The Official Metroid Thread

I never played Prime before even when I had a game cube for a little while I just at the time not a big FPS fan (I did love goldeneye back in the day). so it really had no appeal to me but a friend of mine had this game on his switch and I played part of it and was like wow. so I went home and downloaded it from the Nintendo E Store and and I love it.

I never played Prime before even when I had a game cube for a little while I just at the time not a big FPS fan (I did love goldeneye back in the day). so it really had no appeal to me but a friend of mine had this game on his switch and I played part of it and was like wow. so I went home and downloaded it from the Nintendo E Store and and I love it.
It rivals Super Metroid for a reason. :p

Yeah, I'm currently playing it right now. I would say the reason they didn't remaster the gameplay, is because by and large the gameplay didn't need to be remastered. It was already excellent in 2002 and is still excellent today.

Yeah, that tracks with Nintendo.
I would expect something more so from Sony, not Nintendo. they were the ones who blocked crossplay and cross logins on Fortnite which started a big controversy on their part. they allow crossplay now, but they are the only ones who charge taxes to third party developers just to allow it.

Nintendo on the other hand welcomed crossplay with open arms when Microsoft and third party publishers implemented it.

I would expect something more so from Sony, not Nintendo. they were the ones who blocked crossplay and cross logins on Fortnite which started a big controversy on their part. they allow crossplay now, but they are the only ones who charge taxes to third party developers just to allow it.

Nintendo on the other hand welcomed crossplay with open arms when Microsoft and third party publishers implemented it.

Crossplay is very, very different than allowing their IP to show up on different consoles.

Crossplay is very, very different than allowing their IP to show up on different consoles.
I understand that but Sony wasn't even allowing that to happen. Yet, they are alright with their characters being played on by competing platforms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"