Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War TAGGED SPOILER Discussion Thread

Damn, that IS Spider-Man. I can't fricking wait to see it... 1 Month from now. :csad:

One tweet said Wanda is complicated. What do we think that's about? Those rumors of her losing control of her powers in Wakanda?

Not really a spoiler, but Pepper apparently isn't in the movie.

So, do we know who Alfre Woodard is playing actually?

So, do we know who Alfre Woodard is playing actually?

There's conflicting things on that. Some have said there's no way its her Luke Cage character, but apparently someone said that her LC character's name was in the credits and others have said that she is her Netflix character, although they may just think that because of the actress

There's conflicting things on that. Some have said there's no way its her Luke Cage character, but apparently someone said that her LC character's name was in the credits and others have said that she is her Netflix character, although they may just think that because of the actress

Eh, I guess we have to wait to find. lol
Or if one of us MCU experts see the movie and tells us exactly how it is.

Either way her character is never called by name in the film by the sounds of it, so it would be easy to retcon if necessary - either to establish a connection or dispel one

Alright guys, a lot of potential and only potential spoilers as usual. Firstly, 4chan. May roll eyes. I cant find an explanation [post] as to how this person's seen it but this whole conversation is a few days old, and he implies it was a rough cut -- permission to roll your eyes again, but still worth checking out given he's very much pushing what he's "seen", is very precise and honestly... I find it all believable. Up to you.

(Mind the lack of context)

Wanda gets in Ross's face and damn near makes him look like a certified ***** because he bilks Stark and Vision into "handling the Banner problem". The most she does is walk off near the end, but the rest is unknown since there's material unfinished in that edit.

Zemo is arrested after cap beats him until he's practically black and blue, but imprisoned and locked up.
He orchestrated matters with Hydra targeting Howard Stark and a few more really screwed up things involving the attempt of a orchestrating a worldwide war, but he's not working with Hydra.*
Stark blames bucky for it, but finds out it's Zemo sometime after the targeted EMP attacks when Zemo's found responsible for the prison breakout.

Zemo's an absolute bastard and the baiting of BP out of wakanda to attempt tricking him into triggering a third world war is technically (retroactively) alluded to in Age of Ultron through Klaue's vibranium theft.

Daniel Brühl ****ing kills it. He could act circles around Hiddleston and Zemo's just imprisoned by the end, so there's a chance he could come back.

Crossbones apprehension
>UN attack
>Motorcycle Chase sequence
>Bucky Breakout
>Airport sequence
>Series of Zemo attacks
>few characters left behind due to issues surrounding events due to Zemo's crafted calculations
>Assault on Helmut Zemo's stronghold.

There you have it.

Cap's scale armor is boss as ****, but he's in civilian clothes after Zemo is detained

There's no guessing.
The wakandans are pissed because a huge stock of vibranium is being pilfered and they were *****ing about it at the UN.

The UN wants NO PART of Wakandan affairs because of how technologically advanced they are, but what's left of the UN has no choice but to Kowtow to to Wakanda and Ross is the First to Kiss T'challa's ass after the UN Attacks because it's practically a declaration of war to do anything but meet his demands in order to sate his country's outrage.

Yes, Peggy's funeral is in the beginning, but it's after the capture of crossbones. Crossbones has nothing to do with the UN attack.

Part 2

Wanda calls Ross out on being a gigantic ****** about the whole affair and Zemo is literally a scene-stealing piece of magnificence. His presence is felt through the whole film even though he doesn't even show up until near the middle of the film, and it's absolutely chilling when he does.

Even when steve beats the **** out of him at the end, he simply does not stop talking ****, trying to get steve to kill him. Every word he breaths makes you WANT him to die as fast as possible, so it's a terrifying scenario to watch play out because this ****er really does need to go.

Even aside that, There's plenty of payoff as-is in civil war.....except for anybody that's expecting much from Crossbones. He's in, has a fight scene in the beginning, gets captured and released later only to assasinate cap. He has limited screen time Just like Batroc did in Winter Soldier, only just the added bonus of getting in the kill shot.

DB's performance as Helmut is something that's close to that bald prick from Whiplash, but almost every word he says cuts painfully deep. The guy makes you WANT cap to be like "**** it. I gotta kill this ******."

The most tense scenes aren't the action, but the emotional ones and there's 4 really togh ones, but the last and best one is definitely the look on Steve's face after he gets shot. It's absolutely tragic and the whole thing is pretty much drummed up to be the greatest international disaster so far.

The political conflict is simple. Ross is putting Pressure on Stark because wakanda's wondering how the vibranium got out. The conflict from the avengers films and winter soldier is just carry-over.

The Avengers head to him to ask for help after they go rogue, after Falcon recommends they should get his help.
They find him in some van, and he spergs out when he sees Cap, saying basically how much of a fanboy he is and how he knows they are the true good guys and all that.
He first transforms into Giant Man after the airport fight.

Sorry, IN the airport fight.
This one happens after Cap's team breaks Bucky free in Germany, and they try to acquire some transport in the airport to escape, but they get ambushed by Iron Man and the others.
Fight ends after Vision goes head to head with Scarlet Witch, she goes overboard while deflecting one of Vision's beams and ****s up War Machine pretty hard.

Bucky leaves all of a sudden.
Cap wants to find him, but lets the other Avengers stay in hiding to be as ''silent'' as possible.
Bucky goes back to a HYDRA outpost in Siberia, which is where they kept him in cryo for decades during his active time as a HYDRA agent.
It's also the one where you see him in the opening scene in the movie.
Also, the pic and speculation about ''Bucky's clone'' is not true.
The chamber where the ''Bucky clone'' is, it's an empty chair, and if you look close enough, you'll see it.
It does look like there's someone inside looking towards Cap and Iron Man, but it's just the head rest for the chair

Of course then Iron Man fights against Cap and Bucky and stuff.
Iron Man does rip off Bucky's arm, it leaves him out of the fight, but he doesn't feel any pain since the arm is purely synthetic.
He just can't fight Iron Man in his armor with one regular arm.

Ant-Man is levity. He fanboys out only a tiny bit when he's brought in, but after, he gets into a little ten-second spat with Falcon.*
Scott>"Look, bro. I respect you. I like you and all, but Let's not forget I can still kick your ass."
Sam>"Oh, we're going there now?"
Scott>"Only if you want me to."
Sam>*glances at steve*
Steve>*Looks at steve, clearly not understanding the conversation, but looks mildly interested.*
Sam>*looks back at Scott* "I'll be the bigger man and let that slide."

He bros up with Falcon later and does get the drop on Vision by mistake, but plays it cool. He annoys BW at small size, but she *****slaps him only when he's at regular size.

Spider-man stops him outright when he's shrunk with webbing and Cap gets wrecked by spidey with the dopest move ever.

The movie gets harsher when it nears the end of the second act and Tony is just plain desperate when Spidey comments on the matter. it's obvious pete wants to do the right thing, but the more he sees, the more conflicted he is.

And this was his first post

The chase is a bit after the beginning, after crossbones is arrested.
The airport fight scene is at the middle.

The final scene is:
>Baron Zemo has an orchestrated attack flaring up at the Wakandan border which forces BP out of the equation to rush to the country.
>A series of EMP bombings has Stark and several government departments temporarily knocked out of commission. Steve is forced to act, but under heavy scrutiny and regulation.
>The prison is unlocked and several individuals are released, including crossbones, but the entire prison sinks and most of those inside don't escape, none of which are important characters.
>Zemo is tracked down and taken on with an action sequence of a heavy blockade of Zemo's thugs (not Hydra) being plowed through, but only steve and bucky break through to fight Zemo.
Zemo pins Bucky to a wall through his left thigh with a vibranium sword, leaving Steve to take him on one-on-one.
>Spider-man (who is supposed to be keeping an eye on Steve in Tony's stead) And falcon breaks through with the assist, but Falcon's visor/goggles are recording live footage of the event, right up until Cap stops short of killing Zemo, beating him nearly half to death.
>Falcon and Spider-man get between the two and Steve allows himself to be apprehended and arrested for going to far, explaining that he has gone farther than necessary (as other things that zemo is responsible for have driven steve well and far past the point of thinking about the stakes at play) and comments that they're not arresting captain america, but steve rogers.
>Steve goes to a hearing where he is sentenced and leaves, but is shot through the chest by crossbones after leaving.
>Bucky and Sam chases crossbones down and loses him.
>Cap's grave is sat next to peggy carter's and both Sam and Tony corner a grieving Bucky.
>Tony is apologetic and sam is barely hiding anger directed at Stark, but stark tells off Sam.
>2nd End Credits is Bucky in Cap's uniform talking to Ross.

Could easily be fake I know, but I as some of you are clawing for anything right now, and this seemed to be the most legitimate tidbit I've come across so far, so here

"For the sake of not getting on anybody's bad side, I'm not telling how or where I saw it, so don't ask.

And all you need to know about spidey is that he's the only one who reasons with Cap.....even though Cap gets his ass beat by spidey. Yes, Cap fights AGAINST spidey at one point and it shows off his spider-sense like how Quicksilver's speed was shown off in DoFP .

For all of Cap's gancy Acrobatics, Spidey outclasses him in both evasion and Raw Strength DESPITE him being smaller. There's an awesome bit where he straight-up binds Cap with web and unrolls him like a Yoyo in mid-air, then does a spinning overhead soccer-kick like thing, knocking Cap like some 20 feet against the front of a parked pickup truck/trolley cart thing. Cap actually bounces up over the truck's hood and into the back part of it, then Spidey just casually sits in the driver's seat.
>"Got a delivery here for a Mister Stark. One Red, White and mostly black and blue whooped ass. Where should I put it?""
Haha, if it's fake the guy has a good imagination.

That reads like fan fic lol

And you can so tell it was written by someone who frequents 4chan

We won't get major spoilers till the screenings next week.

Also, we know what the final fight is
Stark vs Rogers
so yeah, definitely bull.

Any plot description that is that detailed is almost certainly fake

I'm going to be honest, I highly doubt it's legit based on....
The fact that he gushed about Zemo and said Bruhl acted circles around Hiddleston. If that was true we would have seen more twitter reactions gushing about Zemo.

^^Yeah, that too. If people are going to go to this much effort, read up on what's actually been said first. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"