Venom has to be in Spiderman3

American_Hobo said:
So all his strength came from Spiderman?

Not all of it, the symbiote itself is pretty strong, and Eddie Brock is as the comics say "An olympic level athlete", so that adds to his strength. But yes, MOST of Venom's powers come from Spider-Man's DNA. You see, the symbiote has a genetic memory and copies the memories, DNA, and sometimes powers of its hosts into itself, and then whoever wears that symbiote has access to those abilities.

In the case of Venom he got these pwoers from Spidey...He's immune to his spider sense, he shoots webbing (although that webbing is actually concentrated symbiote which dissolves and dies not long after it leaves the main symbiote), his ability to stick to walls (although he could have had that before, but i'll say it's a Spidey power), his basic image, the whole big white Spider thing going on, and most of his strength/speed/agility.

He also has other pwoers, like his symbiote can become any form of clothing he wishes, he can blend into anything (basically become invisible to the naked eye), he can also focus the symbiote into various weapons (IE: He could turn his hand into an axe). Venom however RARELY uses the ability to turn his symbiote into weapony type things, but he has on occasion.

Ace Gunman said:
Not all of it, the symbiote itself is pretty strong, and Eddie Brock is as the comics say "An olympic level athlete", so that adds to his strength. But yes, MOST of Venom's powers come from Spider-Man's DNA. You see, the symbiote has a genetic memory and copies the memories, DNA, and sometimes powers of its hosts into itself, and then whoever wears that symbiote has access to those abilities.

In the case of Venom he got these pwoers from Spidey...He's immune to his spider sense, he shoots webbing (although that webbing is actually concentrated symbiote which dissolves and dies not long after it leaves the main symbiote), his ability to stick to walls (although he could have had that before, but i'll say it's a Spidey power), his basic image, the whole big white Spider thing going on, and most of his strength/speed/agility.

He also has other pwoers, like his symbiote can become any form of clothing he wishes, he can blend into anything (basically become invisible to the naked eye), he can also focus the symbiote into various weapons (IE: He could turn his hand into an axe). Venom however RARELY uses the ability to turn his symbiote into weapony type things, but he has on occasion.
Oh damn..Venom is too damn hot!!!!!

k i have a couple questions. first the pic with spidy in the black suit shows that his red suit is showing but just in black. so do u think that is what spidy wanted his suit to look like? also look at his mask. no crazy teeth or big eyes lke he had in the comics. imo i think this is going to be the biggest misconception in comic book movie history, after all isnt that what these directors of these things to best?

why would you bring this thread back from the dead to ask that? doesn;t make any sense...

theShape said:
why would you bring this thread back from the dead to ask that? doesn;t make any sense...

Look at the post count... LOOK AT THE POST COUNT!:D :D :D

Actually, it's kind of cool to go back and read what people were saying about this almost 2 years ago. A couple of people had it nailed.

Pagrebo said:
Look at the post count... LOOK AT THE POST COUNT!:D :D :D

Actually, it's kind of cool to go back and read what people were saying about this almost 2 years ago. A couple of people had it nailed.

it is cool, except it doesn't need to be brought back to life to read it.

silly n00bs...

Well, at least he used the search function instead of making a new thread :p

hunter rider said:
Well only time will tell as to what fox will do but i guess my point is don't rule out the possibility of seeing both venom and gg2 in sm3;)
And two years later..... Yup....you go it right! Congrats!

TheCardPlayer said:
And two years later..... Yup....you go it right! Congrats!

except he said Fox and not Sony. close, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"