• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to have been a glitch at Imgur then

hot wheels: BvS: Dawn of Justice Batmobile
(Was really surprised to see it at my local market as there is a guy that usually has a stall selling hot wheels new in the box, not sure if they are out officially yet in stores but it looks really good in person, didn't mind paying a few dollars extra to save having to race around trying to find it)

Figures:
The Rock (wrestlemania 27)
Stan Lee (Pop)
Captain Hook (Jake and the neverland pirates)
Dragonball Z: Resurrection of F: Gold Frieza PvC figure

Hot Wheels: Star Wars TFA: Die Cast
- First Order: Tie Fighter x2
- Millennium Falcon

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - DVD
Emily the Strange Bag

Avengers (2012) framed poster, signed by Stan Lee
Black Canary (Sara) Action figure

I got the new 7" Reeve Superman figure from NECA... and then a week later, I broke its arm off. Go me.

Yeah, that happened to my Medieval Ash figure which I had had probably less than a year. I never got around to getting a replacement and don't like being reminded of that unpleasant experience. I slightly moved his arm and it broke off. I feel that sometimes the companies that make movie based figures sacrifice quality for looks.

I got the new 7" Reeve Superman figure from NECA... and then a week later, I broke its arm off. Go me.

Yeah, that happened to my Medieval Ash figure which I had had probably less than a year. I never got around to getting a replacement and don't like being reminded of that unpleasant experience. I slightly moved his arm and it broke off. I feel that sometimes the companies that make movie based figures sacrifice quality for looks.

I've yet to have that happen with any figure. Tho I DO recall back when there was Toy Biz and the transparent Inivisible woman and Iceman were know to do that, so I never posed them

I had the same thing happen with my Princess Bride Wesley figure (also NECA) his arm snapped off the second I took him out of the package

clear figures are a more brittle plastic... my spare iceman's hip just disintegrated the other day (kept him as custom fodder) i'm deathly afraid to ever touch my one i keep on permanent display.

the first wave of batman the animated series figure from DC collectibles were prone to this ,but they replaced everyone's figures who complained.

I had a good trip to Tru today. Went to get gifts for th nieces and nephew. So I got all that crap but for me I got some star was 6 inch black series.

2 first order stormtroopers
Poe Dameron
Constable zuvio
Guavian Enforcer

Not sure about the zuvio or the enforcer though........I don't know if they are actual characters or whatnot.......so I'll keep them in packages til I see the film.....I may return them.

Pop figures
Captain Phasma
Judge Doom
Dr facillier

WWE 2K16 - Ps4
Star Wars Battlefront - PS4

wwe figures
Seth Rollins (Solo Attire)
Dean Ambrose (Solo Attire)

Batman titan type figure of the joker
Funko Game of thrones legacy daenerys targaryen (Blue outfit)

Dmc Anime (Bluray)
Super Mario Advance: Yoshi's Island - GBA

From all the negative reviews on sites like Amazon, it seems to happen with a lot of companies these days, but especially adult collector figures. DC Collectibles sounds like the worst when it comes to defects. I know these things are meant to be displayed and the companies probably have the expectation that the buyers are the types who never take their toys out of the original packaging, but it's hard to enjoy something when you're afraid a light breeze will cause it to fall apart.

picked up a Pop Avengers AOU Widow and a Pitch Perfect Becca (for a friend)
PS4 camera and Until Dawn, Lego Jurassic World, and Mad Max for PS4.

Black Friday Haul:

-Scorpion King (DVD)
-Silent Hill: Revelation (DVD)

Blu-Ray/Digital/DVD Combo Packs:

-Jurassic World
-Cinderella
-Oculus
-Batman: Assault on Arkham
-Justice League: Gods and Monsters
-Prometheus
-The Mummy
-Riddick
-Machete

Bought a PS4 Thursday, 305 with a headset and charger

dc8cc5cd-4692-4c76-b7a5-ba11b8301c39.jpg

Bela Lugosi Dracula T-Shirt from Nerdblock

e3663340-8192-41ae-b360-175f35e21a95.jpg

Along with a 'bloody' cleaning cloth, an artist depiction of the girl from the Exorcist, a magazine by the name of Rue Morgue and my personal favorite a David Hasslehoff bobblehead with him from one of the Sharknado movies with him holding a bloody chainsaw and standing on a severed shark head.

Got the following on Black Friday,

Blu Rays
Mad Max: Fury Road
Rise of the Planet of The Apes
Dawn of the Planet of The Apes
Fight Club
The Lego Movie

Also was finally able to get the Black Series Darth Vader.

WTH still only one Christopher Lee movie, but it COULD be why it was only $3.74 :D
VFPabmQ.jpg

MOn4RKE.jpg

Picked this up mostly for the tin Case
qo33YHE.jpg

380gcpC.jpg

It's a Stationary set, but I'm going to use it to store my art

I picked up a 6 inch black series Captain Phasma and a 3rd First Order Stormtrooper.

Ant-Man Steelbook
G0H8HYL.jpg

notice the front INSIDE art of the steelbook is backwards? The bullet hole should be on OUR left.
GmtdoWd.jpg

Last edited:
you might wanna take that back, it's infested :o

ZGDqa7k.jpg

Birthday gift. Had my eye on this for a while. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members