The Official Costume Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem there.

But it's hilarious that you state that if someone likes Miller's TDKR, then he doesn't know anything about/hates Superman. That's pure infantile generalization. Get over the fact that people can like Superman and Frank Miller at the same time.

So please expand on your evidence of Snyder/Goyer/Nolan NOT following the intentions of the original creators. Because lack of trunks or a different design barely count.

Hulk was supposed to be grey. Stan Lee decided to be green because of a technical problem. It's that simple. The original creators also make adjustments.

And beats me how is that you think legitimate and good idea are the same thing.

There is a Zebra Batman and Batman having color suits, one for each day of the week. That's legitimate. And God how awful ideas they are.

It doesn't matter that movies were created to be sold. Movies are art. Period.

Haha. So making it for one reason is okay, but for the other reason is wrong? How come?

Artists have been payed, requested and even forced to create, and that has nothing to do with the results.

Mh. So, you don't have any idea of what movie is going to be like? You just know about early motivations and comics and yet you have the nerve to pre-judged a movie that's barely starting to be made.

Ever read DKR? There's no way anyone who is a Superman fan could read it and not be pissed off by how Superman is portrayed and humiliated in it.

DKR is a great story but Superman in the story didnt seem wrong to me the only way he could continue to help in the world was to be at the will of the president. So has long has he could do good he would that to me is Superman. Superman almost died trying to stop a missile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"