The Official New Venom Thread

Because we've exhausted everything about him....

Movie's done, hypes over...lets move on.

In the realm of scifi and fantasy fandom, theres no such thing as "over it".

OMG VENOM must have the largest thread on the hype to date .

Replies -20,064 Views-1,015,593

That's Incredible :sym:

OMG VENOM must have the largest thread on the hype to date .

Replies -20,064 Views-1,015,593

That's Incredible :sym:

wrong, there's been thread with over 60 to 80,000 posts

Pretty sure the manip thread had over millions hits before it was closed

Well I can see this thread isn't really going anywhere, and I doubt it will. There are going to be people complaining about a new venom thread, "omg close this lol, it's done and over with" and then there will be a big whining debate which will completely derail this thread.

So for the sake of the thread;

I liked the portrayal of Venom in SM-3, even though there was only 25 seconds of him in the entire movie. IMO a lot more could've been done. At least they could've included the scene where Eddie shows up at Stacy's house, as well keep the original meeting of Venom and Sandman scene intact.

Oh well, whats done is done, what's said is said.

I loved Venom in Spidey3. I had no problem with Him or His screentime or anything about Him. He was completley amazing IMO! :up:

What I liked most about this Venom was that he was a jerk. Finally, a non-sympathetic villian we can all hate. He's a slime ball who got used by a black goo from space because in the end, Brock was just another tool for the Symbiot to use. That's what is so great about it all, in the end, Brock was nothing too special himself, not held as being some sort of threat or demigod. He was, simply put, a pathetic, and unimportant man.

WHO think's venom will be back....?
1169051909_f.jpg

HI JUST WONDERING IF SUMONE HERE CAN DO THIS FOR ME PLEASE...? MAKE A SIG FOR ME LIKE THIS FOR A NOTHER WEB PAGE NOT HERE JUST NEED SUM HELP PLEASE ...I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE A GIF SIG 500X100 AND IT CAN NOT GO OVER 195.3 KB IF YOU COULD HELP IT WOULD ROCK HARD AND THANK'S HERE'S THE PICTURE'S I WOULD LIKE....THIS ONE FIRST
ScreenShot001.jpg
THEN ADD IT TO THIS ONE PLEASE....
SUPERVENOMREPME.gif
HOPE SUMONE CAN HELP THANK'S...

why make a new one? movie's over, no more hype ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"