deluxe Starscream:
Starscream_zps41d66303.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FOC Deluxe Ultra Magnus:
FOCUltraMagnus_zps2c906bbe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FOC Deluxe Optimus Prime:
FOCPrime_zpsf99ff35f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Prime Deluxe Rumble:
Rumble_zpsa37ad58d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Triple Changer Voyager Springer:
nospringchicken_zps9c7ba197.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Hotrod in Fansproject Protector Armor:
rodimus_zps1957dcf4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Turret:
turret_zps8a482c2d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Prime Voyager Ultra Magnus:
Dontmesswithultramags_zps91325127.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2 bad mothertruckers:
youfeelinglucky_zps1bc7cc34.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Make your move, punk!
itsyourmovepunk_zpsb25fd9dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Rumblescream:
rumblescream_zps9231f060.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Go ahead...Make my day:
turretgunsblazing_zpsaedda3a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Got a total steal on this for $30 plus free shipping. Usually goes from $50-$100.

Man, those Man of Steel Movie Masters look awful. Do they come with anything or are they just the figures?

Man, those Man of Steel Movie Masters look awful. Do they come with anything or are they just the figures?

I dunno about Jor-El, but Superman and Zod look fantastic in hand. Better than the Dark Knight Movie Masters in my opinion.

but movie zodd doesn't even have the goatee (at least not noticeably enough) that he has in the movie.

I dunno about Jor-El, but Superman and Zod look fantastic in hand. Better than the Dark Knight Movie Masters in my opinion.

They all look great in hand and far surpass what the TDKR line offered.

but movie zodd doesn't even have the goatee (at least not noticeably enough) that he has in the movie.

That's because it's Zod while on Krypton. He doesn't gain the goatee until he comes to earth, which we are getting with this figure.

Always wanted him since I was a young lad. Finally came across him for a good trade.

That's what I said.. I hate movie masters stuff. Now, I'll admit that I'm not a big fan of movie stuff in general, but I did think the Walmart Exclusive Avengers Legends were pretty awesome, and the movie masters can't compare to the six inch movie figs Hasbro puts out.

Updated my collection thread finally. Check it out

Collection is looking awesome my man. Keep up the good work. When I move next month and set up my dork room, I hope I can set up something half as cool.. As excited as I am to set up my Legends display, I think the Transformers display I'm working on building up right now is going to be even better. Which leads me to...

more purchases, thanks to my Marvel Selects selling like hot cakes, I was able to get a large chunk of the characters from the original (and vastly superior) Transformers movie from '87. Here's what I got:
Reveal the Shield Deluxe class Perceptor:
P3230177.JPG

Generations Deluxe class Wheelie:
Wheelie+Robot+20.jpg

Generations Deluxe class Springer:
8251645786_835fcf0082_b.jpg

Generations Deluxe Junkheap:
Generations-Junkheap-robot.jpg

Generations Deluxe Blurr:
P2040505.JPG

Generations Deluxe Sergeant Kup:
DSCF4068.jpg

Classics Deluxe Grimlock:
grimlock_robot.jpg

Transformers the Animated Series Deluxe class Arcee:
arcee_robot1.jpg

Reveal the Shield Deluxe Wreck-Gar (to ride Junkheap in motorcycle mode as pictured):
vm7.jpg

Man Of Steel
- June Empire magazine (Superman cover)
- Bed set (one side has the logo over the suit texture, the flip side is the S over the metallic background)
- Lego Man of steel Metropolis battle set with zod and supes

Disney's Atlantis/Milo's Return - Blu Ray

That's what I said.. I hate movie masters stuff. Now, I'll admit that I'm not a big fan of movie stuff in general, but I did think the Walmart Exclusive Avengers Legends were pretty awesome, and the movie masters can't compare to the six inch movie figs Hasbro puts out.

I saw the Hasbro Legends, they were ok. Nothing beats the ToyBiz stuff. They were the best of everything.

I saw the Hasbro Legends, they were ok. Nothing beats the ToyBiz stuff. They were the best of everything.

Id have said that about 4 years ago.... But hasbro wins today. No soft plastic figures like tbzs wave 5, and there's never been female figures as great as hasbro has been producing recently

Id have said that about 4 years ago.... But hasbro wins today. No soft plastic figures like tbzs wave 5, and there's never been female figures as great as hasbro has been producing recently

Fair enough then. The last figures I bought were from the first Iron Man movie, so I've been out for a while.

I'll trust you on this.

Fair enough then. The last figures I bought were from the first Iron Man movie, so I've been out for a while.

I'll trust you on this.

yeah the IM 1 figures weren't all that great. but in all honesty, ever since Hasbro started the 2 pack legend with Black Widow, the Shield Agents, and Valkyrie, the figures have improved greatly. And actually keep improving for the most part.

sure gone are the days of flight stands, comics, and bases... but that has nothing to do with hasbro.. just the cost of oil

Damn Spideyboy... that new setup is pretty sick. Nice job!

Sold some more Marvel Selects, so I got some more Transformers.

Double Shattered Glass Optimus Prime:
Optimus-Prime_Double-Shattered-Glass_Voyager-Class_KOLD_01.jpg

KO Nemesis Prime:
$T2eC16h,!zQE9s3suFRUBReJv)Dq8g~~60_3.JPG

Universe Galvatron
836700000_653569325192_deta_1212183306.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"