The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Portal Gun. :)

Attachments

• portalgunstand-1.jpg
    portalgunstand-1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
lol That's pretty cool! I wish I could make a neon lightning bolt or an animated Lightning bolt for my wall

I picked up the MoS beach towel.

....and about an hour after I posted that my new computer case came in (coolermaster HAF) and my Portal Turret that now guards my desk. :D If it detects motion the guns pop out. It has about 20 little sayings and stands a little under a foot tall. (ebay is great) and it came with a nifty Starwars light saber laser light for free! Good day is good.

Attachments

• 972103_376164442487887_1539290611_n.jpg
    972103_376164442487887_1539290611_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games - DS

Hunger games - Katniss collector barbie

Star Trek Into Darkness - Novel by Alan Dean Foster

Star Wars The Vintage Collection - Dr. Evazan (the "He doesn't like you" guy from a new hope

It's not really a superhero product but, since I customize toys as a hobby/side job, I think this fits nicely here.

My new Iwata Eclipse hp-cs!
liwar0501_zpse00277f9.jpg

Airbrush? Nice.

I used to do a little customizing myself. mostly repaints

Yeah, my dad bought an airbrush for me a while ago and I'm looking to start using it.

Don't know how many League of Legends fans are on the SHH! boards but i just got my Corporate Mundo Shirt ordered. Be here in about 5 days. :)

Yeah, my dad bought an airbrush for me a while ago and I'm looking to start using it.
I wish I had an airbrush, among other things, when I was customizing(haven't done it in forever.) I used my mom's brushes and oil pased paints she used on ceramics. Customs still came out alright though, and dad's epoxy putty was my sculpting material of choice

Are air brushes hard to use for detail? I know they're used often and when done look best. It just seems hard to use

It's not really a superhero product but, since I customize toys as a hobby/side job, I think this fits nicely here.

My new Iwata Eclipse hp-cs!
liwar0501_zpse00277f9.jpg

what kind of air compressor do you use?

Picked up the following:
Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class Grimlock:
Generations_fall_of_cybertron_voyager_grimlock.jpg

Voyager Class Triple Changer Springer:
Generationstoy-VoyagerSpringer.jpg

Classics Deluxe Class Bumblebee:
Bumblebeeclassicstoy.jpg

Classics Voyager Class Ultra Magnus:
ClassicsUltraMagnus_toy.jpg

Fansperoject City Commander Trailer/Armor Upgrade kit for above Ultra Magnus:
MagnusArmor1.jpg

cctrailerb.jpg

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I am selling off the majority of my Marvel Select collection.. If any of you are interested in anything, let me know, and I'll give a you a little board member discount.

So far I sold Emma Frost, Dark Phoenix,(guy who bought these last two has yet to pay, so may be re-listed) Ultimate Hulk, and Thor Movie Loki.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/debbie05/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Not yet, but soon to be listed:
Black Cat complete
Red Hulk MIB
Amazing Spider-Man complete

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I am selling off the majority of my Marvel Select collection.. If any of you are interested in anything, let me know, and I'll give a you a little board member discount.

So far I sold Emma Frost, Dark Phoenix,(guy who bought these last two has yet to pay, so may be re-listed) Ultimate Hulk, and Thor Movie Loki.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/debbie05/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Black Cat complete
Red Hulk MIB

some of your loose stuff seems pretty steep considering you can get most of those still for only $5 more and intact...

that being said... if your stuff doesn't sell... i'd gladly take a couple of bases (for a reasonable price)

I'd be most interested in 2 of the danger room halves that come with cyclops and gambit, daredevil's cross, the space wreckage from Captain Marvel, Magneto's wreckage, and the 2 Ultron bases that come with Widow and Hawkeye.

i have no use of the figures

some of your loose stuff seems pretty steep considering you can get most of those still for only $5 more and intact...

that being said... if your stuff doesn't sell... i'd gladly take a couple of bases (for a reasonable price)

I'd be most interested in 2 of the danger room halves that come with cyclops and gambit, daredevil's cross, the space wreckage from Captain Marvel, Magneto's wreckage, and the 2 Ultron bases that come with Widow and Hawkeye.

i have no use of the figures

Unfortunately, for BIN listings, Ebay makes you charge 30% more for the BIN price over the starting auction price, so the BIN's are going to be higher than I'd like.. But lets face it, boxed Marvel Selects cost a fortune to ship, especially now that USPS raised their prices, so you can get the figure loose from me for 18 shipped if you bid on the auction, or get it MIB for $30+ with shipping... If they're going to open it anyway, I think it's a no-brainer.

Unfortunately, for BIN listings, Ebay makes you charge 30% more for the BIN price over the starting auction price, so the BIN's are going to be higher than I'd like.. But lets face it, boxed Marvel Selects cost a fortune to ship, especially now that USPS raised their prices, so you can get the figure loose from me for 18 shipped if you bid on the auction, or get it MIB for $30+ with shipping... If they're going to open it anyway, I think it's a no-brainer.

well, like i said, if you arn't able to sell some, i may be interested in the bases

Black Cat complete
Red Hulk MIB
Hmmm, the Moon Knight looks nice might pick that up. Was sad there was no Anti-Venom though :oldrazz:

Astrø;26013707 said:
Hmmm, the Moon Knight looks nice might pick that up. Was sad there was no Anti-Venom though :oldrazz:

I have an Anti-Venom, but he's one of the few I plan on keeping, along with Carnage, Flash Venom, & Eddie Brock Venom.. I can't break up the Symbiotes !!

Just won this incredibly awesome Toyworld Hardbone... which is a remake/re-imagining of G1 Headmasters Hardhead, which just so happened to be my favorite Transformer when I was a kid. This thing is gorgeous.. I included a pic of the original for comparison.
Hardbone:
nOjp9u.jpg

Hardbone10_1357804664.jpg

harbone16.JPG

harbone10.JPG

G1 Headmasters Hardhead for comparison:
transformers-g1-0517_1191621041.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

This is the other version out there, which I have.. He's pretty awesome too. This is the Transformers Universe Ultra Class Hardhead w/ Headrobots Hothead upgrade kit:
universe_hardhead_with_headrobots_hothead_kit_by_weirdwolf75-d516rxx.jpg

I think you need this version.

Grimlock4_zps41456362.jpg

That is gorgeous. I would love a blue one too... For some reason I always really liked that G2 version. It's about time all the Dinobots got released again. Grimlock's the only one that ever gets any love.

My astro A50 headset came in today. (I thought it matched nicely :cwink:)

Attachments

• 462073_390175394358759_1432585572_o.jpg
    462073_390175394358759_1432585572_o.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"