The Official LittleBigPlanet Thread

The servers went online this morning and they included all of the Beta levels as well! That is great news for those who worked really hard on their levels (i.e. Guardian, Danalys, Heat-z)during the Beta.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/27/littlebigplanet-were-up-online-and-official/

MY LEVELS ARE STILL THERE, AWESOME, THIS GAME ROCKS, I GOT THE NARIKO AND THE KRATOS PACK!!! THE SERVERS ARE LAGGY IN MULTIPLAYER, BUT I'M SURE A PATCH CAN FIX THAT, PLUS THERE MUST BE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PLAYING RIGHT NOW, THE SERVERS MUST BE DIEING LOL!!!:D:up:

MY LEVELS ARE STILL THERE, AWESOME, THIS GAME ROCKS, I GOT THE NARIKO AND THE KRATOS PACK!!! THE SERVERS ARE LAGGY IN MULTIPLAYER, BUT I'M SURE A PATCH CAN FIX THAT, PLUS THERE MUST BE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PLAYING RIGHT NOW, THE SERVERS MUST BE DIEING LOL!!!:D:up:
I sure hope they patch it as well. Would have had fun playing with you, but its too laggy right now. I dont think I have a creative bone in my body. Ive been trying to make a level but have no clue what to do and what I have attempted, doesnt seem to work out right

i sure hope they patch it as well. Would have had fun playing with you, but its too laggy right now. I dont think i have a creative bone in my body. Ive been trying to make a level but have no clue what to do and what i have attempted, doesnt seem to work out right

At first i thought it was my connection, i have dsl, a slow dsl, but dsl non the less!!! But when you play with other people hosting the game it happens as well, they need to set up dedicated servers like warhawk!!!

Hey, I heard that you can share the Kratos and Nariko codes for 5 PS3s. Is this true?

grr have to wait till 5th of November. makes me want to blow up a parliment.

Hey, I heard that you can share the Kratos and Nariko codes for 5 PS3s. Is this true?

I heard that as well. I used mine. I would be willing to give the numbers to anyone else intersted if I could get the other exclusive codes.

I just finished my first level on the game. Tribe Wars. Play and comment.:woot:

Is there a reason why I can't sign into the LBP severs?

Bought this earlier... cost me £15 in GameStop :D There was some kind of pricing mixup on their computers and they were all stickered as what they were told :D Bloody HMV were charging £50

OK my friends out there need the codes for PS3 the Kratos Madusesa & Minator Code for little big planet PLEASE Sumone Hook me up pM A.S.A.P you will make me Very Happy You will be THANK'ed And remberd for EVER hope sumone can help THANK you FRom SUPERVENOM.... From down under...

Anyone up for going for the Part Person trophy at some point?

well back through the tutorials i go again. i got some nice comments on one of my levels while i was away from the game so that was nice. also got lots of trophies instantly.

Play a game with 3 other people on your friends list

just keep checking if people are on and if three are invite them

Play a game with 3 other people on your friends list
Oh ok. We need to arrange a time for us all to be on then. Im available most evenings (eastern time) and on weekends

I can play today maybe. Can I join? I live in Canada.

PSN:Wolf873

I got this game yesterday and it's damn fun. My PSN is ArachnidArcader. I'd love to level hop with anyone! :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"