The Amazing Spider-Man The Official ASM THEATRICAL TRAILER Thread! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*GOB dancing :woot:

Speaking of Gob...

109-gob-magic2.jpg

mysterio2.jpg

Think it'd be a good idea for the trailer to release in theaters with This Means War on Valentines Day.

I don't know what the **** Sony's doing... It totally seems like they're dropping the ball, when they should be marketing the hell out of this movie now. Not later, but NOW! No other superhero movie needs it more! They've got RISES chopping right at their crackhole, and they act like they couldn't care less!? When Nolans Rises opens, Spidey will be knocked out, this is just a fact. And even worse if people don't know about the movie! Sony! Get your thumb out of your god damn butts and release that freaken trailer! Fot their sake, I reeeally, truly hope that this next trailer kicks ass of massive proportions, otherwise they're just screwed! No more teaser crap. They better bring it like a volcano in eruption!! They can't afford to be small about it, it's that simple!

I remember when Iron Man came out and took everybody by surprise and everyone loved it, then TDK took the scene by storm 2 months later and it seemed like nobody even remembered IM.

I remember when Iron Man came out and took everybody by surprise and everyone loved it, then TDK took the scene by storm 2 months later and it seemed like nobody even remembered IM.

that is true. iron man was amazing but TDK is really on another level.
I've just finished watching it (TDK) just now and the film has plot holes, is probably 20mins too long and there are shifts in character but truly an amazing movie.

there is a dangerous that regardless of how good ASM is it is going to get swept away with the TDKR hype. 'meh' as long as ASM is a good movie that's all that matters to me.

What if TASM trailer does the same thing against TDKR trailer? :wow: lol

that is true. iron man was amazing but TDK is really on another level.
I've just finished watching it (TDK) just now and the film has plot holes, is probably 20mins too long and there are shifts in character but truly an amazing movie.

there is a dangerous that regardless of how good ASM is it is going to get swept away with the TDKR hype. 'meh' as long as ASM is a good movie that's all that matters to me.

I just want a good spider-man movie. As long as I get that, TDKR can bite me.

I just want a good spider-man movie. As long as I get that, TDKR can bite me.

At this point that is all we can ask for. Truth is, the level of expectation that we would want (and expect) from a Spider-Man film won't truly happen unless this one is really good/great and captures the publics imagination. If that's the case then we'll get much greater hype for the sequels. I am expecting a build up similar to Nolan's franchise reboot..

Speaking of Gob...

109-gob-magic2.jpg

mysterio2.jpg

:awesome:

and speaking of Mysterio, he would be a great villain in the sequel! I love the way he taunted Spidey in TAS, I wish they would amplify that part of him if he would be in a movie. And even though I never thought that this reboot series would need realistic villains like Nolan's batman movies, Mysterio is the one villain that would kinda have to be Nolanized imo

He's a VFX goldmine, his character was practically made for film, I'd love to see what they could do with Mysterio as the villain in the sequel

He's a VFX goldmine, his character was practically made for film, I'd love to see what they could do with Mysterio as the villain in the sequel

as long as the tricks wouldn't be too theatrical or too magical, because even though we know that they are just illusions, it would still feel pretty off in this "more grounded" series. Mysterio would need to be toned down a little, just a little of course

a mysterio movie practically writes itself.

the criminal spidey (mysterio in disguise)
the rise of mysterio
the defeat of spider-man
the doubt and slf pity of peter parker
the spider tracer (to follow mysterio to his hideout)
the final battle with mysterio
the triumph of spider-man

a definate 3 arc storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"