The Official Batman & Robin Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This our latest Nightwing Neck Armor sculpted by Todd Gibson using monster clay. Molds in silicone, with free form support shells. Castings will be in urethane rubber.

Let us know what you think!

For more info, please email us at: [email protected] or visit our website: http://www.gothamcityfx.com.

We're also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GothamCityFXco

And Twitter: https://twitter.com/GothamCityFXLLC

946087_660387814013479_79136618_n.jpg

1486827_660387810680146_106555785_n.jpg

1522052_660387804013480_45931979_n.jpg

1505172_660387934013467_2079692226_n.jpg

When I'm feeling blue, I always watch this cool as ice movie. It always makes me chill right out. Melts my cold hearted self.

Now I'm being told to freeze by the cops. Looks like I'll be sent to the cooler! :D

Does anyone have a link to the Triumphant script?

Even more interested in Batman: DarKnight

Another proposed fifth entry in the “Batman” series was this awkwardly-titled screenplay that brought back some of the old Tim Burton doom and gloom. In this version, Bruce Wayne was in self-imposed exile, discouraged over losing Batman’s mystique and ability to inspire fear in his enemies (maybe he shouldn’t host auctions and flash his “Batman Forever” credit card in public, then). Dick Grayson is attending Gotham University, where Dr. Jonathan Crane is conducting his experiments with fear. Crane’s vengeful run-in with a colleague, Dr. Kirk Langstrom, prompts the latter’s transformation into the terrifying mutant, Man-Bat.

The 7 best unproduced Batman screenplays

Even more interested in Batman: DarKnight

The 7 best unproduced Batman screenplays
Yeah I've always been very interested in all these failed Bat-films, this is one of the most interesting ideas tho.

I'm listening to the Batman and Robin OST right now... there are a lot of valid complaints about the film, but the score is not one of them...

This music is pretty definitive Batman for me. I was born in the mid 90s, so i was the perfect age to enjoy Batman and Robin. It was actually my favorite superhero film until i got a bit older.

Yeah I've always been very interested in all these failed Bat-films, this is one of the most interesting ideas tho.

I'm listening to the Batman and Robin OST right now... there are a lot of valid complaints about the film, but the score is not one of them...

This music is pretty definitive Batman for me. I was born in the mid 90s, so i was the perfect age to enjoy Batman and Robin. It was actually my favorite superhero film until i got a bit older.

Have you read the script by Tom Mankiewicz? I made a thread about it.

Batman & Robin was the first Batman movie I saw in a theater. I loved it back then, and I still like it:woot: it's not the best Batman movie, but it is very entertaining. And I agree, the music is great.

Im glad non of them got greenlighted by WB. Harley been Joker's niece or daugther is not even funny but they did make Barbara as Alfred's niece. :doh:

Have you read the script by Tom Mankiewicz? I made a thread about it.

Batman & Robin was the first Batman movie I saw in a theater. I loved it back then, and I still like it:woot: it's not the best Batman movie, but it is very entertaining. And I agree, the music is great.

I totally agree. It's a damn entertaining movie.

Léo Ho Tep;28469221 said:
I totally agree. It's a damn entertaining movie.

:highfive:

People always say that this movie made Batman look bad etc. That's not true at all. Batman isn't portrayed as a stupid or incompetent wimp. He's happier and all that, but he's still Batman (The Lone Ranger on the other hand...oh, that movie makes my blood boil:cmad:).

I wouldn't mind if someone made a lighter Batman movie again in the near future, with the blue and grey suit, a happier Batman, Robin, giant typewriters and colorful villains. The dark and gritty Batman becomes boring after a while...movies like Batman Forever and Batman & Robin were a breath of fresh air after Burton's movies (even though I love those movies as well).

Then stick with Brave & the Bold. I know it's animated but I doubt WB/DC will make anymore light/campy Batman movies. Especially after how Nolan reinvented the character on the big screen and it's genre.

Then stick with Brave & the Bold. I know it's animated but I doubt WB/DC will make anymore light/campy Batman movies. Especially after how Nolan reinvented the character on the big screen and it's genre.

I think people will get sick of the "dark and gritty" stuff after a while.

If they ever make a lighter Batman movie, i wont see it in theaters that's for sure.

This is still one of the worst movies ive ever seen, in my life. But damnit it's so fun to make fun of. It's super entertaining to just chill with some friends, get the drinks going, throw this on and laugh your ass off, facepalm, laugh your ass off again. And again..

It's so bad that it's fun.

It came on tv a few weeks ago. It was during the day, and i couldnt watch more than 5 minutes before i wanted to punch the tv lol. But man it's great at night with some booze.

Saw it when I was 6 in theaters.

Simpler movie for a simple mind back then of course :hehe:

I saw it when it came out on dvd/vhs (whatever the hell it was back in 98). I was 9 years old and i couldnt watch it in one sitting. Did it in two, and thought it was the worst thing id seen as a kid. Made me so mad haha.

There is only one movie I've ever switched off in my entire life. I mean literally got up off my chair, walked over to the TV and turned that **** off.

That film was... The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

And I've seen Batman & Robin multiple times. So, yeah, make of that what you will. :o

I love that movie! Because it was fun, it represented its time.

To see them crap out another 66/B&R inspired thing...It would be the death of Batman.
BTBATB was okay, but it was too camp. It was intended for children, like the old show. To see that as an example for something to work in a movie - God forbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"