The Official Chuck Norris Thread

Hehe, there are other better actors out there. Now he's old and just does work out commercials. Or does nothing. Last thing he was in was Dodgeball.
But he is still a good actor

The_Raven said:
We're doomed!:eek:

I didn't know he had an autobiography out. I wouldn't mind reading that actually.
We must, or else roundhouse kicks will be delivered appropriatly (Which I spelled wrong)

Chuck Norris can never mispell a word because everytime he spells a word alternatively Webster puts out a new dictionary with the new Chuck Norris spelling.

If the world were overrun with zombies, one roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris would be so powerfull that it would revert all of the zombies back to life.

Chuck Norris screentested for the part of Lex Luthor in 1978 for Superman the Movie. Chuck did not recive the part when during every screentest, Chuck would deliver a deadly roundhouse kick to every person who read opposite of him for the part of Superman. It is rumored that Christopher Reeve's horseback accident occured due to a small earthquake, with originated at Chuck Norris's house, where he was practicing roundhouse kicks at the time.

Chuck Norris was cast in Star Wars, he thought that he would be playing the part of Han Solo. However, Lucas had cast him as Chewbacca, due to Chuck's incredible facial hair. Once he heard this, he delivered a near fatal roundhouse kick to George Lucas, which didn't take affect until around 1999.

The dinosaurs didn't die from a meteor. They died from Chuck Norris.

There was only one time Chuck Norris suffered from diaharea. We knew that particular fecal matter as Mother Theresa.

If anyone were to watch more than two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger in a three hour period, their TV will explode due to "Awesomeness Overload".

I dont care what anyone says but The Delta Force is a great movie and my fav Chuck Norris movie!!!:cool:

Spider-X said:
Chuck Norris can never mispell a word because everytime he spells a word alternatively Webster puts out a new dictionary with the new Chuck Norris spelling.

That's even more apparent now that this has surfaced:
Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?"

Now, the question mark shall be used to end declaritive sentences?

Batty for Bats! said:
That's even more apparent now that this has surfaced:

Now, the question mark shall be used to end declaritive sentences?

indeed?

I apparently look like Chuck Norris.

I lost my Chuck Norris "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!" Gif :(

Ocelot said:
There was only one time Chuck Norris suffered from diaharea. We knew that particular fecal matter as Mother Theresa.

Chuck Norris is immune to all illnesses and their symptoms. It is impossible that he had diarrhea.

Chuck Norris has had many children, however the greatest and most worthy of note was from a virgin he screwed without even using his manhood. That child has been known throughout history as Jesus.

That one offended me, no i am gonna offend you sir, Firefly and serenity are gay low budget startreck rip offs, now we're even :D

Spidey-Bat said:
Chuck Norris is immune to all illnesses and their symptoms. It is impossible that he had diarrhea.

Chuck Norris CHOSE to have diarrihea so to see hwo us mortals live...

Superman79 said:
Chuck Norris CHOSE to have diarrihea so to see hwo us mortals live...
That's too stupid for Chuck Norris to do.

Spidey-Bat said:
That's too stupid for Chuck Norris to do.

so you say...but who are we to try and understand the motives of Chuck Norris ;)

Silvers24 said:
Hehe, there are other better actors out there. Now he's old and just does work out commercials. Or does nothing. Last thing he was in was Dodgeball.
But he is still a good actor
You reeeaaaaally need to grow a sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"