The Official God of War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bc he has mapped out 5 games, doesnt mean we will see 5 games. I doubt we will for a variety of reasons
If Sony is still in the game business, I think we will. We are after all on game 7. :woot:

One of the best aspects of the newest game is how it set's up the series to be long running. More Mario then say something like the Last of Us. Kratos can theoretically live for ever, and they have established other pantheons. Expect bleeding between them going forward. Especially when we consider what Tyr was capable of.

If Sony is still in the game business, I think we will. We are after all on game 7. :woot:

One of the best aspects of the newest game is how it set's up the series to be long running. More Mario then say something like the Last of Us. Kratos can theoretically live for ever, and they have established other pantheons. Expect bleeding between them going forward. Especially when we consider what Tyr was capable of.

Cory says he has 5 games mapped out. Thats assuming he will still be doing the games. He may get burned out and leave with someone else taking over and going in a different direction. 4 more games at up to 3 years development time (or more) could be 12 years, across 3 console cycles. Anything can change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"