The Official Chi Chi Discussion Thread

yeah; huge eyes, spiky hair, weird cartoony muscles.

their designs are too exaggerated to look like a person in the real world(no pun intended).

Hercule3.jpg

ive seen that guy at the local shopping mall begging for smokes....

i need one of those to go with my new lollerskates...

look forward to it....i hear teto is the real father of all of angelina jolie's children...even the adopted ones...she just couldnt handle someone else mothering his children, so she adopted the non biological ones...

All this Teto talk is getting silly.

teto will shave his head, and call himself krillin.

Don't compare THE Teto to Krillin.

Teto will go on to be Michael Jackson's most famous un-famous brother.

She looks the part, but I'm afraid of her acting.

Hmm, I always thought that might have been Mai.. but if it is Chi Chi then whoa! Looks good. :)

We really need some official promo pics

you said it!! we need something...anything!!

What movie opens today that someone thought a DB trailer would be in?

If a DB trailer comes out we'll know weeks in advance. Anyone who thinks that they'll go see a movie one Friday and be surprised with a trailer is, well.. stupid.

Jamie is gonna be starring in that new Samurai Girl flick this fall. She's getting her ass out there at least, trying to prove she's more than just a piece of ass. :o

Jamie is gonna be starring in that new Samurai Girl flick this fall. She's getting her ass out there at least, trying to prove she's more than just a piece of ass. :o

But more of an Asian stereotype?

But more of an Asian stereotype?

Yeah, that was pretty much sealed when she landed the role of Asian Hooters Girl #4 in I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"