The Official Green Lantern Thread III: Brighter! Greener! Shinier! Lantern...ier...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE

That would be pretty neat if they showed up in the comic books :up:

If characters created for animated adaptations like Firestar (Spidey & His Amazing Friends) and Harley Quinn (Batman: TAS) can get added to the comics there's no reason Razer and Aya can't.

But Johns would tie it in so that Aya was the AI on that ship Amon Sur crash-landed in or some **** like that.

This is why we cant have nice things :csad:

If characters created for animated adaptations like Firestar (Spidey & His Amazing Friends) and Harley Quinn (Batman: TAS) can get added to the comics there's no reason Razer and Aya can't.

Yep and Livewire crossed over into the Superman comic books :)

Let's be honest. Aya isn't that cool either. Having a body of Green energy helps, but she's still pretty cliche robotic, oh won't somebody teach me to love, at this point.

I dig this serie. It's pretty good. I still can't understand how I got a smally small tears at the end of last episode. :duh:

Actually just read issue 8 of GL and since Sinestro is all changed now, shouldnt Hals ring have dissapeared?

I thought of that,... then remembered that prior to the current retcon,.. A lantern could "create" GL rings that were "seperate" from his own powersource or willpower.

You think that's changed?

I thought of that,... then remembered that prior to the current retcon,.. A lantern could "create" GL rings that were "seperate" from his own powersource or willpower.

You think that's changed?

You mean like the deputizing of the rings like in Blackest Night?

You mean like the deputizing of the rings like in Blackest Night?

Further back.
I remember Gl's creating rings on the fly for new lanterns,.. then going back to their sectors,.. (I'm dating myself,..)
:word:

Yea I don't recall that. You are old.

been reading john broome's green lantern

it's pretty neat

wish they would have put the creators' names on the comics somewhere

Saint Walker was a BA this week!

Yeah new guardians was awesome.

Interesting ending to Green Lantern 10.
Return of Black Lanterns?

Nope I think Just him.

Ok, that is probably for the best. When they were first introduced, i loved the different Corps, now, it feels a little like overkill

i do prefer it to be THE black lantern instead of black lantern corps. I think it just makes it more interesting to watch when its a one on one fight. Instead of having to jump in and out of different scenes.

been reading john broome's green lantern

it's pretty neat

wish they would have put the creators' names on the comics somewhere
What do you mean "put the creators' names on the comics" ? Was there nothing on it?
But yeah anyway,I love these comics too, they are quite imaginative and neat.

So according to Bleeding Cool [blackout]Guy Gardner will die in the Third Army story.[/blackout]

I would be more mad if I had read GL books in the last few months.

Well they did set up that premonition with

Hal being responsible for the death of an Earth Lantern and the Guardians setting the First Lantern loose on him.

Oh. When was that? Was the First Lantern that creature they found in the depths of Oa during the War of the Green Lanterns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"