The Nostalgia Thread

I bet noone remembers the Banana Splits or even the Magic Garden. AHHH Paula and Carol, I miss you guys. It had sherlock the pink squirrel the chuckle patch and of course the story box. Song went" You don't need a key, so follow me there are no locks on the story box the story box the story box..." great show.

Damn, i just dated myself and now I feel old!!!!!!!! Hey Jeff, is that a subliminal signature? lol

Yeah, never heard of that lol

How about:

David The Gnome
david.jpg

Ghostwriter
dlghostwriter1.jpg

I couldn't find pictured but what about Adventures in Wonderland and Kids Incorporated?

Colossal Spoons said:
Never seen that before. I bet it's got nuthin on Zoobilee Zoo or The Elephant Show.

I used to watch Zoobilee Zoo all the time when I was in Kindergarten.

Another cartoon I loved watching:
Heathcliff
Heathcliff.jpg

Pound Puppies
012.jpg

While we're at it, you can't forget...

You Can't Do That on Television
1986castcolor.jpg

C.O.P.S.
Copslogo.jpg

My Brother and Me.

I actually created this thread for another reason. Ever couple of months, I'll have an Uncle Rico moment are really get bummed out that I can't go back to the past. I don't wanna change anything, I just wanna plop down and watch TV and eat Fruity Pebbles again. Don't get me wrong, I love life now, but I'd go back in a heartbeat.

I miss the 90s kinda.:csad:

eh, here's more nostalgia...
Gigapets!
alien118.jpg

and Tamagochi's!
tamagochi.jpg

Damn, this got moved from the Community...blast!

I miss waking up on Saturdays and eating a whole box of my favorite unhealthy ceral and watching heaps of good cartoons and running around responsibility free for the rest of the day.

The only episode I remember of 21 Jump Street was the one where Holly Robinson got raped.:o:csad:

Anybody remember Super Force in the 90's, it used to air after Superboy?

super%20force.jpg

it also starred the black gay dude from Revenge Of The Nerds as the hero's sidekick.

Anybody remember Super Force in the 90's, it used to air after Superboy?

super%20force.jpg

it also starred the black gay dude from Revenge Of The Nerds as the hero's sidekick.

i saw some episodes of super force not too bad all things considered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"