World The Official Beast Wars Thread

Such a good series. I never liked Cheetor's TM2 form.

Theft of the Golden Disk

The never-before told tale of the Theft of the Golden Disk from Transformers: Beast Wars made its debut at Botcon 2007
featuring David Kaye (Megatron) .

Eight Criminals, One prize! Cybetron's most infamous heist is finally here. And now, the long awaited story behind Dawn of Future's Past and the Beast Wars...."Theft of the Golden Disk!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIJVSjIuNYg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRYFCO7fpo

They need to continue the story. There is still more if you you really think about it. Like back on prehistoric earth, Dinobot TM2 clone, he was created with the spark of Rampage, who is indestructible. So he could still be alive and well, and maybe he found a way back to cybertron. There were also designs created for Dinobot to return in the Transtech series they were gonna create. Depthcharge was supposed to return as well. Transtech needs to be created still. Even now with the Transformers Revenge of The Fallen. Its said that Michael Bay and the design team used designs of Transtech as a building block for the character designs of the movie. So i think it would be interesting to see a Transformers show, like transtech, on TV, it would show a really interesting side to cybertron rather then the one on the big screen. And it would also have continuity with the BW and BM.

Movie Megatron:
megatron_heads_2.jpg

Transtech Megatron:
Megs01.jpg

Idk about you gyus but they look similar, not to mention Megatron would have looked incredible on the small screen.

Movie Optimus:
optimus_2.jpg

Transtech Optimus:
OP01.jpg

Optimus looks similar as well, the head and parts of the body. I really would love to see these designs on the small screen again, to continue the story of the BW's and BM's arch.

Last edited:
Optimus Primal's Cybertronian appearance .

DawnOfFuturesPastOptimusPrimal.jpg

Beast Wars Cybertronian Megatron

DawnOfFuturesPastMegatron.jpg

Kal- El those pictures of Cybertronian transformers ^ those were from the comics correct?? I love those pictures, very interesting.

On the previous page I posted the pics of the BotCon exclusive Cybertron-versions of the Beast Wars characters.

Just started watching the show last week. I love it so far.
I don't get the whole Prime decedent thing. How does a Transformer become a decedent.
And for anyone better better knowledge of Beast Wars, why did the fractions changed their names?

Just started watching the show last week. I love it so far.
I don't get the whole Prime decedent thing. How does a Transformer become a decedent.
I don't think they use the term descendant to mean grandson or something like that.

And for anyone better better knowledge of Beast Wars, why did the fractions changed their names?
I don't recall it being explained. I think it was because their alternate forms were animals instead of vehicles.

I don't think they use the term descendant to mean grandson or something like that.

I don't recall it being explained. I think it was because their alternate forms were animals instead of vehicles.
I was thinking that, until I noticed they didn't have the beast modes on Cybertron.

I was thinking that, until I noticed they didn't have the beast modes on Cybertron.

When their ships crashed, they had to scan near by lifeforms for modes to protect them from the raw Energon on the planet.

I think it had more to do outside the show. They didn't want fans to think these were the Autobots and Decepticons of the past.

I think its because after the great war, both sides wanted to forget the war and just changed there names.

This is my favorite rendition of the transformers, and my favorite show as well.

Starting the second season soon. First season was great. Looking forward to going to Auto Assembly to pick of some Beast Wars figures. Can't wait to meet Ian Corlett.

I gave Beast Wars another shot. I love it so far. I like Cheetor and Rattrap. heh. I like the one part when Rat gets locked up in a cage and is brought to the Predicon base. As the oh I forgot the name of the red bird but anyway, as he introduces the maximal Rattrap waves at them. Then he starts making all kinds of hand gestures. Oh man. So funny. I like him. He's so comical.

I like Tiga-tron. He's cool.

I like it... lol though I do miss the animal skins especially Rattrap's and his cute yet funny hand gestures.

I'm not a big fan of Primal's new transmetal body. I like Rattraps and Cheetor's, but still, I prefer the animal skins over all.

yeah I didn't care for Primal's...it was kinda fugly.

Um okay question... so whats with the Ark and Optimus Prime??

So the Maximals go through a time warp or something and somehow landed on pre-historic Earth? So if they went through time to the past... how did the Arc get there? Did it go through time too??

Have no idea, only on the first 4 eps of season 2.

yeah I didn't care for Primal's...it was kinda fugly.

Um okay question... so whats with the Ark and Optimus Prime??

So the Maximals go through a time warp or something and somehow landed on pre-historic Earth? So if they went through time to the past... how did the Arc get there? Did it go through time too??

The Ark was already there. They went back in time to after it landed.

Well Im on the episode "Changing of the Guard."

So... okay...so the Ark was already there....so um the maximals went through time to go after it? I'm sorry. I'm a little confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"