Gotham The official David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne Thread

As I mentioned before it's hardly strange that David and Camren aren't "close" close. They're both mature kids but a two-year age difference is quite a lot if the boy is 15 and the girl is 17. Clare is only six months younger than David. Oh, and David apparently gets along really well with Natalie too; she's just one year older than him.

/end obsess

As I mentioned before it's hardly strange that David and Camren aren't "close" close. They're both mature kids but a two-year age difference is quite a lot if the boy is 15 and the girl is 17. Clare is only six months younger than David. Oh, and David apparently gets along really well with Natalie too; she's just one year older than him.

/end obsess

I actually think that David is closer to Camren than Natalie, he works and promotes the show much more with Camren than with Natalie, his IG also has more pics of Camren.

I'd say that even though Natalie is a year younger, she has a more adult-like life than Camren. Camren said she had her first kiss when she was 15, apparently has never had a boyfriend (to say she's in a relationship with Angel Gibbs is actually more believable than to say she has a boyfriend), only goes on holiday with her family/ Angel. Meanwhile Natalie has a more partying/ celebrity life: flying sponsored jet, attending fashion shows (even though Camren is the model here), she also has a quite serious DJ boyfriend 8-9 years older than her since she was like 13. Even the way she wears her make-up (in daily life, not in photo shoot) is very mature for her age.

(I already admitted that I'm a creep in my previous post, so no one needs to call me a creep :o )

There was a reason they chose Natalie as Silver. The girl is perfect for the role. Everything about her screams "sex, sex, sex".

Even wrote a tiny little analysis here: http://www.douxreviews.com/2016/03/gotham-agent-valentine.html

The thing here is that David and Natalie have known each other since he was like, ten.

tumblr_nwykrhqqA61srtqcqo1_1280.jpg

There was a reason they chose Natalie as Silver. The girl is perfect for the role. Everything about her screams "sex, sex, sex".

Yeah, that isn't creepy at all.

Of course it's creepy. That's the entire point of it. Why should I have to censor myself from discussing the image that the actress and the show is clearly projecting?

they were obviously trying to sell natalie as sexy as much as they could get away with
considering her age.it was totaly different role for her than say from the goldbergs where she was girl next door.silver was presented as sexy teenage temptress.

Maybe that's just your opinion because I don't see it. What I was saying in the post is that Natalie has a more adult-like life than Camren (which doesn't mean she's more mature) so Natalie is more distant to David than Camren even though Natalie is closer to his age.

The thing here is that David and Natalie have known each other since he was like, ten.

But David only worked with Emily in a film for a short time (it was a small film and he had a small role), and it's years ago. I doubt he's ever been close to Emily as he's to Camren now, so in pre-Gotham day he may knew Natalie but she was essentially a stranger to him. After they worked together in Gotham it's hard to imagine Natalie and David keep in touch, because as I said they have vastly different lives.

Last edited:
Silver is pretty and sweet to Bruce but y'all are reading more into it than you need to. I'm going to agree with Sithborg here. :p

So far Bruce and whether it's Selena or Silver has all been pretty chaste.

I never got any sex vibes from Silver. I don't think that's what they were going for. Just your standard pretty girl that a boy would be attracted to.

I find it pretty amusing how every Gotham hater reviewer refers to Silver St Cloud as "that overly sexualized pre-teen" and every reviewer period talks about how the character is sexualized, plus this is the running discourse all over tumblr, yet when I acknowledge this as a Gotham reviewer fan and try to make heads and tails of it as a girl who's been forced to weaponize her sexuality at a young age under the influence of a psychopath, people tell me I'm a creep and everyone claims "oh I never saw that..."
I never got any sex vibes from Silver. I don't think that's what they were going for.
“What a vixen you’ve become. You make me very proud.” Argue your way around that.

Also I stand by my earlier statement. Natalie was chosen for a reason. This is her public self-image. You couldn't give her role to Camren.

David did a interview with a bunch of reporters, this was the best recording I found:
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TVyLvhBmbo[/YT]

Won't load for me, does it work for anyone else?

He's definitely growing if this series manages to run long enough he might actual be old enough to become Batman. Although the chances of that occurring are slim but let's wait and see Season three so Bruce is now approximately …. late teens

David with his Krav Maga trainer (he's super skinny, I wonder how many layers of clothes he has to wear during filming)

14052658_327489354254281_1573959699_n.jpg

He actually does look significantly older than even in season 2.

27.jpg

David with his Krav Maga trainer (he's super skinny, I wonder how many layers of clothes he has to wear during filming)
I guess it depends on which artists people like, Franl Miller turned Batman into a brickhouse which is how Affleck portrayed him but like Neal Adams Batman was muscular but lean
ICO003647_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

More like how Bale looked.
bale+batman.jpg

David will probably be more wirey even when he grows up but could maybe pull off the gymnastics then.
n69118655728_3109285_3992375.jpg

Is it me or has David gotten much taller? Even since the beginning of the season. I do agree with a previous poster. He needs to bulk up a bit.

He's definitely gotten taller. He'll end up at six feet or above I would reckon.

I guess it depends on which artists people like, Franl Miller turned Batman into a brickhouse which is how Affleck portrayed him but like Neal Adams Batman was muscular but lean
ICO003647_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

That was the most bizarre looking Catwoman costume ever. What were they thinking when they came up with that? Thankfully it didn't last very long.

Wow. Did David just shoot up past Carmen? He's getting tall

6lzhD8W.jpg

He's pretty much been growing taller than her since the beginning of season 2.

He's doing great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"