The Official Flash Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not far-fetched to believe that they will use Barry Allen in the film, just as they did with Hal Jordan/GL.
Barry is the "first" (the first modern) and most well-known Flash, and for a cinematic treatment, the character's debut in big blockbuster productions, he will be the one.

Now let's discuss directors :)

Duncan Jones, Matt Reeves. Two guys I am personally gunning for.

If we're not throwing huge blockbuster directors into this: what about Brad Silberling?

Ben McKenzie as Barry Allen, Rashida Jones as Iris West, Michael Biehn as Captain Cold, and Chace Crawford as Wally West.

Last edited:
I've always liked the idea of Dustin Milligan as Wally.

I'm thinking Chace Crawford now. I want Wally to be in his late teens early twenties.

Ben McKenzie as Barry Allen, Rashida Jones as Iris West, Michael Biehn as Captain Cold, and Chace Crawford as Wally West.

Biehn could seriously use a big role in a mainstream film again. Poor guy hasn't had any really good film credits in ages.

In the Looper thread we're talking about Rian Johnson may deserve to get a crack at this.

In the Looper thread we're talking about Rian Johnson may deserve to get a crack at this.

Great choice.

I think if you incorporate some of the time travel elements of Flash well, then we can have primarily Barry (with a rather truncated origin to avoid 'origin fatigue') but also Wally from the near future or something like that. I love the idea of a paradox being created in the film.

A paradox is always an awesome way to structure a film.

Should Flash have a syntheziser-ish soundtrack, or would that be too much 80s?

They'll probably get someone to do some techno-ish dubstep thing.

Why are people posting in this topic again? The earliest we will get this movie is 2017-2018, according to WB/DC's dumbass plan.

If your casting people, take into account the person you cast will be 5-6 years older by the time the movie is actually out. As a DC fan I look at Marvel and I'm like damn, that's how you do it :(

Why are people posting in this topic again? The earliest we will get this movie is 2017-2018, according to WB/DC's dumbass plan.

If your casting people, take into account the person you cast will be 5-6 years older by the time the movie is actually out. As a DC fan I look at Marvel and I'm like damn, that's how you do it :(

Because they want to talk about it. If you have an issue with that, unsubscribe.

Then I have to suggest some really young people (actually, some boys) for the role of Barry Allen: Kodi Smit-McPhee, Max Records, Asa Butterfield, Thomas Horn :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm not saying you shouldn't post, I'm just saying if your a huuge fan of Flash then posting in this thread is kind of depressing when you think about it.

the reality is, we're probably alot closer to a flash film then GL 2, JL, or a wondy film. the franchise has a lot going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"