The Nickelodeon Thread: Old School

anyone watch My Brother and Me? I loved that show

All That was great back then. Good Burger, the lactose intollerant Superdude, Repair Man-Man-Man-Man-man-man, Coach Kreeton, Principal Pimpell, Vital Information, Fatcop, Everyday French with Pierre Escargot, Detective Dan, just too many too mention. Those were the good days lol.
All That was my fav. show to watch on Saturday nights, Too bad it got bad once Kenan and Kel left the show.

In fact saturdays back then were my Nickelodeon days, just sit back and watch all the great Nick shows all day, anyone remember Welcome Freshman, Fifteen, and Hey Dude?

And I'll go way back, who remember You Can't Do That on Television?

wienerville, what would you do, clarissa explains it all, ahh real monsters, guts, salute your shorts, hey dude, wild and crazy kids....man i loved bein a kid

This was about the first time I got Nick and it was the greatest thing ever. only one I haven't saw mentioned (might've overlooked it) was "What Would You Do" I always wanted to sit in the pie chair

Kenan and Kel. Even Stevens. :up:

:lmao: Opps. :o Haha! You're right. Disney. Still liked it though. :o

The Disney Channel always had sub-par, friendly program (or so it seemed to me.) I loved Nick back in the day because it was giving Generation X children what they wanted, grungy shows pack full of awesome.. I wish that'd come back, because we're back to the child friendly non-offensive Television.

I miss Nick having black actors on their channel.
Old Nick
My brother and me
Kenen and Kel
All That
All very positive shows

New Nick
Ugh theres that one black kid on Ned I guess.

The Disney Channel always had sub-par, friendly program (or so it seemed to me.) I loved Nick back in the day because it was giving Generation X children what they wanted, grungy shows pack full of awesome.. I wish that'd come back, because we're back to the child friendly non-offensive Television.

I didn't like the grugy shows, like All That. I hated that show. I liked the functional families better than dysfunctional. :)

Funny when you think about how we grew up with Nickelodeon and now kids these days have the Disney Channel.

And who remembers Count Duckula?

You Can't Do That on Television
Out of Control
Danger Mouse
Count Duckula (though I liked him better as a villain)

i dont think they were 90's but nick had two shows called As told by ginger and Rocket Power that i really liked.

Doug, Cousin Skeeter, All That (original players), Roundhouse, My Brother & Me, and Are You Afraid of the Dark. the reason you were lucky to grow up in the 90's

image_2_quailman.jpg
doug_N.jpg

afraid1.jpg

allyhat543.jpg

541469272_small.jpg

rh.jpg

646721824_l.gif

AYAOTD what a great show....it used to creep me out when i was younger....these shows need to be on dvd...i would buy doug in a heartbeat

I think:
Are you afraid of the Dark, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, and Clarissa explains it all are on DVD.

nice....they need to bring the rest....salute your shorts for sure and doug

wasn't the best friend of the older brother on "My Brother and Me" named Goo? lol

the theme song for My Brother and Me was also funny. It's so 90s. lol

For me it was Alex Mack, it was like my favourite show, I am so sad for remebing it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"