• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Flash thread - Part 1

Has the annual hit the shelves yet? Just got issue 12 in the door yesterday.

Yep it came out last week :up:

It be full of fabulous Flash fun :)

Must grab my copy tomorrow. 2 hour train ride just to get my comics.

Just bought Flash Rebirth. I'm excited to read it. First Flash book ever for me

Apparently the new Grodd story line is supposed to be really action packed. Definitely has caught my attention

Grodd and his gorillas be causing all kinds of trouble

I'm looking forward to it. Piper is back and back in costume fighting evil with his animal friends and now Grodd is attacking Central City with an army of evil gorillas which means this book has my two favouritest things in comic books. Awesome lgbt characters and talking apes

Seriously if DC ever do an Angel and the Ape book where Angel is a kick ass lesbian they can have ALL my money :awesome:

Grodd and his gorillas be causing all kinds of trouble

I'm looking forward to it. Piper is back and back in costume fighting evil with his animal friends and now Grodd is attacking Central City with an army of evil gorillas which means this book has my two favouritest things in comic books. Awesome lgbt characters and talking apes

Seriously if DC ever do an Angel and the Ape book where Angel is a kick ass lesbian they can have ALL my money :awesome:

I wonder what role the Rogues will play in the Grodd attack.

I'm betting they'll have to team up with the Flash to stop Grodd as he'll be a threat to them as well as to Barry

That makes the most sense. It should be interesting how that dynamic will work. How do yall feel about the way the Rogues have been "upgraded" in the New 52?

I really dig Glider and like Weather Wizard and the Mirror Master in the new 52 not sure about the others yet

I like them having powers. I'm glad there's an in-story reason instead of it just being an effect of the reboot, that way if it gets tiresome they can just go back. I don't remember if it was in the story or not, is it Sam or Evan?

sam. not a fan of them having powers, but the only one i can't forgive right now is heatwave. it's just such a terrible design

Haters! Lol I'm digging it for real. I was expecting something on the caliber of Green Lantern: Rebirth but I think this is cool.
I LOVE the art and I'm very intrigued by the whole speed force stuff. That's what got mr interested in the Flash books when I first heard of the speed force I was like that seems rad. I'm looking forward to getting into these books. Is it worth going out and purchasing as many of the New 52 Flash books at all? I'm not hard to please. The store I found this at had lots of Flashpoint books but I didn't know it was all about an alternate reality. Those get on my nerves cept for Days of Future Past or Ago of Apocalypse. I just need to know what the good modern Flash trades are called. Preferably stuff from the 90s and up that is worth reading

I like them having powers. I'm glad there's an in-story reason instead of it just being an effect of the reboot, that way if it gets tiresome they can just go back. I don't remember if it was in the story or not, is it Sam or Evan?

I remember in the Annual it said Elias wanted to change the rogues just to see what would happen. But i think if they wanted to go back to the way things used to be, that an easy enough explanation can be thought of

sam. not a fan of them having powers, but the only one i can't forgive right now is heatwave. it's just such a terrible design

Glad i'm not the only one. I can live with them the way they are, and if the stories continue to be good, then i will have no problem. But Heatwave, is awful. They really dropped the ball when re-imagining him

I really dig Glider and like Weather Wizard and the Mirror Master in the new 52 not sure about the others yet

Gliders and WW i have to say are the best imo. Heatwave is the worst. With the rest i'm still on the fence about. CC seems too much like Sub-Zero now for me lol

Haters! Lol I'm digging it for real. I was expecting something on the caliber of Green Lantern: Rebirth but I think this is cool.
I LOVE the art and I'm very intrigued by the whole speed force stuff. That's what got mr interested in the Flash books when I first heard of the speed force I was like that seems rad. I'm looking forward to getting into these books. Is it worth going out and purchasing as many of the New 52 Flash books at all? I'm not hard to please. The store I found this at had lots of Flashpoint books but I didn't know it was all about an alternate reality. Those get on my nerves cept for Days of Future Past or Ago of Apocalypse. I just need to know what the good modern Flash trades are called. Preferably stuff from the 90s and up that is worth reading

The New 52 Flash books have been really good imo. One of the better titles in the New 52.

I'm glad that they want back to using Scudder. After all these years I no longer have to put up with reading poorly chosen Irish lingo :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"