The Official God of War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought. That site said Feb18-22. I'm guessing there wasn't any new info then... I'm just gonna go die now. Or do some homework.:csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

Considering how good GOW looks on PSP and PS2, this game could be absolutely stunning.

None that hasnt been released already. BTW, has anyone played the mobile phone GOW?

You can make it through the entire mobile game with one weapon and just button mashing...but as far as action games on mobile phones go, it was amazing.

Ok, maybe if it was like $1.99 or something, but it's not good enough for 7 bucks. :p

I guess this thread can be renamed to the official God of War III thread now

Too bad all we got was a teaser and not a gameplay trailer. I hope this comes out sometime next year. Im guessing fall of 2009 if we're lucky. Hopefully, they've been secretly working on it since they finished GoW 2

Has anyone done an interview to ask the people when this game is actually coming out?

Has anyone done an interview to ask the people when this game is actually coming out?

I'm sure it will be coming soon.

On a side note, I read an interview with David Jaffe, the creator of GOW. He said this will be the first game that has had none of his imput.

That's odd. I thought he had defined a story for the whole trilogy, and various articles hinted that his vision would more or less come to pass?

And I was also majorly dissapointed that there was nothing in the way of actual gameplay. We can't even be sure that what was shown was the actual graphics!!! I hat teasers that don't even hint at anything, like this one and the MUA II teaser. Two seconds of gameplay in-game is all I would've hoped for. All I got was a destroyed Olympus, and a dark visage of Kratos, as well as a close-up of his eyes. How pathetic is that?

That's odd. I thought he had defined a story for the whole trilogy, and various articles hinted that his vision would more or less come to pass?

I think he meant specifics, rather than the over-arching plot. He mentioned in an earlier question that the scene in CoO where [BLACKOUT]Kratos sacrifices seeing his daughter again in order to regain his power[/BLACKOUT] is a scene he created specifically. (Although he wasnt too pleased with its execution)

just my personal opinion....I'd like to say that this is the best series ever. what an amazing story.

and I really have to buy myself a PS3
I'm sure it will be coming soon.

On a side note, I read an interview with David Jaffe, the creator of GOW. He said this will be the first game that has had none of his imput.
this is what get me worried.
will the story and direction be as epic for this one as it was for the others?
and I'm pretty sure that this will be the final chapter. it has to end the trilogy in a epic way.

Dude, SPOILER WARNING!!! Come on. I hope I forget what you said, I don't want the story ruined for me.

I do sincerely apologize, I totally spaced on that one. I have corrected it now, correct your quote if you want.

The teaser was good. It served its purpose in officially announcing the game. I wouldnt have expected gameplay footage since there wasnt any word from Sony about it yet aside from a teaser ad in the PSP game's manual

Does any one have any good screen shots from the trailer? Like High Def? Or actually anything would do. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"