World The Official Beast Wars Thread

I forget, but what prompted their change to Transmetal?

The Transwarp explosion (from the season 1 finale) Optimus Primal pilots a reconfigured stasis pod into center of the Vok Doomsday type Death Star weapon, (Expect Megatron at the last moment takes control of the pod controls and seals Primal in shut. preventing him from his original plan Which was to abandon the pod just before impact) Primal was killed in the huge Transwarp explosion when he and the pod reached the center core of the weapon .

The only ones I remember having for sure was Rattrap and I forget it's name but it was a big-ash bald eagle.

His name is Silverbolt (he is in love with Blackarachnia, and is resposible for her becoming a part of The Maximals Team in Season 3 .)

His name is Silverbolt (he is in love with Blackarachnia, and is resposible for her becoming a part of The Maximals Team in Season 3 .)

Oh yeaaaah. I remember now! :woot:

Man, I seriously need to find the DVD sets.

Oh yeaaaah. I remember now! :woot:

Man, I seriously need to find the DVD sets.

I Got all 3 season's on dvd .
spin.gif

Great show, just sometimes too goofy even for my taste. Come on, Megatron with a rubber ducky in a bath tub? Or Waspinator getting squashed like a piece of paper?

Come on, Megatron with a rubber ducky in a bath tub?

It only happen once in a while . and I thought it was funny . (also he would try to hide it from his other teamates ) which made it even more hilarious . :woot:

Just found this, a lot of rather silly scenes involving Megatron. I really like the first part.

[YT]EZd8zQkaTbE[/YT]

The Transwarp explosion (from the season 1 finale) Optimus Primal pilots a reconfigured stasis pod into center of the Vok Doomsday type Death Star weapon, (Expect Megatron at the last moment takes control of the pod controls and seals Primal in shut. preventing him from his original plan Which was to abandon the pod just before impact) Primal was killed in the huge Transwarp explosion when he and the pod reached the center core of the weapon .

That's right

Just found this, a lot of rather silly scenes involving Megatron. I really like the first part.

Love the ant calling Megatron his "queen." Dinobot's reaction is espicially hilarious. :woot:

I only saw a few Beast Wars eps, but watched almost all of Beast Machines, which I feel was really underrated. In fact, until I saw the new film, BW/BM Megatron was actually my favorite incarnation of the character, especially his BM iteration.

Speaking of BW/BM, I'd LOVE to get a live-action movie interpretation of the universe. I don't necessarily think there's any reason that the BW/BM universe necessarily HAS to be connected to the G1/G2 Universe of the original cartoon, or even the new movie (even though the two 'verses were connected in the original series). With that in mind, who would you pick for the Maximal and Predacon rosters in a live-action BW movie? Here's my list:
Maximals
Optimus Primal
Rhinox
Cheetor
Rattrap
Airrazor

Predacons
Megatron
Tarantulas
Waspinator
Dinobot
Terrorsaur
Blackarachnia

inferno should be with the predacons, and tigertron play a pretty important role in teaching the maximals how to control their beast modes.

battleofnemesisbyobidiave4.jpg

This is My all time favorite Optimus Primal vs. Megatron confrotation in The BEAST WARS Series it's in the series finale episode "Nemesis" part 2

*Primal flies into the control room of the Decepticons spaceship The Nemesis*

Megatron: Well, come on. Let's have it. The usual "Destiny and Honor" speech.

Optimus Primal: Speech this.

*Optimus punches Megatron in the face*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihAliTCsko&mode=related&search=

More Megatron goodness. :o

[YT]GANJGlKn3xY[/YT]

Timelines_Optimus_Primal.jpg

Pre Beast Wars Maximal Form on Cybertron

Optimusprimalbw.jpg

Beast Wars

OPTIMUS PRIMAL MAXIMIZE!!!

inferno should be with the predacons, and tigertron play a pretty important role in teaching the maximals how to control their beast modes.

Tigertron is optional, but yes, Inferno HAS to be there. He was kickass. :woot:

380px-Infernobwpostcard.jpg

"For the ROYALTY!!!"

Also, Dinobot should be on the Maximal side. Other then that, I can dig it.

Beast Wars was the s*** to me growing up. I absolutely loved the show with a passion. Code of Hero is my favorite episode out of all the Transformers Shows that there have been.

I really like how some of the characters, over the series, received different alt modes. That was always cool to me.

Also, who didn't love Waspinator?
240px-Waspinator-boxart.jpg
me i hated him he deserved to get his butt kicked all the time

as i see it, they dont have to do a beast wars movie, they could always experiment by crossing over characters like scorponok who is a mechanical non robot form of the beast wars version than any of the others. Dinobot should be chosen, he would work well with the 'Dinobots' and hes personality was purely one of the best ther was, he was savage and brutal but had honor and respect and had a heart. He should be in the sequel or third one, sure grimlock fans wouldnt be too happy i guess but it wouldnt hurt :d

Last year, BotCon's exclusive figures were the Cybertron versions of the Beast Wars characters.

airazor063.jpg

airazor123.jpg

Not bad. But I don't like Dinobot's Cybetron mode. He should be something more sleek.

Yeah, his sucks. The only reason they used that model was because the head looked a LOT like Dinobot. I had it when it first came out in the Armada line and it's head looked exactly like Dinobot.

i cant tell who the green guy, the huge black guy, the little brown guy, and the yellow and brown guy are. i think the black guy might be megatron and the green guy might me rhinox. and the little brownlittle guy could be ratrap, and i guess the yellow and brown guy could be airrazor or something

does anyone know if beast wars 2 or beast wars neo ever made were translated into english

Didnt they confirm that there were NEW Beast Wars episodes in the works? I heared it was said at BotCon 2007 ... can anyone confirm this because I'm gonna squirt my pants if it is ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"