The next DC movie after Man of Steel?

Hahaha thank god. Then I love ur post.

Normally Id say that's true, they have no imagination but I actually think itll be different this time. Especially with the news that a WW movie is in the works soon. Im sure we'll get a WW movie before JL and a Flash movie right after.

A WW movie has been in the works for decades though.

And although I was joking, it is true that WB can't ever seem to have a Batman and Superman in their prime at the same time. Henry Cavill might be ready to hang up his cape when the new Batman arrives, and then they'll have to recast Superman, but when they've done that the new Batman will be ready to hang up his cape. :p

Someone is bound to be too old for the role if they ever manage to get everyone together at once.

I want their line-up after Man of Steel to be like this:
2016- Batman reboot
2017- Man of Steel 2
2018- Wonder Woman
2019- Justice League
2020- Batman 2, The Flash
2021- Man of Steel 3, Green Lantern
2022- Wonder Woman 2, Aquaman
2023- Justice League II
2024- Batman 3, Martian Manhunter
2025- Wonder Woman 3
2026- Justice League III

-Trilogy for Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
-1 film for The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter.
-Trilogy for the Justice League. I want the roster of the team to be the same in all of the three films.

2015: World's Finest (introduce new Batman)
2016: The Flash, Wonder Woman
2017: The Justice League (introduce new Green Lantern)

It has to be Worlds Finest. Batman and Superman are already established. Everyone knows what to expect. I would want WF to have those two meeting up, which is cool enough, but also make it involve Wonder Woman.

Last line of the movie is "There are others"... then bring in JLA.

To be honest I would love it if Man of Steel ends with Superman ripping open The Bat before the bomb goes off. So we finally get to see just how Batman escaped at the end of TDKR.

I think DC should do what Marvel did with Hulk. Replace the actor in JL, then just give hints to the first movie.

edit: Didn't know they were already in talks to make a sequel.

Last edited:
I know it would never happen but i would like they take a huge risk and do like Aquaman. Or at least Flash. Cause we all know Justice League is at least gonna be Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Flash. I would like the sixth to be Aquaman personally.

Superman:Henry Cavill
Batman:Christian Bale
Wonder Woman:Emily Blunt
Green Lantern: Ryan Reynolds
Flash:Chris Pine

Aquaman: Liam McIntyre

For Reynolds just change his costume completly. I guess they just get a new actor and all in which case I would not mind. Then I would suggest John Stewart though. Idris Elba could play him. Chiwetel Ejofor could play him to but I would rather him for Marvel as Black Panther.

Last edited:
2015-MOS 2 and WW
2016-Flash and GL tv Show 1
2017-Justice League and GL tvshow 2
2018-MOS 3 and WW2 and GL tv show 3
2019-Flash 2 and WW 3
2020-Justice League 2
2021-Flash 3
2022-Justice League 3

WW-directed by Ridley Scott
Flash-directed by Wachowskis/Joseph Kosinki

Last edited:
How I wish it would be if I could work out a realistic schedule.

2015: The World's Finest(Henry Cavill, Christian Bale)
2015: Wonder Woman(Emily Blunt or Gina Carano)
2016: Flash(Chris Pine is my first choice, Bradley Cooper is my second choice)
2016: Green Lantern(I would be happy with a reboot starring Idris Elba as John Stewart)
2017: Justice League(Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman,Green Lantern,Flash,Nightwing)

Last edited:
Okay, I can't stand by and watch everyone else throw out lists and not throw out my own. Side note: Justice League shows the Green Lantern origin, similar to New Frontier.

MoS - 2013
World's Finest/Wonder Woman - 2015
Batman/Flash - 2016
MoS 2/WW2 - 2017
Justice League - 2018

How I wish it would be if I could work out a realistic schedule.

2015: The World's Finest(Henry Cavill, Christian Bale)
2015: Wonder Woman(Emily Blunt or Gina Carano)
2016: Flash(Chris Pine is my first choice, Bradley Cooper is my second choice)
2016: Green Lantern(I would be happy with a reboot starring Idris Elba as John Stewart)
2017: Justice League(Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman,Green Lantern,Flash,Nightwing)
Pine suits Hal more than Barry but he's one of those actors who can play a couple of those characters well. I feel the same about Bradley Cooper when it comes to GL and Flash.

Pine suits Hal more than Barry but he's one of those actors who can play a couple of those characters well. I feel the same about Bradley Cooper when it comes to GL and Flash.

Yea, he could play Hal but imo I like him more as Flash.

All signs point to the next DC film being Justice League after Man of Steel.

All signs point to the next DC film being Justice League after Man of Steel.

Because news sites keep saying that it would be the next DC film. But a 2015 release is still not set in stone. Do they even have a screenwriter and director for the film?

There appears to be speculation that Goyer and Snyder may be working on something, but nothing is set in stone of course.

I want to see Guillermo del Toro's Justice League Dark movie.

Because news sites keep saying that it would be the next DC film. But a 2015 release is still not set in stone. Do they even have a screenwriter and director for the film?

According to rumors, Goyer has already been asked to write and Snyder will be directing it. One cast member has already signed up (Cavill.)

The answer is so simple: World's Finest. Have it set in the Nolanverse with Cavil/Bale. Any other idea is folly, IMHO.

This:

According to rumors, Goyer has already been asked to write and Snyder will be directing it. One cast member has already signed up (Cavill.)

I want to see Guillermo del Toro's Justice League Dark movie.

I definitely want to see Del Toro's Dark Universe way more than a Justice League film. My excitement for a Justice League Dark would grow even more if Del Toro added Dr. Fate into the mix.

The answer is so simple: World's Finest. Have it set in the Nolanverse with Cavil/Bale. Any other idea is folly, IMHO.

It should happen, but it won't. It will always be a pipe dream for Nolan's Batuniverse to be a part of WB's DCCU.

What I wish for? Man of Steel 2

What I believe? Justice League

They won't have a Batman movie before JLA. He's already huge in the pop culture mind, and there's no need or time for them to go down that path first. He's an established character, whether or not they go with the Nolanverse.

This superhero trend is going to burn out in the next 5 or 6 years, if not sooner. By the time JLA rolls around team-up movies will be old hat anyway, and it won't be able to cash in on novelty.

Go Superman, JLA, Wonder Woman, Batman Reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"