The Official Jigsaw thread

I also was hoping he'd drive the Battle Van. Except I wouldn't want it to have all sorts of insane fancy gadgets like the friggin A-Team van.

Yeah, I don't want all the dumb gadgets either. Basically a van that has a bunch of guns and ammo, tac gear, and possibly a computer setup for logs, surveillance and research. But mostly just loaded with the guns.

And who doesn't want a good story? I'm just thinking of the stuff that I want to see visually like Jigsaw and the van and explosions and bodies flying.

Actually, it's been a while since I last saw Event Horizon - just saw a pic of Neill all scarred up and I actually think it's too tame for Jigsaw (!):-

ng.jpg

EDIT: found perfect comparison pic:-

punwarj18a.jpg

I agree. That is the right idea, but it has to be more modern and more hacked up and distorted and really psycho f-ed up.

Would've been nice if we got info on the effects team on how they went about Jigsaw's look.

Bradstreet said Jigsaw looks pretty good, so I'm gonna take his word for it.

Bradstreet said Jigsaw looks pretty good, so I'm gonna take his word for it.

I'll agree with that statement. If Brad thinks Jigsaw looks pretty good, then I am inclined to believe him.

wow newman ...??

surprising choice...
but damn....spot on casting lol!

im definatly interested now.

Actually, it's been a while since I last saw Event Horizon - just saw a pic of Neill all scarred up and I actually think it's too tame for Jigsaw (!):-

ng.jpg

EDIT: found perfect comparison pic:-

punwarj18a.jpg
Remember Kroenen from Hellboy? When he's unmasked he kind of looks like the one you posted below.

casting is great and I can't wait to see Dominic playing Jigsaw. I just hope he doesn't act like Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face in Batman Forever

I'm not sure what Tommy Lee Jones was doing in Batman Forever. Well, no, I know what he was doing. Trying to make him a fun, kid-friendly, goofy villain, since that's a fun, kid friendly goofy movie. Except without the fun.

Jigsaw hopefully won't be like original Joker, Heath Joker, Two-Face or anyone else from Batman. I hope they find a way to give him a unique, yet menacing and crazy angle. But wait, is that ACTUALLY a pic of Jigsaw in PWZ up there?

I posted this in the Teaser thread but I'd thought I'd post this here too, in the teaser, right after the shot of Jigsaw looking up at the 'Brad Street Hotel', there's another quick glimpse of Jigsaw. On the right side of the table there is a man standing up as the men on the left(one dead, head lying on the table)pulls out a gun to point it at the man with the gun in-front of him(not Jigsaw). If it has already been seen, sorry, but I'm just too damn lazy too look. If not, you're welcome:word:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/06/12/first-punisher-war-zone-teaser-trailer/

Ahh. And it says it right there. I need to learn to read.

So from what you've seen so far, what do you think of West's take on the character?

Jigsaw never came off as some master supercriminal, just a street level agent of chaos who just liked messing people up.

So from what you've seen so far, what do you think of West's take on the character?

Seems like he has got him down.
And from all the reviews, it really seems like we will all have a good time seeing him brought to life.

I'm not sure what Tommy Lee Jones was doing in Batman Forever. Well, no, I know what he was doing. Trying to make him a fun, kid-friendly, goofy villain, since that's a fun, kid friendly goofy movie. Except without the fun.

Jigsaw hopefully won't be like original Joker, Heath Joker, Two-Face or anyone else from Batman. I hope they find a way to give him a unique, yet menacing and crazy angle. But wait, is that ACTUALLY a pic of Jigsaw in PWZ up there?

Why do you think in anyway that he'll be anything remotely close to a live action batman villain? Its funny though because one of the two reviews over at Rotten Tomatoes actually compares his performance to that of Frank Gorshin and Caesar Romero from the 1960's batman television show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"