The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! You've got a good amount of Iron Man figs lol.

That Silver Centrion doesn't look bad at all. Or different from Spideyboys, I guess my buddy just got a messed up one.

Batman Arkham Asylum figures

Scarecrow
Joker w/Scarface
Harley Quinn

These are some of the nicest figures I've bought in a LONG time. Beautiful paint jobs. I didn't get the Batman yet, only because I've got a billion Batmans and the redesign wasn't drastic enough to justify the purchase. I was planning on not getting the Joker for the same reason, but seeing it in person changed my mind.

I plan on getting Zsasz and maybe Ivy in the next wave. The Bane looks like a nice figure, but I hate that design.

Marvel Select Juggernaut (He's HUGE)

Marvel Select Magneto ( He pretty much looks just like the Legend version)

Got a Red Lantern Mera and Arkham Asylum Batman. Might go back for the rest of the set, these are nice figures.

were are my buddies FTB, Rough and the rest of the gang? are they alive?

Captain America Marvel Legend-Unmasked variant.

Pissed, second time I had to buy this figure. I lost the first one in the move. But with that order I also got;

25th Anniversary Wolverine-Marvel Legend

Lol Yeah, but hey, it was only 5 dollars. So I figured, why not.

why not? because it's a stupid silver wolverine...

i bought the toyrus nightwing renegade costume that was basically a repaint but at least that was in a book.

I found a DC Universe Martian Manhunter the other day at TRU. I guess it's the variant with the alien head and shape shifted axe hand. It's pretty sweet but better if he also came with a changeable hand too. But very nice, and it's awesome to have a decent MM to finish off my JLA.

all star superman
justice league: Crisis on two earths/the new frontier
wonder woman

dvd's

188260_10150118427698390_793953389_6261503_969869_n.jpg

i got the last one :awesome:

it's honestly the best looking batman figure i have ever seen.

Marvel Select Juggernaut.

Holy ****

188260_10150118427698390_793953389_6261503_969869_n.jpg

i got the last one :awesome:

it's honestly the best looking batman figure i have ever seen.

It's hard to tell from that pic, but does he still have the Blue cowl, gloves, and boots, but a Black cape? That looks wierd to me. That Joker is amazing though. I saw at my LCS, beautiful figure.

11-26-08_1720.jpg

For me, this is the best Batman. hands down. Get him if you can track him down.

New stuff:

SDC11109.jpg

DC Direct Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn

SDC11108.jpg

DC Direct Arkham Asylum Joker

SDC11114.jpg

Toys R Us Wave 9 Wolverine and Magneto Minimates

SDC11116.jpg

Uncanny X-Force Minimates (with Old New X-Force minimates)

That it. I had to sell most of my stuff I owned, so now Im basicly down to this.

It's hard to tell from that pic, but does he still have the Blue cowl, gloves, and boots, but a Black cape? That looks wierd to me..

i'd say the cowl and cape are a dark blue/black colur
the gloves and boots are a bit lighter than the cape

How much did u get it for and is it worth it? ANd does anyone know when the second series release with Bane?

over here they're $30 bucks each, which is the norm for dc direct stuff here in australia

well worth the money imo the detail is Amazing, my picture doesn't do the figure justice

as far as i know i heard early april for series 2

Marvel Universe Warpath - It's an error, it was suppose to be after they started doing repaints and not doing the original costume, but instead the X-Force one. So the box art, and the figure on the back has the black and silver.

Marvel Universe- Union Jack- I would always see him around the stores, then nothing for months. Now I just happen to stumble upon him again.

Dad picked me up a Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn :D
she looks great, highly reccommended figure

Series 2 is actually May, i can't remember the actual date but i have it somewhere

Bought Arkham Asylum Joker & Scarface today. It was the only thing from that series I was interested in getting, and it looks great so I'm satisfied, although I noticed that this Scarface doesn't actually have a scar. Huh.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Scarecrow
should be picking up Joker tonight as the comic shop is getting a new shipment in today

Gitaur hero 3 (360)

couple of new shirts ect

Went hunting for new figures, and was in luck.

Marvel Universe - Ms. Marvel (reissued variant-long hair)

Marvel Universe - Kitty Pryde (I have never seen this figure in a store, I got lucky)

Thor movie figure - Thunder Strike Thor (or whatever it's called)
Thor Movie Figure - 3.75 inch Frost Giant

Thor movie - Foam Hammer (Ok, for 9 bucks, its still fun to have.)

Superhero Squad - Thor, Loki, Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"