The Official Musical Theatre Thread II - Part 2

He's not my cup of tea. :X

He's just too generic white male for my liking.

Some angry dance mom is being abusive to Ben Platt on social media because he didn't do the stage door the performance she and her daughter attended. Disgusting type of fan she is; the stage door is optional, and if you get the star of the show coming out (as I did), it's a bonus, not a requirement.

On one hand, those two are awful people.
On the other hand, Ben Platt tweeted about Panda Express last week.

So... is he any better? :o

The rest of that crazy lady's Twitter feed is...about what one would expect. :whatever:

do actors usually always do the Stage Door thing there? We dont have "stage door" things here :(

do actors usually always do the Stage Door thing there? We dont have "stage door" things here :(

It depends. I got my Pippin window card signed at the stage door in Buffalo, and it was just a touring cast (sorry CC, travelling show). I also got Mandy Patinkin's autograph in Toronto at a one-night only concert.

On one hand, those two are awful people.
On the other hand, Ben Platt tweeted about Panda Express last week.

So... is he any better? :o

To be fair, they don't use real panda. Mostly it's just harp seal mixed in with baby ducks as filler.

to this day, i still laugh at the traveling show things lol

to this day, i still laugh at the traveling show things lol

I have vague memories that I was birthed in the rear carriage of such a procession. My mother would perform human movements for small amounts of renumeration cast manually in her general direction.

It depends. I got my Pippin window card signed at the stage door in Buffalo, and it was just a touring cast (sorry CC, travelling show). I also got Mandy Patinkin's autograph in Toronto at a one-night only concert.

I used to see Mandy Patinkin on the N train all the time...

I saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch last week, and I loved it! I'm absolutely in love with Euan Morton.

I have vague memories that I was birthed in the rear carriage of such a procession. My mother would perform human movements for small amounts of renumeration cast manually in her general direction.

I hate you.

I saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch last week, and I loved it! I'm absolutely in love with Euan Morton.

Ah! Hedwig is great. That was such a great production.

You're right. I adore you. :'(

you guys should do a duet, but what would you sing? hmmmm

Not Suddenly, Seymour? :(

OMG, Mandy Patinkin is taking over the role of Pierre in Great Comet! :mrk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back