The Official Costume Thread - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmexy. Either the suit is for a rig or his cape gets battle damaged is my guess.

And told you guys, no belt.

Schmexy. Either the suit is for a rig or his cape gets battle damaged is my guess.

And told you guys, no belt.
This picture doesn't have the buckle, that we know is there in the promo pic, so something is up with that.

Regardless, this picture is 100% awesomeness.

Reposting what was kindly posted by Kal-El.9859 in the pics thread.

29964210150276215858882.jpg

Amazing amazing amazing...

This picture doesn't have the buckle, that we know is there in the promo pic, so something is up with that.

Regardless, this picture is 100% awesomeness.
The buckle is at the bottom of his top. See that round shiny thing? :huh:

Also, I'm pretty sure thoes black strips are velcro as the cape attachment.

It's strange. I don't want to seem hypocritical or anything but I rather like it.

Which is odd because I'm rather pro-trunks.

It doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would - it actually looks good.

Meh, I'm the positive type anyway. ;)

The buckle is at the bottom of his top. See that round shiny thing? :huh:

Also, I'm pretty sure thoes black strips are velcro as the cape attachment.
Doesn't look the same to me. The one on the left looks triangular, like it's missing. Could just be the degradation of the image, though.

Edit: For people that complain about colors in these spy pics, just look at the difference here. Basically you can't tell what the colors will be based on the spy pics.

unled1ki.jpg

I'm a pro trunks guy, but the suit looks good and Cavill looks powerful. The suit gets a thumbs up from me:up:

The more I see, the better it gets. His physique looks perfect!

I like the suit and I'm pretty pro trunks. One thing I like is how it looks natural though. I'm glad that super boy skinny neck is gone! also want to see a close shot of the belt.

Still want an official picture, but it looks well done and they did add some pattern in the torso area to help replace the lack of briefs.

I think it's missing the belt as well. That triangle thing probably holds the belt in place.

Nice comparison! I realize that the pic on the left is a little blurry, but does the \S/ look smooth compared to the official pic? The belt definitely looks different.

Yeah, the belt looks different to me too. And the whole suit overall looks smoother, but that could just be the poor picture quality, I guess. But then again, if they changed the belt, maybe they toned down the texture too...

It's strange. I don't want to seem hypocritical or anything but I rather like it.

Which is odd because I'm rather pro-trunks.

It doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would - it actually looks good.

Meh, I'm the positive type anyway. ;)

This is how I feel about it. The previous pics really made it look like a giant unbroken field of blue. This one seems a little more varied around the waist. Wish the cape was in this shot, or WB would go ahead and release a proper image of the whole thing.

I think it's missing the belt as well. That triangle thing probably holds the belt in place.
I'm thinking the blackness around the waist is velcro for the belt like the velcro on the collar for the cape.

I dont think there is a belt. Just the buckle thing.

Yeah, the belt looks different to me too. And the whole suit overall looks smoother, but that could just be the poor picture quality, I guess. But then again, if they changed the belt, maybe they toned down the texture too...

Actually, I think the texure will help to enhance and better the look of the suit.

Nice comparison! I realize that the pic on the left is a little blurry, but does the \S/ look smooth compared to the official pic? Plus, the buckle definitely looks different.
Agree it does looks smoother. The gauntlets look to be a little different texture/style as well.

I do wish the black was a real dark blue.

Wow...I actually LOVE that belt area. I was pretty nervous it would look weird, but it looks perfectly alien-like and just nice in general. I'm not even missing the trunks.

LOVE this suit.

Can we agree that his wrist things are metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"