Even still...
noidea2.jpg
He looks like he's taking a piss:p

LightninStrikez said:
Oh god........I feel barf coming up.

:D
Oh, and what's so "barf" about that?!:mad:

besides....I kind of like that name:p

Lightnin! ya can't barf yet I just started drinking!

Dude, what time did ya start drinkin yer stuff?:rolleyes:

Janet Weiss said:
Chris Evans is so ****ing hot.
yeah.......so ..........because......... this... dead...thread is grasping for air....I feel it's my duty to keep as much life into this thread as possible......so I'll post my penny .............or 2 cents ...............:eek: <zombie

flight26 said:
yeah.......so ..........because......... this... dead...thread is grasping for air....I feel it's my duty to keep as much life into this thread as possible......so I'll post my penny .............or 2 cents ...............:eek: <zombie
You're just doing this so you can get that kick-ass 3D FF avatar that was being offered on the other thread....oh, wait, I'm doing the same thing...:rolleyes:

You guys are crackin me up! Keep postin.....

albafan said:
You guys are crackin me up! Keep postin.....
albafan, I saw in a different page on the thread that you golf. I live where I can pretty much golf year round, but I actually golfed more when I lived in NY. SUCKS!

multiplesantas said:
albafan, I saw in a different page on the thread that you golf. I live where I can pretty much golf year round, but I actually golfed more when I lived in NY. SUCKS!
really? interesting!

flight26 said:
really? interesting!
Interesting that she golfs or that I lived up in NY? Actually I think the reason that albafan golfs is that it gives her excuse to drink beers.....am I right or am I right?

multiplesantas said:
Interesting that she golfs or that I lived up in NY? Actually I think the reason that albafan golfs is that it gives her excuse to drink beers.....am I right or am I right?
Just%20Do%20It-sm.gif
just do it.... abitoffsubjectbut....​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back