The Official Green Lantern Set Pic Thread

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
2q0kpqu.jpg

1e18ol.jpg

2zget76.jpg

5ezkom.jpg

Came across these on flickr. Filming was close to someones hotel room.

Last edited:
That last picture can't be from the GL location, GL is WB not Universal.

There isn't an emoticon wide enough to cover my happiness of just seeing where somebody wrote Green Lantern on some masking tape. Hell that could be a fake picture and I'll still be beaming.

DSC07188.jpg

Oh my gods! They got his uniform all wrong! And that wimpy glow effect around the ring looks so cheap and fake! And it's the wrong color! This movie failz!

Oh and ...........................first!

Did I do that right?:woot:

Last edited:
Yep.

Still, on the first few days we get pics, and after months we have nothing of Thor.

Yep.

Still, on the first few days we get pics, and after months we have nothing of Thor.

That's due to shooting on location instead of in a secure studio. Members of the public with camera phones are less likely to be wandering around in a Marvel soundstage.

totally thor for this first month and a half was doing studio worked closed off from the public. Where as gl is starting off with some location stuff first. So of course earlier to nab a few pics. Cant wait to see more photos come in.

True point.

Still, I can't wait for a costume shot. This whole film seems so unbelievable, I'll have trouble believing it's really happening until we get a great shot.

Still, I can't wait for a costume shot. This whole film seems so unbelievable, I'll have trouble believing it's really happening until we get a great shot.
Heh, I feel the same after seeing some of these pics. I remember a few years ago when people were wanting a GL film and now it's finally happening...Agreed on the costume shots.

yea i bet costume shots will be hard to get. i am betting they are getting all the non gl earth bound stuff done first. Then all the space/oa stuff with the costume and all that probably within studio to help prevent leaks of the costume. But we will see.

there could still be some Earth-based sequences with Jordan in uniform, so I wouldn't lose hope yet

there will. Don't know when they're going to film them though.

Well, obviously he already has the ring. I'm guessing it's shortly after.

This is ****ing exciting.

*Ian Mckellen*

Filming has begun.....

I don't think so. Hollywood picture shoots usually have grandiose catered set-ups per union requirements. It probably means "junk" or disorganized or worthless stuff.

This a dream come true for so many of us, I can't wait until this movie comes out. And yes on more set pics. Actually I take that back, I wouldn't mind seeing more set pics but what I really want to see is the costume and once I see that I wouldn't care if I didn't see another pic until teaser and the full length trailer came out

This a dream come true for so many of us, I can't wait until this movie comes out. And yes on more set pics. Actually I take that back, I wouldn't mind seeing more set pics but what I really want to see is the costume and once I see that I wouldn't care if I didn't see another pic until teaser and the full length trailer came out

I think we're all pretty much dying to see the suit.

If all we get to see is a blurry pic of Reynolds, Morrison, and Strong in GL suits then I would be satisfied until the trailer.

I HUNGER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"