The Official PS4 Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan's fertility rate is 1.41, compared to the US' 1.88. Fears are that it will continue to drop.

South Korea actually also has a serious birth rate issue, but it gets much less attention. Japan's crisis on account of being the third biggest economy in the world is obviously going to have a bigger impact.

Asia is generally divided into South Asia (India, Pakistan, etc), East Asia (China, Japan, the Koreas) and Southeast Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc). And there's also Central Asia, and... well, Russia.
well above 1 means it is okay either way, right? also yes asia is divided into this and that but it is still Asian. When filing demographic reports sometimes it is not specific and indians have to pick asian instead of 'brown.' and before you laugh at me, where i'm from, brown means indian/bengali/paki/guyanese. you get the drift, I hope.

russia is located in asia but it's basically a european country. just like how alaska is located in canada but it is american territory, you know.
Yeah, I guess I don't.

you talkin to me or t crack?

well above 1 means it is okay either way, right? also yes asia is divided into this and that but it is still Asian. When filing demographic reports sometimes it is not specific and indians have to pick asian instead of 'brown.' and before you laugh at me, where i'm from, brown means indian/bengali/paki/guyanese. you get the drift, I hope.

russia is located in asia but it's basically a european country. just like how alaska is located in canada but it is american territory, you know.

you talkin to me or t crack?

Okay is a relative term. Japan isn't going to go extinct, but Japan has a huge elderly population, and not enough people to take care of them. Japan's government is starting to seriously invest in robots and encouraging couples to have more kids.

Western Russia is Europe, but the East is quite complex. Then again, in America Asia is equated with East Asia, and that is equated with China. I remember how puzzled people were when Uighurs were prominently featured in the news. To a Westerner they look Middle Eastern, but they live in Western China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"