What you think about Venom's look?

Cinemaman

Avenger
Reaction score
I checked this thread with new trailer and first look of Venom. So I decided to open this thread.

What you think about it?

As for me, I think he looks great and very creepy, what makes him a perfect Venom.

He looks good in the new stuff we've seen, but I imagine with the tentacles and all the other work they've done on him and will have done by release will just make him look so much cooler in 6 months :up:

Plus he looked too... dry. He wasn't drooling at all.

I voted "Good"

Its not even finished yet... But from the looks of it, it's gonna be perfect by the time the movie comes out... Just you wait. ;)

The trailer is from May, so I assume by May 2007, he'll be looking pretty damn sweet :)!

BADASS [It's not 100 % finished yet so that's why we didn't see it in this trailer. But Their so on the right track . So by the time the movie comes out May 4, 2007 it will look freaking awesome . ] :sym:

Voted Perfect BTW .

Looks really good...I didnt put great or perfect cause its not, not yet. They have 6 more months and Im pretty sure CG wasnt finished yet

i dont like the head. but i guess it is a funny angle.

It's incomplete...

Has anyone juxtaposed the leaked artwork with the footage from this leaked trailer? There are similarities in the face, but the body isn't bulky. I'm sure this is still rather raw footage, though, with the leaked artwork pretty close to being the final look.

Then again, what do I know?

I voted great. This does look finished to me, the Q&A said that he would only look about as big as Spider-Man and that's how big he appears to be here. Also at Comic-Con Topher confirmed Venom isn't CGI, its Topher in a latex suit and prosthetics.

It's incomplete, but it looks badass so far!! Bulk it up a little bit and its the perfect movie venom!

lordofthenerds said:
I voted great. This does look finished to me, the Q&A said that he would only look about as big as Spider-Man and that's how big he appears to be here. Also at Comic-Con Topher confirmed Venom isn't CGI, its Topher in a latex suit and prosthetics.

Actually there is CGI Venom in some scenes of final battle as I know.

don't think it needs a separate thread man... but what can you see... they hit this one out of the ball park

I just think the eyes need to look more venomy, other than he's perfect

it's very good, i just hope they don't make it as skinny as in the trailer.

Its great but when the time of the movie comes out, its gonna be perfect! :D:p

It looks great.

I can't say perfect because we haven't seen him in full yet. Not a proper full body shot. But from what we've seen, he looks great.

i say great at this point. he's looking great for the movie, but not perfect. if their still adding more effects, we might get more tentacles and drooling, then i would say perfect.

but if this is what we are getting for the movie, i am beyond heaven...imagine if it was perfect :wow:

Halcohol said:
He looks good in the new stuff we've seen, but I imagine with the tentacles and all the other work they've done on him and will have done by release will just make him look so much cooler in 6 months :up:

Plus he looked too... dry. He wasn't drooling at all.

I voted "Good"

I wouldn't really worry about venom drooling.

Or Venom Drool, for that matter.

Ebil Gig said:
Its great but when the time of the movie comes out, its gonna be perfect! :D:p

Ebil, seen the new trailer? With Venom?

He looks awesome. The CGI in the leaked Comic-Con trailer wasn't even finished. If he looks as the Production Sketch AICN published ... then I'll wet my pants and launch my eyeballs through the movie screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"