The Official Previews Thread

euroq said:
Forgot to metion everything is looking pretty good.Nice to see cardiac.With Moon Knight make an apperance in the book soon Kirkman is definely getting on my good side.My complaint is Wovie is whining wway too much and wasn't like lying on the floor with a big hole in him in the last issue?

Just saw the new previews. Runaways looks cool, especially "Excavator." :D

DBM: The Galactus thing puzzles me too. The events in both FF and Stormbreaker appear to take place at the same time, unless Asgard was destroyed significantly earlier than the FF tie-in was resolved. As of the last issue of FF, we know that the FF arc DEFINITELY couldn't have happened first unless something significant happens in the next comic soon...

Sad to see that Kirkman f***ed up Spider-Man's spider-sense too. Why can't anyone get the guy's powers right these days? :mad:

euroq said:

Does anyone recognize this guy? :D

4.jpg

Milehigh had one extra page.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/amspid517/

The first page of FF #523 preview is freaking hilarious and ASM looks great too.

I made the mistake of looking at Amz preview thread at Spider-Man forum, I've never seen a more sorry bunch of whiners before. :o Check it out for good laughs. :D

Haha, look at the bottom of the credits page. Poor Ditko gets no respect. :mad:

1.jpg

? Did Ditko have anything to do with Amazing Fantasy 15 ???

UK_Stu said:
? Did Ditko have anything to do with Amazing Fantasy 15 ???

?

????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If memory serves, he was loosely connected with it.
(Sorry for the sarcasm)

No, wait... wasn't he the guy who got Jack's coffee?

Cool to see the New Warriors in Thunderbolts. Wish one or two would stick around. (Nova specifically)

And it's good to see that it doesn't look like Dark Beast is dead yet.

Anyone remember back in the mid-80's where Marvel had these computer games that began with a comic? Something about finding some power-egg or something? There was a Hulk one and a Spidey one that I had.Played 'em on an Apple IIe :eek: :eek: I don't play video games, but what's the scoop on this game that The Imperfects is supposed to lead into. Does it have any buzz, or is it just one of the 10,000 that come out every day to subvert our youth. (Or stupefy them. Take your pick)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"