Supergirl The Official Alexandra "Alex" Danvers/Chyler Leigh Thread

Happy birthday to Chyler

05ab718ad1976d7796f05da91d0bfcd1.jpg

I still can't believe this is her in the Marilyn Manson video

chyler_leigh_tainted_love_music_video_screencap_1cfW3ya.sized.jpg

:hmr:

Wow, never even knew she was in a Marilyn Manson video.

She has a very interesting history. Her brother being a Power Ranger is still weird to me. And that they starred in a movie together as bf/gf or something like that.

She has a very interesting history. Her brother being a Power Ranger is still weird to me. And that they starred in a movie together as bf/gf or something like that.

Whose her brother?

so I believe a nother poster brought this up befor I wasn't part of this conversation but saw it. this video is from the showcase channel (the Canadian version ofthe show time channel sate side) where super girl moved after it's move from cbs and global tv Canada dropped as a result since it airs partially half of cbs's shows next to nbc's and it's own shows . This is also in the general discussion thread

BREAKING

Supergirl Cast Member Steps Down As Series Regular << Read more

[YT]6mLGSer0hBc[/YT]

Maggie may have said yes to a future with Alex, but Floriana Lima didn't.

TV Line reports, Lima is not returning to Supergirl as a series regular so that she can pursue other opportunities. However, before she parts ways with the show, she will appear in more than one episode of Season 3 to wrap up the romantic relationship the National City police detective developed with DEO Agent Alex Danvers.
&#8220;We adore Floriana and have loved working with her to tell this inspiring story,&#8221; executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says in a statement. &#8220;Although she&#8217;s not available to us as a series regular next season, as she&#8217;s looking to pursue other opportunities, we&#8217;re happy she&#8217;ll be returning for multiple episodes in Season 3.&#8221;

In the Season 2 finale, after the Daxamites were defeated and fled Earth, Kara encouraged her sister to "never let [Maggie] go." So when Maggie goes to comfort her girlfriend, Alex blurts out a marriage proposal. Whether or not Maggie said yes or not is not revealed, but the unexpected proposal did put an ear-to-ear grin on her face.
Based on the aforementioned news, we can only speculate that Maggie either says no and goes back to being single, says yes and gets cold feet, or she doesn't live long enough to see the wedding reception.

Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) challenges Rhea (guest star Teri Hatcher) to battle to save National City. Meanwhile, Superman (guest star Tyler Hoechlin) returns and Cat Grant (guest star Calista Flockhart) offers Supergirl some sage advice.

Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Andrew Kreisberg & Jessica Queller and teleplay by Robert Rovner & Caitlin Parrish.
MORE: Lena Luthor and Rhea Square Off in Exclusive "Resist" Clip / Supergirl EP On Superman And Cat Grant's Roles In Finale / Supergirl Hints at Batman / Martian Manhunter And Livewire Concept Art

Distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. International Television Distribution, SUPERGIRL is executive produced by Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash), Ali Adler (The New Normal), Andrew Kreisberg (The Flash, Arrow) and Sarah Schechter (Blindspot, The Mysteries of Laura). Supergirl is based on the characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and appearing in DC Comics, by special arrangement with the Jerry Siegel Family.

Well, the twitterverse has erupted. It is amazing that some cannot believe that someone can find someone else, fall in love and have a relationship... why do they think that suddenly "the gay" has left the show. I just don't get it.

If Maggie is still in a handful of episodes, can't she still be in Chyler's life? She could even still agree to get married, and they do, but she doesn't always appear because she's doing her own police work.

She appeared in a handful of Lethal Weapon episodes too in the first season. Enough to be a presence, even though she was not a regular, and her character was dead. So she could still be a presence on Supergirl as Chyler Danvers's fiancee and then wife.

Hmmm....with this happening, I'm wondering if a certain Katherine Kane will be either making an appearance or a mention soon.

Well, the twitterverse has erupted. It is amazing that some cannot believe that someone can find someone else, fall in love and have a relationship... why do they think that suddenly "the gay" has left the show. I just don't get it.
the best way to handle all this is if maggie's actress will be busy some where esle show wise, is to have them married instead of what was mentioned above in the article.

I just put up and to is to have done Alex and maggie what was done with sam hannah (LL cool J's character) wife( pre her death this season cause she's on Quantico ) in NCIS L.A. where Maggie would only show up when the actress was available.

they can talk about her but she is a detective and there will be some case's where she's so busy she's just not available to be on screen or in depending on what case she's working or if she's in a special task force she running with some others. .

it'll be a good to have have her as re occurring and be married to Alex . instead of the thing's that article suggest that will just turn all other fans off. and may shut those twitter fan up for bit too.

Lyla is married to Diggle in Arrow. She doesn't play all the time though. She's not billed as a regular at all but just recurring, and she appears whenever she's available or the story merits it. Just because she's not a regular doesn't mean they need to kill her off. She's usually busy with Argus.

They could do the same thing with Maggie. She can be busy with her own cases. Chyler would be like Diggle where she's the main character we see. I don't see why they have to do anything to the relationship at all in terms of tearing them apart.

And as I mentioned above, Floriana was a regular on Supergirl this past year, yet she still found time to have a recurring role on Lethal Weapon as a fairly major character. She could treat Supergirl in the same way if she's doing something else where she's not the lead.

It's a shame Floriana wont be a regular next season, I hope she can appear in enough eps to not have to write her out.

I hope it's more between Kara and Alex for the 3rd season.

Yeah, if she and Kara are both single next season I hope they stay that way for a while because damn if I don't miss my Danvers sisters couch scenes and TV nights.

^ Agreed. It was always a treat to see them interacting that way and we need that to return, Honestly, I'd love it if they ignored love angles for both for the whole season. Not like it's mandatory for there to be a love interest every season. They don't need relationships to define them in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"