The Official LittleBigPlanet Thread

well i published a level using my new custom music system. it's called FFVIII - Eyes On Me. benefits of my system are small temperature requirement, works independant of player movement and precise timing. i could make the music loop but i was getting edgy thinking the beta would end soon. you could also make a longer piece with more intruments, but again i didn't have time during the beta. it works like a piano roll you have to be quite accurate placing magnetic keys. each note requires a key. so it's always going to be alot of work to transcribe notes unless i can work on a machine to do that for you.

Wow, Roper went into a lot of detail. Not long to go now, a week and bit to be infact. Its gonna be a greeeeeeeat 3 weeks.

I MANAGED TO PUBLISH ONE MORE LEVEL BEFORE THE BETA VANISHED FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF TWO!!!:oldrazz::D:up: HOPEFULLY THEY'RE STILL THERE ONCE THE FULL GAME IS RELEASED, THE FIRST ONE YOU KNOW WAS CALLED "MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS!!!" AND THE NEW ONE IS CALLED "BACKYARD ROLLERCOASTER!!!" AS THE NAME IMPLIES, IT'S A ROLLER COASTER, WITH A DOUBLE LOOP I MIGHT ADD!!!:o:oldrazz: I HOPE YOU GUYS TRY IT WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT, HOPEFULLY IT'S STILL THERE LOL!!!:D:up:

I MANAGED TO PUBLISH ONE MORE LEVEL BEFORE THE BETA VANISHED FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF TWO!!!:oldrazz::D:up: HOPEFULLY THEY'RE STILL THERE ONCE THE FULL GAME IS RELEASED, THE FIRST ONE YOU KNOW WAS CALLED "MONSTER TRUCK MADNESS!!!" AND THE NEW ONE IS CALLED "BACKYARD ROLLERCOASTER!!!" AS THE NAME IMPLIES, IT'S A ROLLER COASTER, WITH A DOUBLE LOOP I MIGHT ADD!!!:o:oldrazz: I HOPE YOU GUYS TRY IT WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT, HOPEFULLY IT'S STILL THERE LOL!!!:D:up:
I played your Monster Truck one and it was very good! It was longer than I expected as I thought it was just going to be a race, but you did a good job at being creative with it and I can tell it took alot of time. Good job. I only wish I were that creative, but I'll have fun playing other people's levels

I played your Monster Truck one and it was very good! It was longer than I expected as I thought it was just going to be a race, but you did a good job at being creative with it and I can tell it took alot of time. Good job. I only wish I were that creative, but I'll have fun playing other people's levels

THANKS HAVOK, I APPRECIATE IT AND I SAW THAT YOU WERE PLAYING IT LAST NIGHT!!!:D:up: YEAH I ESTIMATE IT TOOK ME BETWEEN 15-20 HOURS TO DO,:O BUT IT WAS FUN TO TRY NEW THINGS AS I WAS DOING IT AND SUCCEEDING IN CREATING DIFFERENT PARTS OF IT WAS SATISFYING, I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!! WAIT TILL YOU TRY MY "BACKYARD ROLLERCOASTER!!!" ONCE THE FULL GAME COMES OUT, I PUT A DOUBLE LOOP ON THAT SUCKER LOL!!!:twisted::oldrazz::D:up:

So I own a PS3. I bought it only because of the Blu-ray capabilities. Only game I ever planned to get for it (and I did) was Singstar.

...but after reading the IGN review of this I think I'm gonna have to buy this. Looks pretty interesting. :)

that sucks. I took a few days off of work and was hoping on playing the game during that time

wel i work retail and we already have about a 100 copys for tuesday.... if this is true. then tuesday is going to be a mad rush for the game while its still in stores.

So I own a PS3. I bought it only because of the Blu-ray capabilities. Only game I ever planned to get for it (and I did) was Singstar.

...but after reading the IGN review of this I think I'm gonna have to buy this. Looks pretty interesting. :)

Sry for derailing, but just out of curiosity imdaly, I've always wondered what types of games you were into. I know you're not a MGS fan, but I suggest giving uncharted a go, good story, graphics, third person mix of Prince of Persia and Tomb Raider. I'd suggest others, but not sure if your into shooters, racers, or what. Just thought since you like movies a lot Uncharted would be good for you since it's close to feeling like your playing an Indiana Jones movie.

Sry for derailing, but just out of curiosity imdaly, I've always wondered what types of games you were into. I know you're not a MGS fan, but I suggest giving uncharted a go, good story, graphics, third person mix of Prince of Persia and Tomb Raider. I'd suggest others, but not sure if your into shooters, racers, or what. Just thought since you like movies a lot Uncharted would be good for you since it's close to feeling like your playing an Indiana Jones movie.

I tried "Uncharted"...didn't really like it. Felt too much like a male version of "Tomb Raider", which I never really liked much either. BIGGEST complaint was the controls. I seriously just don't like the PS3 controls and nothing ever feels natural with those things. It's a beautiful game...just not for me.

I have a very random "taste" in games, just like with my music and my movies. The only real "genre" that I can say I like almost all of would be the benami games like "DDR", "Karaoke Revolution", "Singstar", "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band", "Parappa", etc.

I like arcade racers like "Burnout" and the old-school "NFS" and "Rush" games.

I don't like too many FPS's, but I LOVED "Prey" and "Perfect Dark 64" . "Half Life 2" was pretty cool, too.

I don't like turn-based RPGs, but I did love the first couple series of "Pokemon" games, and "Earthbound".

LOVE "Zelda"!

LOVE "Splinter Cell", but can't stand "MGS".

LOVE "Condemned".

Really, I'm just all over the map.

Was anyone able to buy it today? I went to a Blockbuster during my lunch break and asked about the game and the guy there said he had copies. He brought it to the register and said he had to call his manager or someone first bc he heard about a recall. I was hoping he couldnt reach him but he did and the guy on the other end told him that he could sell but couldnt rent the game. He ran it through, but called someone else. I swiped my debit card and as I was typing my pin number, he yelled at me to stop. I paused for a moment and then pressed okay and acted dumb as if I didnt hear. The purchase went through and everythign and he got off the phone and told me the stuff about the Qu'ran being in the game and how he coudlnt sell it. He made me return the game and gave me a refund. I cant believe I actually bought the game and had to give it back. Of course everywhere else I went either didnt have it or knew about the recall. I actually found some copies in a box that shouldnt have been out on the floor at Sears and tried to buy that but the system wouldnt let it through. I tried again at another Blockbuster and they sold their last copy but had it available for a rental. Rentals there are $9 and it wasnt worth it for me. Guess Im gonna have to wait another week like everyone else

so i'm kinda pissed. everyone all over America got a call from Gamestop yesterday saying that LBP would be in today for people who reserved their copy and the one Gamestop i reserved my copy with didn't get the shipments and they don't expect anymore shipments until Monday. i called other Gamestops and they have their copies. i knew i should've reserved my copy at my usual Gamestop.......FARGH!!!

I got the game!!!! Oh I'm SOOOO happy!!!:woot:

YAY I JUST GOT MY COPY OF LBP, KRATOS AND NARIKO HERE I COME LOL!!!:D:up:

I just got my copy and the guy at GS tried to sell me their open display copy. I asked if they had any new ones and the guy told me it was new. I lied and told him I cant take it bc its a gift and the manager told him to give me one of the preorders, which he did. Im lucky to have gotten one bc it seems as if most either dont have them or are reserving them for those who preordered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"