The Official Green Lantern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that you could get a laugh out of that, wasnt sure how it might come across. :)

Glad that you could get a laugh out of that, wasnt sure how it might come across. :)

Made me chuckle
icon14.gif

You know it makes sense mind-control guy has snakes. Just watch any (Robin Hood, Jungle Book) Disney movie, and you'll sssssssssssssssSSSSSSSsssssssssssee.
That's just hypnosis, not real mind-control.
Nerd_smiley.png

258mt02.jpg

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #54
Written by TONY BEDARD
Art and cover by TYLER KIRKHAM & BATT
1:10 Variant cover by PATRICK GLEASON
The new ongoing art team of rising star Tyler Kirkham and dynamic inker Batt kicks this BRIGHTEST DAY tie-in into high gear as Kyle Rayner attempts to recruit Sinestro in a mission to save his daughter Soranik Natu! But the leader of the Yellow Lanterns is more concerned with exterminating the “alley rat” Emerald Warrior, and the pair face off in hand-to-hand combat!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale NOVEMBER 17 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

x43rcz.jpg

GREEN LANTERN #60
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by DOUG MAHNKE & CHRISTIAN ALAMY
1:10 “DC 75th Anniversary” Variant cover by FRANK QUITELY
BRIGHTEST DAY continues as the truth about the Indigo Tribe members is revealed along with their Entity: the enigmatic Proselyte.
Plus, don’t miss a special Green Lantern movie image!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale NOVEMBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

iejwa0.jpg

GREEN LANTERN: EMERALD WARRIORS #4
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art by FERNANDO PASARIN & CAM SMITH
Cover by RODOLFO MIGLIARI
1:25 Variant cover by FELIPE MASSAFERA
Green Lantern battles Green Lantern and a new villain storms the scene. But what are his plans and what association does he have with a tiny, mysterious hooded figure? Plus, Guy Gardner’s rage boils up!
On sale NOVEMBER 10 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US

Kirkham's drawing GLC now? His art's all right, I guess. I think Gleason just spoiled that series for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"