The Official Batman Forever Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool man!

What i liked about Forever, was it still had dark shots of Batman.

s9FQAQW.gif
3vnBT32.gif

F7JgIba.gif
KGvGwzr.gif

dqXMue1.gif
EuFIiEz.gif

TaVGOnt.gif
4uiz3h4.gif

6khBXkr.gif
fdnsAgt.gif

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/69752902714/batman-forever

Great shots, like it a lot. Very good job Kane.

Can someone please post some good pics of the "sonic" suit?

I believe it's called the 'Sonar Suit' and I don't know if you'd define these as good, but...

2ex273q.jpg

2unx534.jpg

919wuw.jpg

zvua12.jpg

j63iuv.jpg

I remember first seeing the sonar suit in Disney magazine about 4 months before the films release I was super excited that we would have Batman wearing two different suits in one movie. It was this magazine

BF isn't my favourite Batman movie or anything but it does hold a certain nostalgia for me, the time of the release. Seal's song and music video. The U2 song which plays during the end credits. The movie does have its moments. I love when Batman emerges from the flames, among other things.

Still holding out for a directors cut with the deleted scenes reinstated. Though I won't hold my breath.

Maybe it's just the nostalgic Bat-fan in more, or maybe it's the fact that I don't think U2 is really all that great...but IMO Hold, Me, Thrill Me...is one of their best songs.

I still enjoy Forever a whole lot,Not a great movie compared to Burton's films and especially not near the quality of Nolan's trilogy but I just think it's a FUN Batman movie on it's own!

I still think Val Kilmer was a very underrated Bruce Wayne/Batman and his performance got tainted in history cause of the writing and direction of the Schumacher Bat movies!

I believe it's called the 'Sonar Suit' and I don't know if you'd define these as good, but...

2ex273q.jpg

2unx534.jpg

919wuw.jpg

zvua12.jpg

j63iuv.jpg

Theses are cool thanks.

I remember first seeing the sonar suit in Disney magazine about 4 months before the films release I was super excited that we would have Batman wearing two different suits in one movie. It was this magazine

I remember this.

i had that disney adventures issue :D nostalgia overload

He always looks like he's thrusting his crotch at us in that pic.

2d15lyd.jpg

I prefer the one at the start, take the nipples off and I think that's the best live action Batman suit.

The nipples really don't bother me all that much, to be honest. The Panther suit (first one) is sleek and sexy. Its musculature is really well done, and I like the glossy look of it.

I don't have a lot good to say about BF but the panther suit is great. Love the belt.

I still prefer the BR suit but the BF panther suit is defiantly my 2nd favorite Bat suit on film so far

The Batman Forever panther suit is defiantly one of my favorite big screen Bat-Suits. Part of me wishes Ben Affleck would wear an updated version of the panther suit in MOS 2.

P.S Did Kenner ever release an action figure based on the panther suit?

We never actually got a plain black sculpt of the panther suit as a figure with the yellow oval logo, I remember being a kid and thinking their would be one and searching everwhere for it because I always hated all the variant colors and always would only play with the plain black "normal" suit version figure, we only got a sonar suit figure both of which I had.

Love the water reflexion,Always hated that cowl,Robin's suit is cool minus the nips of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"