The Official Previews Thread

The arc has potential. I just hope Bendis keeps the symbiote action to MA.

I don't see how he could, given that the New Avengers went over to help with the symbiotes at the end of the last issue.

That doesn't mean they have to be dealing the symbiotes for the whole arc.

No, but there should be some kind of follow-up to it. So Bendis wouldn't entirely be able to keep it to MA unless NA becomes the villains' comic for the next arc.

The Constrictor is in that last shot.

Yeah, which makes no sense as the last time we saw him he was a good guy...wasnt he?

But then, look further; The U-Foes and Crossfire's minions are in the same room together, even though they were trying to kill each other in the recent Spider-Man: Breakout mini series...

I guess Mr. Brian "Continuity? WHAT continuity???" Bendis is up to his usual nonsense...:whatever:

Last I recall with the Constrictor was him losing the money he got from Hercules back to Hercules in the last issue of The Thing. I don't think he stopped being a villain.

He's appearing over in Avengers: The Initiative (which he's a part of) and a member of "The Shadow Initiative" to which the last issue of Avengers: The Initiative was focused on.

But of course, Brian Bendis wouldn't think of reading the only good Avengers title on the rack, because nothing that happens in it really matters after all; continuity only gets in the way. :whatever:

Yeah, Constrictor's trying to be an honest-to-god hero now. Not a particularly bright and shiny one, mind you, but he's trying to help people. But New Avengers seems to be taking place before WWH anyway, and Constrictor never showed up alongside the Initiative until the WWH tie-in, so it's possible this could just be his last hurrah as a villain.

Yeah, Constrictor's trying to be an honest-to-god hero now. Not a particularly bright and shiny one, mind you, but he's trying to help people. But New Avengers seems to be taking place before WWH anyway, and Constrictor never showed up alongside the Initiative until the WWH tie-in, so it's possible this could just be his last hurrah as a villain.

What would be REAL cool is if he was undercover for The Initiative in The Hood's hideout...

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet. :up:

Are you going to be holding your breath for that, though? ;)

Last I recall with the Constrictor was him losing the money he got from Hercules back to Hercules in the last issue of The Thing. I don't think he stopped being a villain.

He was in Slott's Thing series where he turned good and then he showed up the Initiative as somebody mentioned.

I guess Mr. Brian "Continuity? WHAT continuity???" Bendis is up to his usual nonsense...:whatever:

Seriously. Its not even as if the Initiative is an obscure title or anything.

NA is pre-WWH. Constrictor was recruited by the Initiative during WWH. The continuity still works out.

The best way to make Constrictor's appearance in NA in continuity, is to make him a mole for the Initiative. Remember, he's a part of the Shadow Initiative, so it's probably not common knowledge around the superhero/supervillian community that he's turned over a new leaf.

That's dumb. Either combine the Marvel and DC forums into one or keep to sticking to the appropriate forums.

Yeah good luck policing that. Going to try that in the Bought Thought threads, too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"