The Official Kristin Kreuk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you see I didnt realise that she was half Asian until I read it somewhere.

I just thought she was an extraordinarily beautiful woman with stunning eyes.

Shes okay but she certainly looks exotic....so addressing KK's real ethnicity would have been nice.

avidreader said:
Now you see I didnt realise that she was half Asian until I read it somewhere.

EXACTLY my point. :)

I get that too, more than you'd think. And it always surprises me.

Crisis Superman said:
Are you asian or something?

Not to horn in on the convo, but I think you're on ignore for her so I'll answer:

Yes, she is.

triplet said:
Not to horn in on the convo, but I think you're on ignore for her so I'll answer:

Yes, she is.
Only half the time though. ;)

Serene said:
EXACTLY my point. :)

I get that too, more than you'd think. And it always surprises me.

And you have that exotic look too.

Crisis Superman said:

Why is she Asian or why are you on ignore? ;)

:D

Well, on the annoying/endearing scale, you've sorta swung back toward the annoying end of the measure....

Again, I'll have to answer for her since I have no doubt she still has you on ignore.

triplet said:
Well, on the annoying/endearing scale, you've sorta swung back toward the annoying end of the measure....

Again, I'll have to answer for her since I have no doubt she still has you on ignore.

What have I done thats mean so 'annoying' ever since I returned?

Ive been completely rational and serious and responded in the same manner that Ive been addressed in.

Crisis Superman said:

Well, you will never be friends with everyone there, Crisis. Why worry about it?

I can't speak for her more than what I've already said, so I can't say...

Crisis Superman said:

Ive been completely rational and serious and responded in the same manner that Ive been addressed in.
Well, it's kinda hard to forget your "brainiac" days, not to mention the 20 or so other user handles you used, so folks may still be a leeetle cautious. If you started off fresh with a new user handle like Earthsea did, maybe it would have been easier on ya. I dunno. It takes a while to rebuild friendships, especially on the net when your only reference is a user handle. Not a lot to go on, j'know? ;)

AgentPat said:
Well, it's kinda hard to forget your "brainiac" days, not to mention the 20 or so other user handles you used, so folks may still be a leeetle cautious. If you started off fresh with a new user handle like Earthsea did, maybe it would have been easier on ya. I dunno. It takes a while to rebuild friendships, especially on the net when your only reference is a user handle. Not a lot to go on, j'know? ;)

stuff like this should be in PMs not a thread

i only say this because i want KK to marry me.

kkface3yd.jpg

Such a cool picture.

AgentPat said:

Whatever. I shouldnt care I suppose. I already explained my "brainiac" days.

Serene said:
kkface3yd.jpg

Such a cool picture.

one of the reasons why i love kk is because she has practically a perfect face, no spots blemishes nothing.

and she looks like my ex, that helps too.

I was watching Visage last night, and Kristin in that last scene in the cave with Clark was just unbelievably brilliant. I dont know what she had to do to get herself into the state that she did, but she was perfect in that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"