• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Flash thread - Part 1

So where's Boomerang in all this Rouges stuff?

But anyhoo, GRODD!!! I ****ing love talking apes!! I cannot wait to see how this plays out! So bloody exciting!

I really can't stand Heatwave's new look, and I'm still on the fence about Captain Cold's freeze powers going internal, but overall I like what they're doing with them. Especially Weather Wizard, he's legitimately interesting again. I do wonder how things are going to go with the Rogues hating Captain Cold. Presumably it won't last, and I hope it doesn't, since I have always loved them as a unit.

I really dug Rebirth! I really love the parts about the speed force. That whole concept is just fiercely fascinating to me

He's hanging out with some cult. He's been popping up in Suicide Squad.

I thought that cult had killed him

BigSam50 said:
Gliders and WW i have to say are the best imo. Heatwave is the worst. With the rest i'm still on the fence about. CC seems too much like Sub-Zero now for me lol

Glider's new design is my favourite out of all the rogues I think she be looking fabulous and sexy :up:

I hope she'll be sticking around to either lead the rogues or be part of the team :)

So are The Flash vs The Rogues or The Fastest Man Alive good books? I'm just asking because I saw them at the comic store by my house and they weren't too bad price wise.

The Flash Vs. The Rogues is cool as long as you don't mind silver age comics. Don't even look in the direction of The Fastest Man Alive though. It's a pretty terrible waste of time.

The Fastest Man Aive: Full Throttle wasn't bad though.

It's a shame Guggenheim wasn't on the book for all 13 issues, it might have been something worthwhile.

What about Flashpoint? The Books a Million by my apartment had a few Flashpoint books. They had Flashpoint: Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash etc. Is the Flash book the main Flashpoint book?

I can't do Silver Age stuff. It's just how I am, the most simple looking art I've ever been able to get into in a book was like The Long Halloween and when was that? The 80s?? I need some good modern Flash books but I'm hesitant about Flashpoint because I'm so hesitant about alternate reality stories

The main series is just Flashpoint. Flashpoint: The Flash has the Kid Flash, Captain Cold, and Legion of Doom (starring Heatwave) mini-series.

I actually kinda liked Fastest Man Alive. I thought it was neat seeing how Bart dealt with being the 4th generation of a legendary hero. And I feel like it set up Inertia as a good villain for Bart, but it never got to go anywhere.

That book just got screwed by editorial. It touched on a lot of interesting stuff, but there was a bunch of crazy **** going on all at the same time.

Countdown :cmad:

I blame Countdown and its numerous stupid tie ins for this

Countdown screwed up pretty much all the books/characters involved while it was running because every title wound up having to pointlessly tie in to either Countdown or one of its spin offs

It was fail in a whale

Just read the issue. Awesome moments. Loved seeing how everyone upgraded from weapons to superpowers. Flash's fight in the mirror world was visual eye candy; oh and let's not forget GRODD!!!

Does anyone actually like Patty Spivot? I find her... strangely irritating.

An annoying side character in this current run.

Romantic interest.

Does anyone actually like Patty Spivot? I find her... strangely irritating.

She was pretty annoying with her nonsensical 'i know you aren't to blame for Barry's death but I blame you anyway' rant right after Flash saved her life

Apart from that I don't hate her

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"