Gotham The Official Camren Bicondova is Selina Kyle Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Didn't see one around so here it is.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...yne-camren-bicondova-to-play-selina-kyle.html

3EKed8T.jpg

I see her main part in the series either being a recurring street urchin who acts as a separate foil to Bruce as to how orphans can get along in Gotham, or as Bruce's guide to the Gotham streets.

On the one hand, having everybody know each other well before they start putting on costumes is a little sketchy. But she's the only peer to Bruce right now, and you just know there's comedy gold just waiting to be found from Bruce Wayne going through puberty alongside Selina Kyle.

Though when they describe her as being dangerous when backed into a corner, I kind of hope we get to see Ted Grant.

So how old is Camren? Because I feel like a pedophile looking at her.

She and Mazouz are supposed to be peers and about 12-14, so yeah, simmer down, kid.

Found this on another popular comicbook message board. The energy and fun she displays here would be awesome to see on screen as Selina.

Also, her abs make me feel incredibly out of shape.

[YT]4G6yILduOf8[/YT]

She looks A LOT like a young Michelle Pfeiffer, to the point that it's almost spooky. The idea of showing Selina as a young thief years before she becomes Catwoman is a smart way to go. It would help explain why she's so good when she finally becomes Catwoman. I'm looking forward to seeing how much she and Bruce interact and what those interactions are like. I don't know anything about Camren's skills (or lack thereof if the case may be) as an actor. However, I watched some clips of her dancing on YouTube, and she was really good, so I'm confident that she'll at least be able to do action/physical scenes convincingly.

I'm kind of hoping they either give her character low grade kleptomania, because that would actually add a certain dramatic flair to her future career as a thief, or that they have her be the funny TV show Kleptomaniac, who keeps picking Bruce's pockets just to annoy him.

I'm wondering if they'll pull a Smallville and manage to get Pfeiffer in as her mother?

Would be a waste not to :hehe:

I'm wondering if they'll pull a Smallville and manage to get Pfeiffer in as her mother?

This show is the perfect place to have cameos from former Batman related actors

I agree.

DeVito as Penguin's dad would be inspired :D

Could it be possible that Joe Chill and Selina have a connection to each other? :hmm

Could it be possible that Joe Chill and Selina have a connection to each other? :hmm
I'd be far more interested if they showed her possible relation to Carmine Falcone. Maybe that could be an arc of her character? She's trying to discover who her father is, and all signs lead to The Roman

Chill could be some sort of mentor to her since they're probably both down and out thieves.

But I'd be disappointed if her dad wasn't Falcone!

Chill could be some sort of mentor to her since they're probably both down and out thieves.

But I'd be disappointed if her dad wasn't Falcone!
I don't think there should be anything redeeming about Chill personally. That would be an interesting connection to explore though between Bruce and Selina

It's much neater than any amnesia-victim story, or the classic debate on hooker or not a hooker, plus it gives her a unique personal crusade.

It'll make a distinction between her light and dark side that she struggles with.

She looks up to a crimnal that taught her to survive.
And that man was the one who murdered Bruce's parents and in turn, was killed by Gordon.

That would be extremely interesting to see.

Nobody can get Pfeiffer to do anything at the moment. She's being very picky (Perhaps resisting her inevitable transition to television?).

So yeah, I very much doubt she would do something like this.

:hehe:

We can probably still get Danny DeVito!
Adam West...Burt Ward...Julie Newmar. Lee Meriwether.
Val Kilmer......Chris O'Donnell......Alicia Silverstone....Robert Wuhl :hehe:

Slim pickings.

I don't think there should be anything redeeming about Chill personally.

BB had him as more sympathetic. He was merely a victim of the economic downfall caused by TLOS.

I think it should go back to the original reason why the Wayne's were murdered.
We think it was just a random mugging for a couple of seasons, but in actual fact, it was a ordered hit by Lew Moxon.

If Selina was a protégé of Chill, and that scenario for the Wayne's death is played out, Moxon should be changed to Falcone. It would add a more unique spin between Selina and Bruce's underlying connection if Falcone was her father.

And it would show Bruce just how undying and deep crime really is - things don't just end with Chill.

While I can't say I like the idea of anyone plotting the successful murder of the Waynes, I would enjoy the idea that Thomas Wayne saving Carmine Falcone's life is repaid with evil, like the classic farmer and the viper story. It adds a nice taste of irony to the tale.

I can't say enough about how much I want young Selina to have a good sense of humor, though. Even if its mostly a mask to lower someone's defenses, there's going to be a lot of dead serious characters and moments in this show, and we need a bit of fun to set up the tragedies.

While I can't say I like the idea of anyone plotting the successful murder of the Waynes, I would enjoy the idea that Thomas Wayne saving Carmine Falcone's life is repaid with evil, like the classic farmer and the viper story. It adds a nice taste of irony to the tale.

I can't say enough about how much I want young Selina to have a good sense of humor, though. Even if its mostly a mask to lower someone's defenses, there's going to be a lot of dead serious characters and moments in this show, and we need a bit of fun to set up the tragedies.
It's happened! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"