The next DC movie after Man of Steel?

They should do something totally different, even though I'm looking forward to Man Of Steel, I'm kind of burnt out on Batman and Superman.

I'd like to see them really stretch out and do something like the Demon!

I think the Camelot, Jason Blood, Merlin and Morgan Le Fay storyline could be very interesting done live action.

D.C. did a comic series called The Silent Knight, he was a young guy who had that secret identity. That might work. Wasn't there also a series called The Golden Gladiator? Just vaguely remember.

I want to see Wonder Woman. I also want The Flash to come out either the same year or the year after. Warner Bros needs to hurry up and stop wasting time.

Personally I think we're long over due for a Wonder Woman movie.

I'd hope that it goes (not in a cinematic universe, self contained trilogies)

MOS-2013
MOS 2-2016
Wonder Woman-2018
MOS 3-2019
Wonder Woman 2-2021
Flash (one off)-2022
World's Finest (one off)-2023
Wonder Woman 3-2024
Green Lantern-2025
Batman Reboot 1-2026
Green Lantern 2-2028
Batman Reboot 2-2028
Green Lantern 3-2030
Batman Reboot 3-2031
Trinity (one off)-2034

Now, I know these aren't credible sources, but WB said they wanted to have a JLA movie out in 2015. If you look at IMDb, they have other projects tentatively slated for 2015-2016 like Flash, Wonder Woman, and Shazam. Now I personally don't believe these will materialize, but hey, we can hope, right?

A Martian Manhunter film would be sweet. Set on Mars when the White Martians attack, it would follow a group of rebels led by J'onn Jonzz trying to take back their planet. It would end with J'onn ultimately winning back the planet, enslaving the White Martians, but he would be the only survivor of the planet. Later stories would follow J'onn in his civilian identity doing detective work and low profile superheroics before he joins the Justice League.

boy wonder- none of those are going to happen. IMDB always has listings like that, for the longest time The Flash was listed for 2011. Don't trust that.

Great poll - but I really want a 'World's Finest' Bale Batman and Cavill Superman team up before the GRAND Justice League movie.

i would like to say that they need to follow Marvel steps recreating the story for each character, there is a bunch of people out there that didn't knew who was Ironman or Black Widow before the movies. So for me i think it's a good idea to take the time to get the audience involve in the story of each charater, specially since DC superheroes are not as famous as Marvel since they took control of the superhero movies.

I'd probably go with a Man of Steel sequel, then maybe The Flash or Wonder Woman, then the Batman reboot, then the Justice League movie.

http://collider.com/david-s-goyer-man-of-steel-interview/

Would you like to do a Justice League movie?

GOYER: I don’t know, honestly. I go back and forth. I mean, I think that on Batman and Superman, Chris has taken a different approach. I love the Marvel films and they’re really fun, but he’s definitely taken a different approach so far, which is that each of these movies is its own cohesive universe and at least with Batman it seems to have worked out. So, I don’t know. I’m not sure. I think it would depend with who. This has been a dream experience, so it’s hard to imagine it getting better than this, maybe it could be.

Perhaps they will only focus on a good Man of Steel trilogy.

I'd hope that it goes (not in a cinematic universe, self contained trilogies)

MOS-2013
MOS 2-2016
Wonder Woman-2018
MOS 3-2019
Wonder Woman 2-2021
Flash (one off)-2022
World's Finest (one off)-2023
Wonder Woman 3-2024
Green Lantern-2025
Batman Reboot 1-2026
Green Lantern 2-2028
Batman Reboot 2-2028
Green Lantern 3-2030
Batman Reboot 3-2031
Trinity (one off)-2034
batman is their cash cow they wont wait till 2026 to reboot it!

And then another good Batman trilogy, then another good Superman trilogy, then another good Batman trilogy....

*sigh*

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. WB/DC should put faith in their other superheroes that Marvel is now doing. Marvel, is making an Antman movie. Really Antman. If that is now faith in a character, I don't know what is.

They should go with WW and Flash for a movie after MOS. Then a trinity movie that leads into JL.

Forget about Ant Man....Marvel is even putting trust behind a film of the Guardians of the Galaxy, lol.

At least Warner Brothers seems to be backing up Del Toro's Justice League Dark, though. That's one shimmer of hope that it won't always be just Batman and Superman with WB.

At least Warner Brothers seems to be backing up Del Toro's Justice League Dark, though.
WB has proven time and time again that it has no problem backing projects by visionary directors and letting them do it with a healthy amount of creative freedom. However, many of these same visionaries, by definition, want to simply do their own take and leave. They don't have broader concepts in mind. They don't care about expanded universes. Which is why WB desperately needs a Kevin Feige type figure. A man who can imagine a DC cinematic universe, and extensively plan it, and put that plan into motion by his own hand.

I'd like to see after MOS:
The Flash/Wonder Woman (Come out the same year)
World's Finest
Justice League
Green Lantern (Reboot maybe.)

WB has proven time and time again that it has no problem backing projects by visionary directors and letting them do it with a healthy amount of creative freedom. However, many of these same visionaries, by definition, want to simply do their own take and leave. They don't have broader concepts in mind. They don't care about expanded universes. Which is why WB desperately needs a Kevin Feige type figure. A man who can imagine a DC cinematic universe, and extensively plan it, and put that plan into motion by his own hand.

I thought the people behind Green Lantern envisioned a broader universe?

But in any case, what I was referring to was WB does try to back up other projects that's not over run by Batman and Superman, but that is feels like it's not the case when they're simply the two DC superheroes that get the lime light most of the time.

They have to get their finger out of their a** and sort out a Justice League movie.

Stop messing around and get it done WB!

the flash should get the next shot I don't think enough people will go see a solo wonder woman movie not even females are interested.they cant even get the wonder woman tv series going because no one cares.just have her in the team movie like aquaman or hawkman

I had a idea how about a combo movie with the origins of flash and wonder woman?like grindhouse where you get a double feature spend a hour and ten minutes on flash then wonder woman so you runtime would be 2hr 20mins so its not too long.this has not ne done in comicbook film yet could be interesting.

I think doing a Trinity movie with a large focus on Wonder Womans Origins might work. Since everybody knows Superman & Batmans origins not a whole lot of focus has to be on them

Why does DC even need a cinematic universe that looks like Marvel?

DC is a different studio with different properties to manage.Marvel doesn't have a Sandman or a Y to pull off. They are going to milk their Marvel superheroes in every medium.

DC could make a World's Finest next year. Marvel has nothing like that. It's Avengers or bust.

I'd like a Wonder Woman film, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next film by WB in MoS sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"