Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically he could be in talks with Sony, they never revealed who J.J. was in TASM universe. He'd make TASM 3 slightly better, worse case scenario.

If there is one thing you keep from Sony Spider-man, it is JK Simmons.
And Kirsten Dunst, just kidding, she was terrible.

Bring Emma Watson over as Mary Jane and the movie will succeed no matter what.

And I'm tired of this Dylan O'Brien and Logan Lerman crap. And Vincent Martella, seriously?

I'm not a fan of Vincent Martella or Dylan O'brien in the least, but what's wrong with Lerman? He had truly excellent performances in "Perks Of Being A Wallflower" and "Fury". The Percy Jackson flicks shouldn't be held as reference of his acting chops. I mean, I too thought he was an awful choice for Spider-man before seeing the movies I mentioned above

Last edited:
And Kirsten Dunst, just kidding, she was terrible.

Bring Emma Watson over as Mary Jane and the movie will succeed no matter what.

I reaally don't want Hermione as MJ, but that's just my opinion

Though she would still be infinitely better than Kirsten Dunst

I'm not a fan of Vincent Martella or Dylan O'brien in the least, but what's wrong with Lerman? He had truly excellent performances in "Perks Of Being A Wallflower" and "Fury". The Percy Jackson flicks shouldn't be held as reference of his acting chops. I mean, I too thought he was an awful choice for Spider-man before seeing the movies I mentioned above

He just doesn't come off or look like Peter to me. Honestly if it came down to him or Dylan, I'd take Dylan.

But I would prefer neither of them. There's gotta be better actors to choose from. Not just whoever the flavor of the month is.

This wasn't an official list of actors anyway. They were just listing whatever actors they had in mind in an e-mail, sort of like a "wish list."

This wasn't an official list of actors anyway. They were just listing whatever actors they had in mind in an e-mail, sort of like a "wish list."

I'm aware of this. I just don't understand why some fans are actually campaigning for these guys.

I just don't get it. Not one bit.

I'm aware of this. I just don't understand why some fans are actually campaigning for these guys.

I'm not really for or against any of the choices to be honest. I'm just generally disappointed that we are getting a very young Spider-Man again if the deal gets made.

I'm not saying that Andrew is irreplaceable as the character has lived on for many years and will live on for many more. But I honestly don't know if it's possible to find anyone better suited for the role, I thought Andy was perfect as Peter. Well it's possible, just a hard task, lol. Just my opinion though.

If I absolutely had to choose someone else, it'd be Lerman as I do like him as an actor and think he's a good fit. I think Martella would be a good choice too though.

:up:

That mirrors my feelings completely.

Andrew was THE PP/Spidey for me, and it'll be hard to lose that but the character will always mean more than the actor portraying him.

Lerman, Martella, or Highmore would be my picks, honestly for a fresh rebooted MCU-style Spidey.

Because at one point time, Lerman was a lead contender the last time the job came up. Plus he is young, and has had some good performances.

That is why.

I never took that casting suggestion seriously. I mean come on... it's VINCENT MARTELLA. Does anyone really want him to play Spider-Man? I would rather see Tommy Wiseau give it a shot because then it would at least be funny.

:whatever:

"O HAI, HARRY"
"SO ANYWAY FLASH, HOW IS YOUR SEX LIFE?"
"I FED UP WITH THIS RESPONSIBILITY"
"YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, NORMIE"
"WITH GREAT POWER COMES-HI DOGGY"

Honestly, I fail to see what's so wrong about Martella. It's not like the dude's a bad actor, he's just really unknown.

Because at one point time, Lerman was a lead contender the last time the job came up. Plus he is young, and has had some good performances.

That is why.

Fury and Perks of Being a Wallflower come to mind.

Hell, he was even decent in the very 'meh' Percy Jackson films.

:whatever:

"O HAI, HARRY"
"SO ANYWAY FLASH, HOW IS YOUR SEX LIFE?"
"I FED UP WITH THIS RESPONSIBILITY"
"YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, NORMIE"
"WITH GREAT POWER COMES-HI DOGGY"

Honestly, I fail to see what's so wrong about Martella. It's not like the dude's a bad actor, he's just really unknown.

:woo: :funny:

Seriously I'm dying of laughter.

And I don't know, maybe Martella could do well. I just don't see a Peter Parker in him.

:woo: :funny:

Seriously I'm dying of laughter.

And I don't know, maybe Martella could do well. I just don't see a Peter Parker in him.

That's fair, and it is difficult to due to how unknown he is. However, for me, the qualities are there.

Since you enjoyed that so much, enjoy this man:

[YT]IjrelSh7vHM[/YT]

I throw the suggestion Troye Sivan back into the mix.
He will be 24 years old in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"