The Official "Hitman: Blood Money" thread.

lol, it's funny when the assassin sings it 'cause she's terrible. I go out of my way to make it up to the staff only place above near the ceiling to stop her screeching voice with a BOOM! HEADShOT!! snipered.

Master Chief said:
I know you *********e to that song, Patrick.

And yeah, they get really smart. They turn around if you're merely walking up behind them.

I am developing a strange addiction to this game.
I didn't think I'd love it THIS much.

Master Chief said:
lol, it's funny when the assassin sings it 'cause she's terrible. I go out of my way to make it up to the staff only place above near the ceiling to stop her screeching voice with a BOOM! HEADShOT!! snipered.

She tries to stab me and stuff, but Im all

NO

*headbutts*

stabs face

teh dead.

I stand far away from the door when she comes in and unload a whole 100M4 bullets into her 'cause I'm scared she'll stab me before I can do anything. :(

Gammy79 said:
I am developing a strange addiction to this game.
I didn't think I'd love it THIS much.

I know, it rules. :O I played it nonstop when I rented it, both times, then started to mellow out of the addiction after I finally bought it.

Master Chief said:
I stand far away from the door when she comes in and unload a whole 100M4 bullets into her 'cause I'm scared she'll stab me before I can do anything. :(

I know, it rules. :O I played it nonstop when I rented it, both times, then started to mellow out of the addiction after I finally bought it.

In the Mardi Gras level, can you actually kill everyone you see?

I did it once with the fully customized M4 until I ran out of ammo, and every shot I fired into the crowd counted as a miss, but they're just dumb NPCs, no AI. They'll react, but then continue on, like every single one of them is so hammered they don't give a s**t about their safety. Which is kind of believeable. :o But I think guards can see through them too which is bulls**t.

Gammy79 said:
In the Mardi Gras level, can you actually kill everyone you see?

You can, but only the ones who react to what's going on, will count in your Total Killed stat

The hotel level confuses me big time

So, I beat "A Vintage Year", and I got a "Hitman" rating, cause I only killed 4 people.
I bet I can do better than that.

I got Silent Assassin...so boo to you.;) :up:

The Heaven/Hell level is amazing so far

I love it, the 1st floor being all drab and grey and purgatory ish. Basement is hell, take the elevator to the top floor and it just blows you away.

But I fell for that angels dirty tricks, damn sexy ****e.

If there's a Hitman 5 what would you want to be it? The only thing I would really like is for all the levels to take place at night like Contracts.

I have no idea what to do though

I'd like a more precise shooting camera (not 1st person) in which you move more slowly, but have an even better aiming.
You know, like in Black or something.
Maybe even use some kind of slow motion thing for that?

Personally I think if another Hitman game is made then he should be able to stand against walls like Solid Snake and run faster.

Other than that I have no problem with what we have. :up:

I'm on Counting Crows and trying to successfully kill the first guy. Every damn time I get him in the dumpster a cop comes by. Only time it ever worked was when I got him in the dumpster,but forgot the chicken suit.:( :(

The Last Meatbag said:
......but you don't need the suit....
Yes I do. I wanna see 47 in a bizarre outfit. :O

Seriously,when I looked it up on gamefaqs,the dude said to get his suit. Hmm...

The Last Meatbag said:
There's like 15 other guys with bird suits you can kill in that level :confused:
What,in front of the bird building? Yes,that will help keep up my status. :mad: :down

sabre, you have to get him the first time he stops to piss or wtv... try fibre wiring him with one clean motion instead of dragging him down... i et it every single time easy without the cop seeing me.. if you sedate him.. its just as simple..just be quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"