The Official FF "OFF-TOPIC" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxwinner said:
its cool that hes blabla a segment in sinny!!
Not even a segment...just a scene...RR paid him a buck to do it...;)

albafan said:
Actually Tarantino usually does films that are from older movies...not much of his stuff is real original IMO...

albafan said:
Not even a segment...just a scene...RR paid him a buck to do it...;)

:( Kinda feel stupid now.

True. Tarantino uses alot of elements from movies in the past, not that creative at all when you think about it. I think however, in Kill Bill 2, there were many elements that hasn't been implemented in movies before.

Well..its cool anyways!...ima big fan of his work...exept jacki brown

Kmackintrush said:
However critics favor Pulp Fiction:)
Jules: Normally, both your a**es would be dead as f**king fried chicken, but you happen to pull this sh** while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much sh** this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb a**.
One of my favorite lines from that priceless gem:)

flight26 said:
Jules: Normally, both your a**es would be dead as f**king fried chicken, but you happen to pull this sh** while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much sh** this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb a**.
One of my favorite lines from that priceless gem:)

I want his WALLET. His wallet I must have. Oh, and that line is pretty badass.

i love that scene with Q as Jimmy! so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw wich game should i buy: halo2 , The urbz sims inda city or sims 2???!!!

Maxwinner said:
Btw wich game should i buy: halo2 , The urbz sims inda city or sims 2???!!!

I heard Halo 2 will become a rarity in a matter of weeks, so Halo 2!

Yeah but it was realesed today here in sweden...

I've noticed that in all of his movies i'm not sure about Reservoir dogs, quinton has either a scene or a shot where he focuses on women's bare feet, even when he played the part of richie in dusk till dawn where he's drinking wine from salma hayek's toes, it's odvious the man has a foot fetish.

I'm I wrong about this shout it out.

BETA3 said:
I've noticed that in all of his movies i'm not sure about Reservoir dogs, quinton has either a scene or a shot where he focuses on women's bare feet, even when he played the part of richie in dusk till dawn where he's drinking wine from salma hayek's toes, it's odvious the man has a foot fetish.

He also has a blood fetish......

BETA3 said:

HE SURE DID LIKE TO TALK ABOUT FEET IN pULP fICTION. Err..I mean he sure made Jackson and Travolta talk about feet in Pulp Fiction......

Yep....no doubt about it. Tarantino loves feet. he better not disrupt the Sin City movie with a f**kin footscene..............

BETA3 said:

to all Reservoir dogs experts does he do this anywhere in this movie, i must make my theory complete.

darko said:
Yep....no doubt about it. Tarantino loves feet. he better not disrupt the Sin City movie with a f**kin footscene..............
Found on some website:
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Tarantino's On-Screen Foot Fetish Revealed[/font]​

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
uma-feet_02.jpg
It’s no secret that Quentin Tarantino has a foot fetish. The subject of his obsession with ladies’ paws was discussed in a Village Voice article last year, quoted on the Everything Tarantino site: “When Thurman's The Bride wakes from a coma and escapes from the hospital in Kill Bill, she struggles to get her paralyzed feet to regain sensation. For what seems like minutes these totemic toes fill the screen. The guy digs her dogs, and he turns them into something huge and pure pop on the screen—you want to shout at them toes to start a-wiggling. It's not just that he's a foot fetishist, but that he takes what he cares about—personal, quirky stuff—and transforms it into art. He hooks you in, too.” New York Metro shares as part of a guide on Pictures: “Tarantino, Quentin: his ‘huge foot fetish,’ (page) 314.”
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Two books, published in January, reportedly mention QT’s foot love: Joe Eszterhas’s memoirs of his years racking up $3-4 million paychecks to write classic films like Basic Instinct and Showgirls, Hollywood Animals and Peter Biskind’s account of the ‘90s indie film scene focusing on Sundance and Miramax, Dirty Pictures. Cindy Adams’s column in The New York Post shared one catchy line from Animal: "Quentin Tarantino sucked Cameron Diaz's feet."

However any true Tarantino buff should’ve known this already. His movies don’t feature graphic sex scenes or nudity but most of them have hints of his foot fancy:
Reservoir Dogs: No female characters here, no ladies’ feet, the budget probably didn’t allow for them.
Pulp Fiction: A close shot of Mia (Uma Thurman) as her feet glide
uma-feet_01.jpg
across her bedroom. “When Tarantino was meeting with her about Pulp Fiction, he reportedly proffered a friendly foot rub. In that movie, mobster Tony Rocky Horror got tossed out of the window by Ving Rhames for giving Thurman's character a foot massage.” (Village Voice)
From Dusk Til Dawn: From what curvy part of Salma Hayek’s physique does QT, who wrote the script but didn’t direct, sip liquor off of? Nope, her bare toes.
Jackie Brown: Louis (Robert De Niro) first spots Melanie (Bridget Fonda) early in the film by noticing her toe ring next to his drink. A close-up of Fonda’s footsies next to his ice-filled drink does catch the eye though.
Kill Bill: “When Thurman's The Bride wakes from a coma and escapes from the hospital in Kill Bill, she struggles to get her paralyzed feet to regain sensation. For what seems like minutes these totemic toes fill the screen. The guy digs her dogs, and he turns them into something huge and pure pop on the screen—you want to shout at them toes to start a-wiggling.” (Village Voice)
We’ll pass on asking what sparks his obsession with bizarre forms of sex. Two white guys joke being raped by black men in Reservoir Dogs while two white guys rape a black man in Pulp Fiction. Oh yeah, and sex with a female coma patient is truly disgusting even if it is Uma Thurman.
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]But her feet? Hey, to each his own.[/font]

LightninStrikez said:
I'm making a delicious protein shake featuring bits of fruit and whey. Positively "yummy", as they say. ;)
Hey Lightnin, you have have the CyloSport Muscle Milk protein powder? That stuff is awesome. Get the Cookies and Cream flavor and you'll swear you're having ice cream.

flight26 said:
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Tarantino's On-Screen Foot Fetish Revealed[/font]​
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
uma-feet_02.jpg
It’s no secret that Quentin Tarantino has a foot fetish. The subject of his obsession with ladies’ paws was discussed in a Village Voice article last year, quoted on the Everything Tarantino site: “When Thurman's The Bride wakes from a coma and escapes from the hospital in Kill Bill, she struggles to get her paralyzed feet to regain sensation. For what seems like minutes these totemic toes fill the screen. The guy digs her dogs, and he turns them into something huge and pure pop on the screen—you want to shout at them toes to start a-wiggling. It's not just that he's a foot fetishist, but that he takes what he cares about—personal, quirky stuff—and transforms it into art. He hooks you in, too.” New York Metro shares as part of a guide on Pictures: “Tarantino, Quentin: his ‘huge foot fetish,’ (page) 314.”
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Two books, published in January, reportedly mention QT’s foot love: Joe Eszterhas’s memoirs of his years racking up $3-4 million paychecks to write classic films like Basic Instinct and Showgirls, Hollywood Animals and Peter Biskind’s account of the ‘90s indie film scene focusing on Sundance and Miramax, Dirty Pictures. Cindy Adams’s column in The New York Post shared one catchy line from Animal: "Quentin Tarantino sucked Cameron Diaz's feet."

However any true Tarantino buff should’ve known this already. His movies don’t feature graphic sex scenes or nudity but most of them have hints of his foot fancy:
Reservoir Dogs: No female characters here, no ladies’ feet, the budget probably didn’t allow for them.
Pulp Fiction: A close shot of Mia (Uma Thurman) as her feet glide
uma-feet_01.jpg
across her bedroom. “When Tarantino was meeting with her about Pulp Fiction, he reportedly proffered a friendly foot rub. In that movie, mobster Tony Rocky Horror got tossed out of the window by Ving Rhames for giving Thurman's character a foot massage.” (Village Voice)
From Dusk Til Dawn: From what curvy part of Salma Hayek’s physique does QT, who wrote the script but didn’t direct, sip liquor off of? Nope, her bare toes.
Jackie Brown: Louis (Robert De Niro) first spots Melanie (Bridget Fonda) early in the film by noticing her toe ring next to his drink. A close-up of Fonda’s footsies next to his ice-filled drink does catch the eye though.
Kill Bill: “When Thurman's The Bride wakes from a coma and escapes from the hospital in Kill Bill, she struggles to get her paralyzed feet to regain sensation. For what seems like minutes these totemic toes fill the screen. The guy digs her dogs, and he turns them into something huge and pure pop on the screen—you want to shout at them toes to start a-wiggling.” (Village Voice)
We’ll pass on asking what sparks his obsession with bizarre forms of sex. Two white guys joke being raped by black men in Reservoir Dogs while two white guys rape a black man in Pulp Fiction. Oh yeah, and sex with a female coma patient is truly disgusting even if it is Uma Thurman.
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]But her feet? Hey, to each his own.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][/font]

Nice Article.:up:

darko said:
Dude if he has anything to do with the sin city project especially in the writing or directing dept i'll bet he does it again, he'll be after alba's or one of the chicks feet guaranteed.

it's one of his signatures.

BETA3 said:
Dude if he has anything to do with the sin city project especially in the writing or directing dept i'll bet he does it again, he'll be after alba's or one of the chicks feet guaranteed.

it's one of his signatures.

Albafan pointed out to me that Quentin Tarantino is only directing one scene in the whole movie.

Maxwinner said:
they talk about foot massages
It has been confirmed Quinton is the foot meister.

also the title : Reservoir dogs (dogs sometimes refered to as feet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"