• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up this Avengers tin at Hobby Lobby for $15
Piimu0D.jpg

Finally got DofP Rouge cut
buvOKSS.jpg

Also picked up The Monuments Men Bluray/Dvd for $9.99 at Best buy

I saw that in the theater when it came out. It was a really decent movie......but then I completely forgot about it. I should watch it again

I'm contemplating buying the 60 dollar tickets to the star wars marathon......I could see ep 7 on the 16th that way......but the marathon starts at 445 am and is 16 hrs and 50 minutes. I don't know if I can do it

Change your oil folks. And take general care of your vehicles.

Last week I decided that I would change my oil on the weekend. By Thursday I was like.....nah. and this morning on my way to work my "work truck" Civic broke. A piston rod snapped and punched through my engine and all the oil got out.

Anyway.....new stuff I got? A 2000 toyota Echo for my new "work truck"

Autographed copy of Christine on Blu ray signed by 5 of the actors, the producer, the co writer, co composer the dir of photography, the stunt coordinator, the fx coordinator, and the guy who did a lot of the driving of Christine the car.

BMAqXnh.jpg

vFy6bbO.jpg

Putting these on either side of the paper
Qk5XzWQ.png

BAKKtCx.jpg

Change your oil folks. And take general care of your vehicles.

Last week I decided that I would change my oil on the weekend. By Thursday I was like.....nah. and this morning on my way to work my "work truck" Civic broke. A piston rod snapped and punched through my engine and all the oil got out.

Anyway.....new stuff I got? A 2000 toyota Echo for my new "work truck"
My 74 Mustang 2 had a bad engine. No matter what you did, the engine was known to seize up, the tie-rods would break off.

Neca Ultimate T800 all ready to kick ass

U4DgHtu.jpg

Picked up the remastered Ghost Busters
38ZDkNm.jpg

and the BB8 Pop
qmJL2O5.jpg

S7Yo4mt.jpg

Pops
The Flash (TV)
- Flash
- Reverse Flash
- Captain Cold

Batman
- Joker (Arkham Asylum)
- Harley Quinn (Asylum and Knight)

Gotham (Tv)
- Penguin

Superman (New 52)

Dc Collectables:
Reverse Flash Ring replica (Tv)
Arkham Knight figure
Captain Cold (Tv version)
The Riddler (Batman Tas)

Diamond select
- The Penguin (Gotham)

Star Wars Black Series:
- Kylo Ren
- Anakin

Bluray
- Batman Returns
- The Hobbit: Battle of the five armies
- Disney's Beauty and the Beast

Comics
- Harley Quinn (20-21)
- Harley Quinn and Power Girl (4-5)
- Batman 66 (27-28)

Neca: Aliens Ripley

^ where did you find a Beauty and the Beast bluray?

It's been re-released again over here for a limited time, not sure why but i had to get it on sight
i missed out on the bluray last time for the dvd, definitely wouldn't make that mistake again, the picture quality is incredible

picked this up for $19.98 at Walmart
uvuj6uM.jpg

pWTGaGg.jpg

I picked up 2 force Awakens 6 inch black series Snow trooper commanders

Two of my three nerdblocks came today

20151118_114021.jpg

Got a Doctor Who Print, A Spike figure, A book by Simon Pegg, A t-shirt that is a mix of Karate Kid and GI Joe and Coasters with the Game of Thrones Sigils on them.

20151118_114214.jpg

Here's The Ecto-1 From Ghostbusters, A Ghostbusters Wallet, Slimer from them as well, A CD of video game music, some sort of toy and some horror themed coasters.

Last edited:
New stuff I got today, also pre-ordered the Ant-Man Steelbook and bought a 19" flat screen
kAw5Z0s.jpg

hwYOnFx.jpg

Hzh0Ll5.jpg

AbqvlGZ.jpg

ZrbaPwv.jpg

Last edited:
What's not showing up?

Also got this Canon SX400 IS Powershot for $104.00. Originally it was priced anywhere from $249-$279
0jOo8zK.jpg

Took this last night
Qa77kfY.jpg

Maybe Imgur had some glitch when CC was on. It wouldn't have been the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"