Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine the same time they announced it, because that's when tickets go on sale

giphy.gif

:funny:

That Black panther suit is just perfection incarnate..

Panther looks ready to go throw down at any second. I lover black widows smirk lol

Black Panther looks perfect. Hope we get to see some crazy BP action in the new trailer.

The Black Widow part in the Team Iron Man video was hilarious

I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled a bit.

That shot of Black Panther was amazing though. Probably the best look yet. I'm looking forward to the final trailer tomorrow.

Also doubtful they'll show Spidey in tomorrow's trailer. You guys need to chill about Spidey, we're getting the classic Romita Sr costume for the hero version, so stop stressing yourselves.

Also doubtful they'll show Spidey in tomorrow's trailer. You guys need to chill about Spidey, we're getting the classic Romita Sr costume for the hero version, so stop stressing yourselves.
So no chance for the Iron costume?

How do you know we're getting Romita?! :huh: :sly: :woot:

Tomorrow, Tumblr Divided. Following the world premiere of the brand new Captain America: Civil War trailer, Team Cap and Team Iron Man will be answering questions live at 10 am PST/1 pm EST.

Join Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Sebastian Stan, Chadwick Boseman and The Russo Brothers for an Answer Time Session on BuzzFeed’s official Tumblr.

Ask your questions here!

That basically confirms the time the trailer is coming out

I'm one of the ones who doesn't want to see him til the actual film, though I wonder if we would have been seen him if Sony weren't supposedly being ***** about his inclusion in the marketing.

Maybe Spider-Man is off screen and Iron-Man says "Hey kid... Never mind, we don't need you." :oldrazz:

Black Panther looks awful.

Just kidding. Could you imagine?

Best costume in the MCU right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"